Sponsored

For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price

OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2021 Mclaren 765LT, 1965 Shelby Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Alright it has started! Dealers are now ASKING $10k under MSRP. Which means they will probably do $12-13k under MSRP. Ford has no choice but to lower original MSRP’s as I predicted at this point. And dealers will be doing $12-13k under MSRP on top of that.

Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price IMG_0850
Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve seen a few Gold Certified Lux Braptors in the $77-79k range with less than 2000 miles. Two of them are Cyber Orange for anyone looking. Do a nationwide search on AutoTrader.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have seen some very pretty 2024 Bronco Raptors at Invoice. It would seem as though the MSRP is about $15,000-$20,000 over market.

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Click on Pricing & Incentives (tab to the right)

Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price 1709938273249
That's what I did we obviously don't get the $1k rebate in CO.
Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price 1709938447697

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

That's what I did we obviously don't get the $1k rebate in CO.
Very odd. Broncos are everywhere in FL. I see 2-3 at least in every drive. Now they are stacking up on lots.

I guess they sell out quickly in CO?

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Very odd. Broncos are everywhere in FL. I see 2-3 at least in every drive. Now they are stacking up on lots.

I guess they sell out quickly in CO?
There are still jackass dealers with markup here!

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just want the rates to fall so when my lease ends in November I can purchase my car at a non-f!ckmeinthe@ss rate.

Sponsored

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Stealthdds

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW x5, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price IMG_0520
Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price IMG_0521
Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price IMG_0522

sucks to be on an island. These dealers are delusional.

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I've had success in my last 3 purchases of in-demand vehicles, including my Bronco bought last year. I contacted several dealers who had what I was looking for, and if they were not willing to drop ADM (or get $X under MSRP or whatever you were looking for), I gave them my info and told me to let me know if/when they could meet my price. Dealers would rarely cave in on the first call, but if you know the market is down, someone will eventually cave in. Yes, you will get spammed (I've also requested email only) and you will likely wait (use that time to get your financing in place). In all 3 cases, the dealers caved in within a few weeks or so.

Alternatively, you could contact a broker like Tom at automatchconsulting.com (the guy that writes columns for Jalopnik), who likely buys dozens of cars each month. Just tell him what you are looking for (Red Braptor with xx packages), where you are located (so if he has to factor shipping in), and if you will be dealer financing (where the dealer can factor that into their offer). He should be able to check his preferred dealers and let you know if your deal is doable. If it is, formally hire him and let him find the car, get an out-the-door price, and maybe shipping costs too.

Lastly, I would be weary of pissing off your local dealers. While you may not be buying from them, you will likely need them for normal/warranty work. And apparently (based on some posts here about a year ago) they are not required to perform warranty work.

OP
OP
06viper

06viper

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Raptor, 2021 Mclaren 765LT, 1965 Shelby Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco For Anyone Wanting Smoking Deals, Bronco Raptors Are About To Free Fall In Price IMG_0522

sucks to be on an island. These dealers are delusional.
Not worth even talking with a dealer like that when there are plenty of other dealers willing to be fair and honest with you. Money talks, I would gladly give my $$ to another dealer and never respond to that sales person ever again.

Stealthdds

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW x5, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Yea, this SA absolutely rubbed me the wrong way. I’ve been treated way better at BMW and Porsche buying less expensive vehicles.
Sponsored