John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have "Torque" on my phone and a tablet and an OBD-II plugin. Used it mainly to view and manage fault codes on my LR3 but have not tried it yet on the Bronco. My Samsung tablet is about same size as in dash display

There is a light version (free) and a more complex version ($5)
Sponsored

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You’ll see soon enough. I can’t wait. Think 2021 F-150 digital cluster meets Explorer ST digital cluster
Not sure what that will look like but I am intrigued with a change coming. Hoping they keep the analog style speedo & have a way to unselect the digital number speedo by the time mine is being built. At the very least let them be sweeping gauges 🙏

Thanks for your inside scoop.

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really hate the asymmetrical design - either give us a tach on the right to balance the speedo on the left, or just have an LCD with a bunch of configurations and / or the ability to configure it by selecting gauges, colors, etc.

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really hate the asymmetrical design - either give us a tach on the right to balance the speedo on the left, or just have an LCD with a bunch of configurations and / or the ability to configure it by selecting gauges, colors, etc.
With the Bronco Raptor interior leaking today, I REALLY hope was can access this new Raptor dash via ForScan. That would be amazing! The Bronco dash (the data-based parts anyway) as it is now is a major letdown and feels like it should be in an 'appliance'-type of vehicle like a Camry or an Accord - not an enthusiast vehicle like Bronco. The Ranger dash CRUSHES the Bronco dash and that's not good IMO...

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
A-pillars in the bronco have hair bags. Nothing should be mounted there for on-road use.
If you really want something, you could take an existing tach you can get from autometer or holly, fabricate something around the steering wheel, maybe in front of the existing speedo to mount the tach, and then wire it up as necessary.

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With the Bronco Raptor interior leaking today, I REALLY hope was can access this new Raptor dash via ForScan. That would be amazing! The Bronco dash (the data-based parts anyway) as it is now is a major letdown and feels like it should be in an 'appliance'-type of vehicle like a Camry or an Accord - not an enthusiast vehicle like Bronco. The Ranger dash CRUSHES the Bronco dash and that's not good IMO...
I wouldn't hold your breath on that, but maybe.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No thanks, I’ll wait for the Raptor cluster to be available
I wonder if that would just be a software update. I can't tell, but is the cluster completely different?

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The cluster is completely different. It’s been making its rounds in many vehicles already and will be coming to more. Maverick is getting it as well.
I'm going to guess it's unlikely you'd be able to swap the hardware for the cluster in.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It should bolt right in actually. Just would need to change the bezel trim piece
Interesting...there may be hope yet. Sourcing and / or software could be an issue.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

www.banggood.com ... That's some url. I NEVER would have went there for auto accessories!

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The software is built into the IPC itself.

People have already been doing the High Level Instrument Panel swap on vehicles in the past. It is usually almost always plug and play (I know Mustang needed some trimming)
That's good to know; I've never dabbled in any of this before.
Sponsored