Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What dealer is that?
Hermann Ford in Hermann, Missouri. Unfortunately, they are very small and rarely get any Broncos in stock. I was lucky that someone ordered the one I purchased and backed out on the deal. They knew I was looking for one and contacted me.
Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shop your local credit union...my god Ford has always had horrid rates. When I bought mine Ford said the best they were even going to be able to get was 5.5, Navy Federal gave me 2.04! And I was at like 806 at the time, when the finance guy said he knew he wouldn't be able to get below 5.5 I laughed and said "I'll have a check from NFCU on Monday"
Why anyone wouldn't finance through a credit union is beyond me. They have the lowest rates. Take the rebate in lieu of low- or zero-interest financing and get your loan on your own to save the most money overall. Not all credit unions are the same, and not everyone can be an NFCU member, but there are other very competitive credit unions. I taught my kids that it's good to be a member of two credit unions. Some have super-low interest rates for loans and some that have higher interest rates for saving (emergency funds).

Gregc57

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2-door Bronco w/ V-6.
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got so exhausted talking to dealers, I went and found a '22 2-door OBX with the V-6 and High package; 5k on the clock. I bought it for a solid 10k under the 2023 MSRP. When I went to check it out it looked like it just rolled off the line, inside, outside, and under. I took it to a mechanic yesterday, just to make sure I wasn't missing anything, and I wasn't missing a thing. Sold my Land Rover Discovery Sport to Carvana and opened my wallet. No loan. All good. Done! I had gone to look at a couple low mileage units sitting in dealer lots nearby. They are Dreamers. Let them sit now.

Last edited:

Rwhite692

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 Blazer, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's almost like there is this strange relationship between the Supply of Broncos, the Demand for Broncos, and a resulting change in the Price of Broncos...Almost like there's some sort of unwritten..... law..... or something.....

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Looks like Jeep is dropping their MSRP by some $3500. I call that a start.

I suspect Ford won't be far behind. Jacking up the price on what is essentially a very expensive toy in the midst of sky high interest rates isn't a formula for moving rigs off the lots.
My problem with those two idiots is that they keep saying the same thing in every video for years. They are correct that a correction to the stupidity of the car market and car dealers had to happen but they have been saying it has happened in nearly every video for years. Like a broken record.

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My problem with those two idiots is that they keep saying the same thing in every video for years. They are correct that a correction to the stupidity of the car market and car dealers had to happen but they have been saying it has happened in nearly every video for years. Like a broken record.
I only referenced them because they mentioned the MSRP drop. I take no responsibility for any other bleating.

WestlakeHorn

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Too much money still migrating from California, Chicago and other high tax areas to Austin. Austin area Ford dealers still don't have a large dealer supply and you rarely see one on the lot with a Squatch package. No more ADMs here but they are getting sticker or close to sticker. Dealers love showing pre-sold or ordered Broncos on their websites which makes it look like they have more available than they really do.

You also can't find hybrids -- especially, Toyota and Lexus. Plenty of Mach-Es, Bolts, electronic F-150s, etc.

Someone mentioned 20 on a lot in Houston. Houston's population is so huge that those 20 units may be gone by the weekend. 20 in Waco or Lubbock would be a big deal.

My guess is that you will know demand is really soft when they start subsidizing nationally with low rates through Ford Credit.

Also, I'll hold my breath on actually being able to purchase a new Land Cruiser for $55K.

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
fuelempire.app
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak, 2022 Ford Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just bought mine 3 weeks ago at MSRP from a dealer with only 1 on the lot.. mine.

However, my dealer here in central florida (50 miles south of where I got mine) has about 20 on the lot. 10 or so just came in, but the others have been sitting for weeks/months.

Sponsored

Alfabeast

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Giulia Q4 Sport Ti, 1983 Alfa GTV6 2.5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A few weeks ago the wife was interested in getting an Outer Banks 4dr but even with her 860 credit score they wanted 8.9% interest. She ended up a few blocks down the street and drove home a 2024 Mazda CX-50 Premium Plus Turbo for 0%. It's a pretty nice little vehicle and actually suits her more. The 9% interest the Ford dealer wanted was insane. There's no reason Ford could not offer incentives of at least 1.9% on the Bronco. Similar to the EV crisis , I think most everyone that really had to have a Bronco has already gotten one.
Bought 2 new Mazda's within the last month. Dealer experience a lot better than my local Ford dealer. They even filled the gas tanks vs the fumes I've been rewarded at all the Ford and Chevy dealers I've dealt with .... still love my Bronco but nothing else in their line-up, well OK I wouldn't kick the dark horse out of the garage.

I got 0% on the CX-30 and paid cash for the 3, both gas guzzlin' turbos!! My credit score is 800.

Enjoy your CX-50 - the interior materials are plush.

mrjking2000

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco BadSasquatch, 2019 F-250 PowerStroker
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i wouldn't mind trying a braptor in a few years. but for now i'll flog my badsquatch on 37s. just need my local trails to open for the season.

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
New vehicle intro with pent up demand, COVID related issues, and production snags (hardtop etc). That was never going to be the longer term reality for this mass produced vehicle. Plus Ford has likely already burned through people who buy 3 of 4 Broncos for their wife and kids. ;)

Things are just getting back to normal now in terms of demand, complicated by price raising hangover and interest rates.
And used ones are now very much available for less. Further reducing the exclusivity factor that was happening initially.

LCW

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What it boils down to is that Ford was selling broncos with dealer ADMs (which doesn't add any $$$ to their pockets), so Ford raised prices to remove the dealers from doing that.

Plus I'm guessing these prices also have a bit of wiggle room for future incentives without impacting profits.
That makes zero sense. Dealers will just add on top of whatever the MSRP is if they can. Ford raised the prices because they are greedy f**** and they have to pay those increased UAW wages.

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That makes zero sense. Dealers will just add on top of whatever the MSRP is if they can. Ford raised the prices because they are greedy f**** and they have to pay those increased UAW wages.
Read that bolded part again...they can't now because the prices are higher. Not to mention EVERYTHING is more expensive now.
Sponsored