Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Farley is just a really well paid car salesman, which is to say he's dishonest and can't be trusted as far as you can throw him. I really wanna get my Bronco but the more he opens his mouth, the less trust I have in this whole effed up process.
Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fords policy is not to comment about ongoing litigation, of which they are perpetually involved... Ford would like nothing more than all of you to stop asking why, there is no why, it is or is not.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X5 M Sport, Mercedes Benz E350, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My question is: What exactly does "Orders Placed Before March 19, 2021" mean? Is that my original $100 deposit which was supposed to lock in my purchase price, which i did that prior to 3/19/21 or is it the date when i dropped of my $1,000 check at the local dealer? which I did after 3/19/21...

A recent update from Ford below.

Jim Farley told Bloomberg the company would try to scale Bronco production fast, but would have to “communicate to (buyers) what’s realistic.” The full statement Ford provided is the following:

Meeting the phenomenal demand and interest for the Bronco during the pandemic and supply chain crisis has been challenging. We are increasing production as quickly as possible to help meet this demand. We are aware that some customers who placed orders at certain dealerships may be waiting longer than expected. We are investigating why this has occurred at a limited number of dealerships. While each Ford dealer is independently owned and operated, Ford Motor Company is doing as much as we can during these unprecedented times to deliver Bronco SUVs to customers as quickly as possible. This includes providing price protection through the 2023 model year for customers with orders placed before March 19, 2021, continuing to offer new special editions and options to thank them for their loyalty and patience. Additionally, if a customer isn’t happy with their dealer experience, they have an option to transfer their reservation or unscheduled order to a different dealer. We encourage customers that may have questions or concerns to contact the Ford Bronco Support Team at 1-800-334-4375.​
In response to the question about allocations, regardless of the vehicle, we communicate to our dealers that we expect them to operate within Ford’s allocation system, which treats all dealers fairly and complies with state laws, and to not take customer orders in excess of what the dealer knows it can fill.​

https://jalopnik.com/ford-keeps-sending-the-bronco-to-dealers-who-mark-up-pr-1848534799

It means did you finalize your build with a dealership before March 19, 2021. You know, literally sit down, spec it out, sign a build sheet and get a confirmation it was submitted to Ford?

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not much of a surprise here. Ford likely told them all along not to take more orders than they could reasonably expect to fill.
No, Ford told everyone in the beginning that allocation would be based ONLY on the number of Bronco reservations and orders, and reservations would be built in the order in which they were received. Period! Then they switched it to the 'Every dealer gets some Broncos!' (the initial 2021 allocation where dealers were to receive roughly 30% of their Bronco orders), then it went straight to hell with allocations being based on the number of Bronco Sport sales and overall sales with only 25% weighting given to ACTUAL Bronco orders. They screwed over Granger and the people that reserved with them, because they are a small time dealer with no power.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your $100 was not an order, you had until 3/19/21 to actually place an order for it to qualify for the protection. This would have required you having a face to face or over the phone with dealer for them to enter order in the system. If you do not have an order number (prior to said date) then you do not have price protection. An order placed back then could based on how spec'd be an eventual 2023, but no order no protection
This is not correct. It clearly says Reserved or Ordered by 3/19/21. Then the price protection is based on what you had as a Reservation or had Ordered as of 10/1/21.

See post #47 in this thread.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...e-protection-as-of-2-14-22.36873/post-1212913

Sponsored

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is an order or a reservation on or before 3/19/21 that qualifies for the price protection through 2023 MY. So you are covered.

CONVERTED ORDERS ONLY, not reservations.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

F-150 just went up $1500. Probably a safe bet Bronco will see a hefty price increase.
And that $1500 is on top of another increase the end of Dec. It's not just Ford. Happening with all brands.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No, Ford told everyone in the beginning that allocation would be based ONLY on the number of Bronco reservations and orders, and reservations would be built in the order in which they were received. Period! Then they switched it to the 'Every dealer gets some Broncos!' (the initial 2021 allocation where dealers were to receive roughly 30% of their Bronco orders), then it went straight to hell with allocations being based on the number of Bronco Sport sales and overall sales with only 25% weighting given to ACTUAL Bronco orders. They screwed over Granger and the people that reserved with them, because they are a small time dealer with no power.
Obviously, a lot has changed over the past 2 years. A lot of what people keep talking about means little today.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ordered in early July 21, if I’m rolled into a 2023 after reordering a 2022 with a price increase, I will be pissed.

let’s hope not

If you ordered in July 2021 you are a full year behind hundreds of thousands of reservations placed in July 2020. No need to be pissed when many more has been waiting a full year longer.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is where they went wrong.

"In response to the question about allocations, regardless of the vehicle, we communicate to our dealers that we expect them to operate within Ford’s allocation system, which treats all dealers fairly and complies with state laws, and to not take customer orders in excess of what the dealer knows it can fill".

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

w3rd. I need to know what happens to price protection in 2024 or 2025 seeing as I'm part of the Grangetober group.
We will be a forgotten minority by that time, left holding our outdated calendars, tattered flags and other gifts that are delivered this year. The more this drags on, the more likely I'm willing to move on from the drama and hold on to the Jeep that I ordered from Granger last month instead of thinking of it as a short term thing.

Pkrpro19

Badlands
First Name
Jaxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We will be a forgotten minority by that time, left holding our outdated calendars, tattered flags and other gifts that are delivered this year. The more this drags on, the more likely I'm willing to move on from the drama and hold on to the Jeep that I ordered from Granger last month instead of thinking of it as a short term thing.

Granger knew better, they are 100% responsible for their mistakes. EVERY Ford dealership was told before the original order banks opened in Jan 2021 that the Bronco would be based on dealer allocations and not all Bronco orders would be filled. I'm sure I still have the email on my work computer.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Me working for Ford says different.
Stealership is not working for Ford. Better familiarize yourself with the 2022-Model Bronco Price Protection Incentive PGM-38406 .
Sponsored