Clubs

Let’s go through em guys:

1. Grumper grill and angry eyes package- $2500

2. Red halo LED headlights -$500

3. Underbody custom LEDs (1000 app-controlled color options!) -$1250

4. Hood-mounted hi-lift jack. -$750

5. Harbor Freight winch package (20% off!)-$1000

6. 35x12.50x22 tire and rim “Donko” package-$1400

7. Starter motor delete, offers “manual feel” of hand cranking your engine- SAVE $14.95!

I’m sure there’s more but those are just some of the ones I can assume we’ll be getting.
Why not colorshifting LEDs?
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I though the same about seeing the whole document.

However as a consumer, the take away is I will be paying more for a bunch of accessories and add ons. Also, the dealer can bury the additional cost into the sticker price.

I understand the dealers need a revenue stream and am okay with that. I just hope the base price is not too high.

For example, I think the Jeep Rubicon is too expensive. For the price of a Rubicon, I start look at other vehicles that a in a higher range.
Strip the Rubicon down to a manual, hard top and tow package, then go price installing just lockers on a sport, much less a 4.10 re-gear and lower case ratio, and the off the shelf capability value of the Rubicon is easy to see.

Now, if you are going to 40’s and swapping to 5.13 or 5.38 Dana 60’s, (I.e., swapping out the Rubicon hardware anyway) then starting with a sport may make more sense.

Then again, if off-road capability is not a priority, the Rubicon isn’t a value.

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I mean in my area there are rubicons easily obtainable at the $43k mark... what in the hell competes with a rubicon for $43k??
That's what I'm looking for with the bronco. Capability around ~45k. I'll pay a bit more if the roof system is modular.

Sponsored

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

teejayhoward

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRZ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
can we get a v8 as an option lol
Ford: Since so many of our enthusiasts have requested it, we are now offering a V-8 option in the Bronco!*

*FWD model only. Automatic transmission only. Only available in bright pink with polka-dotted interior. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California.

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 bronco, 2020 Ford tremor 2014 ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think the 2 door JL Rubicon can be had for quite a bit less than that. The JLU Rubicon 4 door adds to the price. And yes people who are already spending on a Rubicon, might be inclined to spend even more on additional options, raising the price. Some enterprising person should start selling Rubicon stickers, because I know people who spent for a Rubicon, who have no need whatsoever for the up-rated axles, lockers and 4:1 tcase. They essentially spent thousands extra for the name "Rubicon".
We bought a jk Rubicon 2 door for 38 otd in 2015.

FRMalesa

Black Diamond
First Name
Frederick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Bronco mentioned in recent Ford dealer memo:

41cf102f2e05e1fc3f950e307d929961-jpg.jpg

Another part from dealer memo:

eb049f61182eadb8f5a9eaa9c28c2bfa-jpg-jpg.jpg
Any more on two tone options e.g., white roof trim? Also what are your thoughts on a reasonable tire size and type for mostly in-town/highway driving?
Sponsored