Tina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like some Cavalier Ford BS to me.
I think the OP ought to call the 800 number and run that by Ford. They need to know how often and how "accurately" the dealers "communicate."
Sponsored

Jubear

Big Bend
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My 2D BB was pulled last week for build week of 5/23/24. They are coming slowly, reserved on 8/3/20.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I don't know if that was a typo or a joke, but either way it's pretty funny. Imagine if Ford just went ahead and scheduled ALL existing orders with just absurd build dates. "Congrats! Your Bronco is scheduled to be built on 7/23/2027!"

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Considering they have roughly 25000 of them to build before MY 23’ changeover it’s a real possibility. The take rate was somewhere near 18% on the 2 dr.
Take rate was 27% 2 doors for the first round of orders to have a chance at a MY21

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dealer allocations are more of a hold up than it being 2 door. I ordered mine on January 6th, and it's being built today. I got lucky and found the right dealer
Same. The whole time I was working with my dealer I kept thinking, "man, they really don't seem like they know what they are doing. Like, have they not gone through this with others?" I almost went to a different dealer because of the issues, but then thought I may actually be right. They may still have allocations left.

Cutting to the chase, I finalized my order in December 21, and now my Bronco is currently "in production".

Sponsored

Maine Explorer

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your dealer is simultaneously full of it and probably right

They don't have any information we don't. Maybe I'm wrong but that's been the case for the past couple years. But yes if you order a two door now it will probably be 23 or later. They underestimated the demand for them, they are not making many of them, and since they're all hard top they were held up by that debacle.

I guess my advice here is get the one you want get comfy and be prepared to wait two years. That seems like what most people have done and they all seem really happy once it comes and all say it was worth the wait. It is going to suck a bit and you're going to wish you got it sooner but you might as well still reserve the one you want. Maybe this year maybe next maybe the one after but eventually it's going to get made and you're going to end up with the really cool car that you wanted.

I'm hoping to get mine less than 2 years from when I reserved it but we're starting to get down to the wire. It's been frustrating that I'm still excited. A two-door manual 4x4 on 35s with a roof that comes off... Yeah I'd probably wait 10 years for it.

Be ready to wait but the Bronco is great

CriticalB

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I definitely wouldn't cancel your order - instead tell them you're happy to wait and ask for a copy of the order sheet so you can verify you have an order number, order date, and priority. It's possible they either forgot to place your order, or someone off the street offered to pay a premium for a fully loaded outer banks and they're trying to get you to walk away.

BenderSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Suge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Du
I order my Outer Banks 2 Door on February 28,2022 with LUX Package with leather and V6 from my local dealer in Virginia . When I put my deposit down with the dealer I received the purchase number with no date and I was good with that. Yesterday I received a call from the salesperson stating that my Bronco would not be built this year because Ford was maxed out on orders for 2 door models even though my order was placed prior to the March 8, 2022 deadline. His offer was to give my deposit back and cancel or sit and wait until ford start taking orders for 2023 . Has anyone received this type of feed back.
de,
I order my Outer Banks 2 Door on February 28,2022 with LUX Package with leather and V6 from my local dealer in Virginia . When I put my deposit down with the dealer I received the purchase number with no date and I was good with that. Yesterday I received a call from the salesperson stating that my Bronco would not be built this year because Ford was maxed out on orders for 2 door models even though my order was placed prior to the March 8, 2022 deadline. His offer was to give my deposit back and cancel or sit and wait until ford start taking orders for 2023 . Has anyone received this type of feed back.
Dude, those dealer reps are not trustworthy. Do they have a Ford memo or circular to prove Ford has maxed out 2022 2-Doors? The dealer folks can literally tell you anything to influence your decision making.

Call the Bronco hotline to verify anything the dealers tell you.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
[/QUOT. If you ordered a Big Ben soft top with 2.3 there is a slight chance you might get it in this year. Check all the boxes that chance is next to nothing, your dealer should have known this from the get-go

maximus3686

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man seeing all these later reservations getting 2 door build dates is rough. July 2020 res here and I've got nothing. Guess it's better than no 2 doors being built.

Sponsored

WJByus

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape haha
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man seeing all these later reservations getting 2 door build dates is rough. July 2020 res here and I've got nothing. Guess it's better than no 2 doors being built.
Same here. Just a couple more months to the 2 year mark since reservation. I'm patient, but if no build date/VIN# by then....I may just pull the trigger on something else.

My current vehicle is paid off, but get tired of driving around my 2014 Ford Escape lol

guest001

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. Just a couple more months to the 2 year mark since reservation. I'm patient, but if no build date/VIN# by then....I may just pull the trigger on something else.

My current vehicle is paid off, but get tired of driving around my 2014 Ford Escape lol
Hang in there. My reservation was 7/15/2020. I just got a build week of 4/25.
Btw, I got tired of driving my 2017 Escape in 2018.

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What is new?!

Hatman

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Once again, I can't imagine there will be much sympathy here since there's an overwhelming number of people who reserved over a year and a half ago and placed their orders over a year ago... We were waiting patiently when Ford started filling new orders prior to our old orders. Ford definitely got this whole process wrong.