First Name
Duc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2014 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm just gonna put this out there, but I'm seeing in this thread quite a few guys that seem to know a lot about 4". That's all.. You can now think about that ?
Fortunately for me, my wife is from a country that uses the metric system. 10cm sounds much more impressive.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a little concerned that human people with legs will not be able to sit in the back seat upon looking at this picture. Why have a back seat if there is 4" of legroom?
you said you were short...

Sponsored

bomkrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not a deal breaker, but disappointing. Build up the rear with lift up storage lids and design the rear seats to lay flat.

Does the pull out tray really have any use?

securitysix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does the pull out tray really have any use?
It gives you a place to set stuff while you work with it.

I've seen no mention of how much weight it will hold. It would be nice if it would bear the weight of two fatass standard sized adults, though, because then it would also give you a place to sit.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
PLEASE Look at my post in page 5 regarding the deception of the B-pillars. Everyone needs to stop thinking that every photo of the 4 door has the seats pushed back all the way and that is why the rear leg room sucks. Those seats are not as far back as you think. The B-Pillars on the 4 door are pushed forward to make room for the rear doors. Look below at the B-Pillar on the 2 door vs the 4 door.

See the side profile (see 4 door, LOWER photo...top photo is the 2 door)...see how the driver seat front edge is overlapping the steering wheel by an inch or two (which is a normal driving position). The backside of the front seat (shoulder area) is BEHIND the B-Pillar. That seating position is no different than the photo posted on this thread showing minimal rear leg room.

Disregard the lines, i was just proving that fords website is wrong in showing identical legroom for the 2 door and 4 door, and we dont have the correct numbers yet.
Untitled (1).jpg
Parallax ruins your visual comparison...
The 2-Door is a 50/50 split without a center section. That visually pulls the outer edge into the body and distorts your measurements. The 4-Door is wider in the back and makes the image APPEAR different in regards to the overall length between the front seat and the back seat. As for the accuracy of the numbers, I'd say they are close if not accurate based on the geometry (3D) that you have presented here - but not accounted for.

Sponsored

kairo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tacoma TRD Offroad
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really wish this tailgate folded down also.
You'd have to take the spare off the back then. Hefting a 33" or 35" tire up from a flat position is not something your average person is going to want to try and do.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those talking about sleeping with the incline, someone can come out with an accessory that you roll out that levels the back up to the seat incline to make the back completely flat with the seats down (like a rollable mat).
Sponsored