Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i'm convinced the cybertruck was a ploy to earn interest on the 1.25 million $100 preorders and get attention/drive stock prices up.

i bet the time they actually produce, if at all, the cost skyrockets and there are other ev options that make more sense.

if they do produce it, your ob will hold good value unless the bronco is available on lots. even if it is i think resell will be great for the next 2-4y. average depreciation is 15-25% the first year, and stays in that line. in two years you are looking at mid-40s average, maybe higher if the demand is still high and vehicle costs rise.

edit: soft top may impact resell if the mic and mod are available too. hopefully there are aftermarket tops or ford can actually sell mic or mod at a reasonable cost. buyer will have to be ok with a soft only.
Tesla will Produce the Cyber truck! They are not Building the 4M sq. ft. Giga Plant in Auston Texas For the hell of if it and like the looks of it or not with 1.3 Million reservation's they are gonna be spitting them out of that plant like hotcakes without Webesto tops soft or hard!
Sponsored

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Tesla will Produce the Cyber truck! They are not Building the 4M sq. ft. Giga Plant in Auston Texas For the hell of if it and like the looks of it or not with 1.3 Million reservation's they are gonna be spitting them out of that plant like hotcakes without Webesto tops soft or hard!
oh i don't doubt the plant. i doubt the cybertruck, its release date, and cost.

lets keep it real. preorders opened almost two years ago. giga plant just started running its first jobs (y model test/not for sale), plant is not fully done, and not one cybertruck has been produced. giga has a top output of 500k a year, and that is total between all of their offerings, and may be dependent on li batteries and need to cut that back.

they're now saying late 22 for the first cybers off the line, 3 years after preorder. if they use half their total output (250k) towards cybers that is 5 years to catch up, or 8 years after preorder.

i mean people are losing their shit getting pushed 6m for the bronco. imagine waiting 3-8 years for an ev truck. good luck to those who wait or are counting on this thing, i hope it's faster.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
oh i don't doubt the plant. i doubt the cybertruck, its release date, and cost.

lets keep it real. preorders opened almost two years ago. giga plant just started running its first jobs (y model test/not for sale), plant is not fully done, and not one cybertruck has been produced. giga has a top output of 500k a year, and that is total between all of their offerings, and may be dependent on li batteries and need to cut that back.

they're now saying late 22 for the first cybers off the line, 3 years after preorder. if they use half their total output (250k) towards cybers that is 5 years to catch up, or 8 years after preorder.

i mean people are losing their shit getting pushed 6m for the bronco. imagine waiting 3-8 years for an ev truck. good luck to those who wait or are counting on this thing, i hope it's faster.
When they priced those, I bet they didnt take into account the commodity constraints and price increases for raw materials that have happened. I'm actually amazed they still have them for pre-order at the same prices. Didnt Elon say if he made one today it would cost 100,000 to produce...or something like that. The cybertruck was supposed to start being mass produced at the end of this year not next. I'm not sure what is going to happen with that, but I doubt the OP gets a cybertruck anytime soon. Enjoy the Bronco, and it will depreciate, but not as much as you think because msrp is going way up on these too once Ford figures out what they really cost to make.
Tesla doesnt take trade-ins so no tax credit for getting rid of it when he gets the Cybertruck...That is going to sting on a 55k vehicle.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will get my bronco OB, Sasquatch, Lux, Softtop Cyber orange this coming October.
It will cost at least $55,600 MSRP + 10.4% tax, etc.

I am thinking to trade in this bronco for Cybertruck (Probably in the next 2 years).
Will the resale value still strong in the next 2 years even though I have to pay for MSRP this year?
What makes you think there will be a cybertruck? It doesn't exist yet.

Clearwater native

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19F-59,16-E350, 65C10,05TJ, 67RSCamaro, 65malibuSS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do us all a favor and work on your punctuation and grammar.

This is a message board populated primarily by adults. We aren't children texting each other.
dont worry about fool , what are you a teacher
Sponsored