Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
We received a ton of questions at the SEMA Show when it came to our fiber optic color-changing dash kit on our booth Bronco.
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash 03C94890-D013-4D8F-9F57-484E2B6940B3

ORACLE Lighting’s new Fiber Optic Interior Kits are the perfect way to accent your vehicle’s dull interior in a clean and seamless way. The special side-firing fiber optic cables have an integrated edge to make installation easy on your Ford Bronco! Using the included installation tool, insert the integrated edge between the dash panels on your Bronco. The installation can be done in about 30 minutes.

How It Works:

The fiber optic is end lit by a LED light head and the LED light travels through the fiber and lights up smoothly along the dash for a very clean and understated appearance. The integrated edge is designed to hold the fiber optic cable tightly without the use of any adhesive. A free remote is included that allows you to select the exact color you want to use, adjust the brightness, and even do different effects like pulse, strobe, and even change color to music. You can also control your fiber optic interior kit using the free app available for Android and IOS.

Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash bronco_dash_LED_oracle

See more info here:
https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...ronco-colorshift-fiber-optic-led-interior-kit
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You guys have more ways to waste my money......lol!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, this could be useful in the cargo area.....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It's a fun POF kit you offer and its always a wide range of colors using an RGB LED like that.

Will you be stepping up to the Gen3 laser wire products for those who don't require blended colors but want a more consistent color across the entire strand?

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man looking like Socks for everyone this year. I will direct all complaints to Oracle

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

We received a ton of questions at the SEMA Show when it came to our fiber optic color-changing dash kit on our booth Bronco.
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash bronco_dash_LED_oracle

ORACLE Lighting’s new Fiber Optic Interior Kits are the perfect way to accent your vehicle’s dull interior in a clean and seamless way. The special side-firing fiber optic cables have an integrated edge to make installation easy on your Ford Bronco! Using the included installation tool, insert the integrated edge between the dash panels on your Bronco. The installation can be done in about 30 minutes.

How It Works:

The fiber optic is end lit by a LED light head and the LED light travels through the fiber and lights up smoothly along the dash for a very clean and understated appearance. The integrated edge is designed to hold the fiber optic cable tightly without the use of any adhesive. A free remote is included that allows you to select the exact color you want to use, adjust the brightness, and even do different effects like pulse, strobe, and even change color to music. You can also control your fiber optic interior kit using the free app available for Android and IOS.

See more info here:
https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...ronco-colorshift-fiber-optic-led-interior-kit
Install Video would be great and can it be programmed to come on at night or when headlights come on or do you have to manually turn it off and one each time?

DesertMike680

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Holy crap...I need this!

dfresh73

Badlands
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's very cool, but I can only imagine how annoying it would be while driving at night.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like it, but looks like it has to plug into the cigarette lighter. The only cigarette lighter is in the armrest storage console. Although the console has a slit for the cable to run through cleanly, I just wish it could plug into the outlets under the AC controls so less cabling is exposed. Otherwise very neat! I may get this.

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I would not mind some minimal halo lighting on the door panels or under the dash - this seems a little.... flashy

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I like it, but looks like it has to plug into the cigarette lighter. The only cigarette lighter is in the armrest storage console. Although the console has a slit for the cable to run through cleanly, I just wish it could plug into the outlets under the AC controls so less cabling is exposed. Otherwise very neat! I may get this.
Good eye. I may have to look into a more custom set up that is single color and can be hardwired.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's very cool, but I can only imagine how annoying it would be while driving at night.
Yeah kind of had the same thought. Looks super cool but I don't think I'd ever actually use it.
Sponsored