Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey @flip can you confirm that w716548S450B is the right part number for the Sasquatch beauty ring bolts? Every Ford part website I search says it doesn’t fit the 2021 Bronco. I need a few. Stripped a couple out trying to remove the rings so I could paint them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey @flip can you confirm that w716548S450B is the right part number for the Sasquatch beauty ring bolts? Every Ford part website I search says it doesn’t fit the 2021 Bronco. I need a few. Stripped a couple out trying to remove the rings so I could paint them.
W716548-S450B 17 X 8.5 ALLOY WHEEL #3, 8 X 17" ALLOY WHEEL #2, 17 X 8.5 ALLOY WHEEL, 17X8.5 FORGED WHEEL - STYLE 2, 17" X 8.5 CAST ALUMINUM WHEEL, WITH 17" WHEELS

List price $18.00/ea Probably because they have the super special loc tite pre applied.

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY 1641816146847

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone adding stuff to the cart and not checking out due to shipping charges being insane.....We have notice this problem on abandoned carts and normal checkouts, in the past couple of weeks. We've sent the company a request to look into this and hope to get a resolution soon. We think the shipping calculator is figuring on everything in one box which would mean a huge box with just a few items. Don't know why this happened but it did. If you are wanting items and the only thing stopping you is a crazy high shipping cost, please send Jarod an email and we will give you the correct amount and/or fix it at checkout.

Again, apologize for the issue which we hope will be resolved soon. Until then, if you see a price that doesn't seem right or shipping that looks way off, DM me or send Jarod an email so we can verify it.

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any news on the Tube Doors for the 4-door model? I've been wanting to order those

Sponsored

Benzo520

Wildtrak
First Name
Ruben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Rhymal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I apologize if this question has been answered, but are you currently accepting fordpass rewards points?

OP
OP
flip

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I apologize if this question has been answered, but are you currently accepting fordpass rewards points?
Yup. Get an account created on our store, I add you to the group. You DM me the parts you want, shipping info and email you use for FP and we make the magic happen. 😉

We've got the process down and can split an order between points and CC if need be.

Rhymal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion tC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yup. Get an account created on our store, I add you to the group. You DM me the parts you want, shipping info and email you use for FP and we make the magic happen. 😉

We've got the process down and can split an order between points and CC if need be.
Okay perfect! I have created an account!

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got my second batch of goodies! flip and Ruxer are the real deal, great to work with and know their stuff!! (y)

Sponsored

p3pete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 23 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just sent you a DM @flip... thanks!

WhiteMamba

First Edition
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco FE, 2015 F350 2010 Focus 1995 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can you look and see if these numbers posted are the roof racks for 2 and 4 door Broncos? Thanks
2-Door: M2DZ-9955100-AA

4-Door: M2DZ-9955100-BA

mrjerry469

Black Diamond
First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK DIAMOND
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Put an order in today

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
@fllip, thanks for doing this! My Bronco was built last week and should be Oscar Mike pretty soon, time to order some extras!

I will confess I haven't read all 550 previous posts, but the link provided in page 1 post 1 doesn't seem to be working and results in a 'page not found' error.

www.ruxerparts.com/BRONCO6G

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 10.59.31 PM

VoltageDrop

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23, 69 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@fllip, thanks for doing this! My Bronco was built last week and should be Oscar Mike pretty soon, time to order some extras!

I will confess I haven't read all 550 previous posts, but the link provided in page 1 post 1 doesn't seem to be working and results in a 'page not found' error.

www.ruxerparts.com/BRONCO6G

Ford Bronco Ford Bronco Accessory / Parts Deal -- B6G Forum Members ONLY Screen Shot 2022-01-18 at 10.59.31 PM
Shame on you for not reading all 37 pages! Here's what Phil said a couple pages back:
www.ruxerparts.com New site, create an account so I can add you to the group. DM me your email after it's set up so I know who it belongs to. Trying to keep this a B6G exclusive and am matching your email with the forum handle.
Sponsored