First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I had to figure out a quick install for a flag whip to go to Sand Lake Oregon. I went to a local depot and just walked around looking for something that would work. I thought worst case I will get a Simson Clip and add to tie down on hood. I came across Hands Free Foot Door Opener and it worked perfect!!! Holes lined up with factory screws perfectly. The only thing is the one I got is silver in color and I just noticed online they have a black one. I think this may work better and look better than others I have seen online that are actually made for the flag whip. Hope that helps some of you! See attached pictures!

2022-01-29 12.51.43.jpg

2022-01-29 12.51.47.jpg
Sponsored

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had to figure out a quick install for a flag whip to go to Sand Lake Oregon. I went to a local depot and just walked around looking for something that would work. I thought worst case I will get a Simson Clip and add to tie down on hood. I came across Hands Free Foot Door Opener and it worked perfect!!! Holes lined up with factory screws perfectly. The only thing is the one I got is silver in color and I just noticed online they have a black one. I think this may work better and look better than others I have seen online that are actually made for the flag whip. Hope that helps some of you! See attached pictures!

Ford Bronco FLAG WHIP quick solution installed 3E78F18E-BAE7-436A-883B-BB53B282E74F

Ford Bronco FLAG WHIP quick solution installed 3E78F18E-BAE7-436A-883B-BB53B282E74F
Not bad when you’re in a pinch. At Home Depot they cost about as much as the ones they sell at Bronco Graveyard.

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not bad when you’re in a pinch. At Home Depot they cost about as much as the ones they sell at Bronco Graveyard.
Good to know. My Bronco Graveyard mount comes in today and i was gonna feel bad knowing i paid too much lol

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have shared this before (there is a mount under the end cap on the mod bumper too). This is aluminum flat bar (8") and rattle can bedliner with a wing nut for "quick disconnect".

Sponsored

SuzH

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.crittear.com
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. I like your idea. The costs are the same between the HD and Bronco Graveyard, but the shipping from BG is minimum $10 on a $19 part.

Sponsored

Jamesorriv

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the idea and link. I would add that you need to buy 2 M6 - 16mm bolts to attach it the trail site (stock bolts are too short). Also the stainless is really hard. Completely destroyed my bit trying to drill the hole. But it works great. Just ran with it on Oceano Dunes (Pismo beach).

Ford Bronco FLAG WHIP quick solution installed tempImagetJKxbE