Sponsored

for the people who recieved their rigs! (MIC top, other issues?)

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
hello! i heared some issues with the mic top from TFL, and a another channel from youtube that reviewd a area 51 wildtrak,

for the people who got their orders,

did you face the same issue with the knocking on the MIC top ?

also any other issues?

i understand its a first model car, it might face some problems, but maybe see what you guys have to say about it?

anything to mention is really welcomed

i have a WT Carbonized Grey on order with a mic top :cool: :cool: :cool: im excited for my rig

but just wanted to read on your concerns
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I mean, you could literally just put thin pieces of rubber in between the separate pieces to keep the rattling low. Even foam. Itā€™s just from the shifting of the body on the road and the shift of the top in response.
Is it an excuse! Absolutely not, Jeeps donā€™t usually have that issue.
However, after off-roading for years and owning a Polaris Rzr, we just stuff a piece of rubber or foam-even cloth, to keep the tops from tapping or rubbing and itā€™s fixxed.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Use the search function Sir. There have been many issues documented with the MIC tops. Itā€™s one of the reasons why so many built Broncos are on hold.

Ford is working to fix them but for the most part we are in the dark on how close they are to a fix

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I mean, you could literally just put thin pieces of rubber in between the separate pieces to keep the rattling low. Even foam. Itā€™s just from the shifting of the body on the road and the shift of the top in response.
Is it an excuse! Absolutely not, Jeeps donā€™t usually have that issue.
However, after off-roading for years and owning a Polaris Rzr, we just stuff a piece of rubber or foam-even cloth, to keep the tops from tapping or rubbing and itā€™s fixxed.
i will be looking forward for some videos on how to fix it in the future thank you!

OP
OP

Budewr

Raptor
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
h
Use the search function Sir.
mb! but i try to use the search button from time to time and often i dont find what i need so i thought i would open a thread :D

tā€™s one of the reasons why so many built Broncos are on hold.

Ford is working to fix them but for the most part we are in the dark on how close they are to a fix
im glad that theyre doing something about it and caring about their custmors thats really great, i think if it was land rover with their defender you wouldnt get any response back šŸ˜‚

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd pay almost $60k for a roof squeak or rattle right now....
Sponsored