Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
4 inch step and SLIGHT incline
This doesn't work for me. Instead of making 200 accessories, Ford needs to make 201. Unless I can remove the rear seat and replace it with something that provides a totally flat load surface, it's on to something less 'bait & switchy'
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm just wondering where I can put those back seats without ticking off the wife. I had FJ seats in her sewing room and that didn't go over too well.

Last edited:

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is the 4 door pullout tray

it certainly looks at least 4-5 inches tall!

1594997479203.jpeg
?Sweet!!! ? That Looks like just enough room for Four Inches worth Of Batteries For The Hybrid!!! ⚡?⚡

Pennington

Badlands
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Per Mike Levine

eaths456hsa45.png

4 inch step and SLIGHT incline. So it will likely be similar to this incline angle of the 4 door seat folded down which shows a incline slightly lower than that of the seat itself.

2021 Bronco folded rear seats folding back seats.png

However if you look at the 4 door pullout tray accessory. You can see it looks about 4-5 inches tall.

So there is a chance you can have a quite flush bed in your 2 door but this is just speculation as we dont know if the 2 door will have a tray

1594997479203.jpeg

And just for fun. Here is the bronco sport rear compartment that seems to also have a slight step and incline.
eags45.png
Any idea of the height to the ceiling on the Bronco 4 door with seats folded down? My dog needs about 36 inches.

Sponsored

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just wondering where I can put those back seats without ticking off the wife. I had FJ seats in her sewing room and that didn't go over too well.
I plan on building a simple shelf that will be screwed into the 2 X 4's in the garage. Right next to the shelf for the doors.

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

?Sweet!!! ? That Looks like just enough room for Four Inches worth Of Batteries For The Hybrid!!! ⚡?⚡
I know your being funny, but Ford's been engineering these vehicles to hold batteries without compromising trunk space. The truck in my Fusion Energi is a joke! So hopefully they did the same with the Bronco.
1553539368017-ford-fusion-energi-new-dad-trunk.jpg

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now I just need to know what it looks like with the rear seats removed. 'Cause mine would be hanging from the garage ceiling if they won't fold flat.
it's outrageous if they're not completely flat. I assumed those legs holding up bottom of the rear seats would kick out and drop the bottom, thereby flatting out angle of the back seat pieces.

LuckyDevil

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Twin Turbo Black Label MKX, Harley Davidson StreetBob
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know your being funny, but Ford's been engineering these vehicles to hold batteries without compromising trunk space. The truck in my Fusion Energi is a joke! So hopefully they did the same with the Bronco.
Ford Bronco Ford confirms folded rear seats will have slight incline and 4" step up from cargo floor 1553539368017-ford-fusion-energi-new-dad-trunk
I'm not being funny ? I know exactly what that space is for!
⚡:alien:⚡Waiting for the Hybrid is the ONLY reason that I didn't put down a deposit yet. ? I've been saving money (Invested In Stock) FOR YEARS waiting for this Thing!!! ??

https://www.motortrend.com/cars/lin...-aviator-grand-touring-review-plug-in-hybrid/

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
it's outrageous if they're not completely flat. I assumed those legs holding up bottom of the rear seats would kick out and drop the bottom, thereby flatting out angle of the back seat pieces.
agree 100%. This makes me wonder if Ford is even committed to the 2-door long term. Or - like all the 'unavailable interiors' - are they just trying to capture eyeballs to show off the 4-door

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Per Mike Levine

Ford Bronco Ford confirms folded rear seats will have slight incline and 4" step up from cargo floor 333D3029-4FB5-4D45-B841-5ADFF2B68E6F

4 inch step and SLIGHT incline. So it will likely be similar to this incline angle of the 4 door seat folded down which shows a incline slightly lower than that of the seat itself.

Ford Bronco Ford confirms folded rear seats will have slight incline and 4" step up from cargo floor 333D3029-4FB5-4D45-B841-5ADFF2B68E6F
I'm a little concerned that human people with legs will not be able to sit in the back seat upon looking at this picture. Why have a back seat if there is 4" of legroom?

TheDo114

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm a little concerned that human people with legs will not be able to sit in the back seat upon looking at this picture. Why have a back seat if there is 4" of legroom?
The front seats are all the way back. There is no legroom in any car when you put the front seat all the way back.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The front seats are all the way back. There is no legroom in any car when you put the front seat all the way back.
Clearly you haven't owned an F150 then. I can store a small house in the back seat with plenty of legroom when my 6'2" husband is driving - and he will be driving my Bronco with the seat all the way back, more than likely. That means there won't be enough room for a passenger behind him.

TheDo114

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clearly you haven't owned an F150 then. I can store a small house in the back seat with plenty of legroom when my 6'2" husband is driving - and he will be driving my Bronco with the seat all the way back, more than likely. That means there won't be enough room for a passenger behind him.
Full size trucks are the exception to this. Even full size SUV's like the Suburban or Expedition do not give you that much legroom when the front seats are all the way back.
Sponsored