Sponsored

Ford accessory winch blocks the trail cam on Badlands?

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

very true, a steel bumper might not deform and you come out of a crash 'with no damage' but the energy has to go somewhere, it's not eaten by the steel. Steel bumpers are great for rough environment at low speeds, would not want to go crawling with a plastic bumper, but in an accident a bendy plastic/foam/soft metal bumper is much better/safer.
Just aim for the bumper, the plastic grill and aluminum hood will be on the loosing end or a deer, or buy a grill guard.
Sponsored

Boston329

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2021 Badlands 4 door with the LUX package and the dealership is having trouble getting the instal finished with the ford winch. They are telling me they need after market parts and brackets and it will require removing several parts from behind the grill to make work ? Any one have input thx.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a 2021 Badlands 4 door with the LUX package and the dealership is having trouble getting the instal finished with the ford winch. They are telling me they need after market parts and brackets and it will require removing several parts from behind the grill to make work ? Any one have input thx.
They want to relocate the adaptive cruise control and possibly the parking sesnors
Sponsored