Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I skimmed through several pages but didn't see it, does anybody have an idea of the weight limit on that pull out table?

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I skimmed through several pages but didn't see it, does anybody have an idea of the weight limit on that pull out table?
I remember seeing that 400 lbs was not a problem.

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure if this helps but here are some better pictures from today's thread:

Ford Bronco Ford confirms folded rear seats will have slight incline and 4" step up from cargo floor 20190921_134932

Ford Bronco Ford confirms folded rear seats will have slight incline and 4" step up from cargo floor 20190921_134932

Looks like the driver's seat is pushed all the way to the rear and still looks like plenty of leg room. I wonder how challenging it is for rear passengers to get in and out or getting a car seat into the base.
That honestly looks fine to me. The driver's seat is even leaned back. And the boot space isn't bad either. Pull out those seats and it's more than enough for me on a road/camping trip.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you both for quick replies. I thought I had seen it elsewhere but I have looked at so many different vehicles the last month stuff starts to roll together.

sbsdevil

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like head out to the woods and make a little bed in the back of my 4Runner to make a quick and easy camping trip. I have the same issue with those seats. i had to make a little platform even things out.

Anyone see any air vents in the back yet? If it confirmed there are none back there?

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if this helps but here are some better pictures from today's thread:

Looks like the driver's seat is pushed all the way to the rear and still looks like plenty of leg room. I wonder how challenging it is for rear passengers to get in and out or getting a car seat into the base.
That honestly looks fine to me. The driver's seat is even leaned back. And the boot space isn't bad either. Pull out those seats and it's more than enough for me on a road/camping trip.
With the roof off, I'm thinking you jump up on the tire and make a slide through entry like Bo Duke

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Incline wouldn't be a big deal, but how in the world could a 4" step in the middle of ones torso be pretty good for sleeping? Flat would be much better in every way and I can't fathom why Ford would design it this way.
I made a post later... I was thinking the 4" was the rise from the flat floor... Not that there was a 4" step and then a rise.

So it would be terrible for sleeping. Ha. That fancy-pants pull-out tray thing might make a good platform though and possibly part of the reasoning for the step.

Laminar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The front seats are all the way back. There is no legroom in any car when you put the front seat all the way back.
I'm 6'5", and in my old Edge, I could comfortably drive with my 6'7" brother-in-law in the back seat behind me. The Edge has 40" of rear legroom. There's plenty of legroom with the seat all the way back.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 6'5", and in my old Edge, I could comfortably drive with my 6'7" brother-in-law in the back seat behind me. The Edge has 40" of rear legroom. There's plenty of legroom with the seat all the way back.
Bronco:
Front Leg Room = 43.1 inches (1996 Bronco had 41.1 inches)

Rear Leg Room = 36.3 inches (1996 Bronco had 37.7 inches)