Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Squatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those should do the trick!
Also between these, the tail lights, the head lights, and whatever else you guys make in the future, my wife would like to know if she can file her divorce papers with you guys directly or if she should use a lawyer.

JP_Oracle

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Also between these, the tail lights, the head lights, and whatever else you guys make in the future, my wife would like to know if she can file her divorce papers with you guys directly or if she should use a lawyer.

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That particular panel is pretty tight. You should be able to use the included panel tool to help feed that fin into that space. Essentially creating a slightly larger gap to push into as you go.
Unfortunately, I could only get it in at the corners & crevice inside the steering well. It’s a super tight space because there’s 2 clips that are secured by plastic-welded bolts so you can’t pop anything out in this area and there’s a risk of breaking those if you go too hard.

None of my trim tools could get me a sliver of space between those clips so I just cut the tab portion and tightened it enough to where it runs along the crevice.

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We did not encounter this on our install. However, in normal cases when trying to put this PMMA cable into an opening that is slightly larger, some adhesive on the fin goes a long way!
Not sure if it’s the same story for the 8” display, but the 12” display has a noticeable notch in the trim directly above the display. I ended up using foam tape & electrical tape to essentially ‘fill the void’

CKXVII

Outer Banks
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wiring Question:
Anybody have any tips / input for wiring the fuse tap to the red wire (with the 12v adapter removed)? Not sure what gauge the @ORACLE Lighting wire is, but it’s much thinner than the 16 or 18 gauge fuse tap wire…having a hard time getting a crimp to keep the smaller wire connected.

Fuse Tap Question:
I’ve previously hardwired a dashcam and dash usb port & not sure where to install this fuse tap. Any suggestions?
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash 3775C21C-F9DF-4BC3-8E57-72383528370B

JP_Oracle

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Wiring Question:
Anybody have any tips / input for wiring the fuse tap to the red wire (with the 12v adapter removed)? Not sure what gauge the @ORACLE Lighting wire is, but it’s much thinner than the 16 or 18 gauge fuse tap wire…having a hard time getting a crimp to keep the smaller wire connected.

Fuse Tap Question:
I’ve previously hardwired a dashcam and dash usb port & not sure where to install this fuse tap. Any suggestions?
Ford Bronco First Look: ORACLE Lighting accent lighting for Bronco Dash 3775C21C-F9DF-4BC3-8E57-72383528370B
Usually, what I would do is twist the wire tip, then fold it down over the wire casing. That way you give the butt connector more to bite onto.

Unfortunately, I could only get it in at the corners & crevice inside the steering well. It’s a super tight space because there’s 2 clips that are secured by plastic-welded bolts so you can’t pop anything out in this area and there’s a risk of breaking those if you go too hard.

None of my trim tools could get me a sliver of space between those clips so I just cut the tab portion and tightened it enough to where it runs along the crevice.
We used a small flathead to carefully get it started with the panel tool, then worked it down from there. If that doesn't work for you...you can also trip a section of the fin away from the cable and mount it in place with a small amount of glue.

Sponsored

Yellowstone

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
We received a ton of questions at the SEMA Show when it came to our fiber optic color-changing dash kit on our booth Bronco.

ORACLE Lighting’s new Fiber Optic Interior Kits are the perfect way to accent your vehicle’s dull interior in a clean and seamless way. The special side-firing fiber optic cables have an integrated edge to make installation easy on your Ford Bronco! Using the included installation tool, insert the integrated edge between the dash panels on your Bronco. The installation can be done in about 30 minutes.

How It Works:

The fiber optic is end lit by a LED light head and the LED light travels through the fiber and lights up smoothly along the dash for a very clean and understated appearance. The integrated edge is designed to hold the fiber optic cable tightly without the use of any adhesive. A free remote is included that allows you to select the exact color you want to use, adjust the brightness, and even do different effects like pulse, strobe, and even change color to music. You can also control your fiber optic interior kit using the free app available for Android and IOS.

See more info here:
https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...ronco-colorshift-fiber-optic-led-interior-kit
Will it come in an amber for the CyberOrange crew?

OP
OP
ORACLE Lighting

ORACLE Lighting

First Name
ORACLE
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Will it come in an amber for the CyberOrange crew?
The color is adjustable, there are numerous shades of Yellow/Amber/Orange you can select from. (y)

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tell her its a Christmas gift for yourself, thats all

or Oracle, offer an option to list any price ya want on the receipts for $5

OracleLights

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model