Sponsored

Why are you choosing 2 or 4 door Bronco? Which will have better resale value?

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 2 door wrangler. I'm ready to be an adult and get a 4 door.
Who in their right mind wants to be an adult? The Bronco is a toy not a people moving grocery getter. Perhaps you could adult in an Escape?
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I also like the fact you can put the 4 doors in the back and have them with you.
And when your cargo area is full of doorsā€¦..where are you going to put your beer cooler?

CGCarolinaBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base (Hubby) 2021 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checking the specs on 2 door vs the 4 on the Bronco, they seem fairly close. What are you choosing and why? Which do you think will hold value better? Thanks!!
I owned a 2 door 2020 Jeep Wrangler for exactly 2 weeks. šŸ˜ Needless to say I got tired of sliding the front seats forward so my little granddaughter could climb in the back. Sheā€™s tall and slim and at that time only 4. She was constantly bumping her head. If your going to have a few back seat riders, 4 doors are a luxury IMO. I couldnā€™t imagine 2 adults trying to squeeze in the backseat of a 2 door. If itā€™s a vehicle for only 2 adults, yeah get the 2 door. But I will always prefer a 4 door even being empty nesters. šŸ˜€

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have a 100lb German shepherd dog that wonā€™t jump up. Heā€™ll put his paws up, but then I have to lift him in. Iā€™m a disabled vet and lifting him in gets harder and harder as time goes on (especially with 3 discs out of alignment in my back). 4 door makes it easier to get my good boy in the back for going anywhere. And because I know the internet rule of no mention of doggo without picture of doggo, hereā€™s Kona.

1C9C4036-F804-4469-84E3-7776555087B4.jpeg

Sponsored

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the proportions of the 4-door sasquatch better than the 2-door. Also the ease of getting in and out of the back and being able to haul more people. Also, the room to put bigger items in there (recently put in a queen sleigh bed. Also, the ability to sleep two people inside.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Who in their right mind wants to be an adult? The Bronco is a toy not a people moving grocery getter. Perhaps you could adult in an Escape?
I have a 2 door wrangler. Even not adulting is a nightmare in it. I want more space for my 2 large dogs. Even without the backseat itā€™s annoying.

AKMark

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, 2015 GMC
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I've already have and will keep forever a 2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited, the 2 door long wheel base model. Didn't want or need another 2 door toy so I went with the 4 door. Our 135 pound Golden Retriever mix likes sitting in the back seat anyway and it's easy to access the back seat on a 4 door.

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The four door was a business decision. Never going to win a style contest. Especially the rag top. Under sized wheels donā€™t help.
Best bet is the coveted two door Sasquatch.
Hands down.
I ordered a 2 door Basesquash... I have no real sense that it will come in the next 2 years. (2/2022 order). The dealer had a 4 door BB on the lot, price barely over MSRP, so that's why I chose 4 door.

I feel like I'm happier with the extra space and that I'd regret downsizing to a 2 door if it gets built.

Sponsored

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ordered a 2 door Basesquash... I have no real sense that it will come in the next 2 years. (2/2022 order). The dealer had a 4 door BB on the lot, price barely over MSRP, so that's why I chose 4 door.

I feel like I'm happier with the extra space and that I'd regret downsizing to a 2 door if it gets built.
Yah glad it worked for you. I'm a July 2020 res holder and thinking mine will come in 2023. The thing that initially sold me was the the 2 door Sasquatch. Not changing anything. I am just not as flexible as you.
Bronco on...

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Checking the specs on 2 door vs the 4 on the Bronco, they seem fairly close. What are you choosing and why? Which do you think will hold value better? Thanks!!
4 door. Because a because a 200 pound Great dane and 115 pound Doberman won't fit in a 2 door

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yah glad it worked for you. I'm a July 2020 res holder and thinking mine will come in 2023. The thing that initially sold me was the the 2 door Sasquatch. Not changing anything. I am just not as flexible as you.
Bronco on...
Personally I hope you see yours before the new year, no reason to think you won't! Bronco on!

I was on the fence when I ordered originally, both configurations fit what I was looking for in different ways.

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everyone does realize thereā€™s only a little over a foot (15ā€) difference in total length between the 2dr and 4dr correct? Itā€™s not like going from an Ecosport to an Explorer. And Iā€™ll be 60 in December and had absolutely zero difficulty sliding the seat forward and climbing into the back seat. I guess they donā€™t make kids and dogs like they used to. Now, having the elderly climb back there is cruel. Most families have 2 cars these daysā€¦..humiliate the other one with 4drs and let the Bronco be the way it was intended.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like the proportions of the 4-door sasquatch better than the 2-door. Also the ease of getting in and out of the back and being able to haul more people. Also, the room to put bigger items in there (recently put in a queen sleigh bed. Also, the ability to sleep two people inside.
I agree with you, if you are going with the Sasquatch package, otherwise the 2 door has the better proportions, but once you get on 35's or 37's, it begins to look a little cartoonish - and probably won't handle as well as the longer base 4 door at speed.

I don't like the look of the 2 door on the 32's (as far as looks go) but the proportions of the 2 door on some 33" or 34" tires is just about perfect. The 4 door looks right on the 35's.
Sponsored