First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hi all. We hear you and are working hard on getting you out in the wild in your Bronco as quickly as possible. Depending on your build, we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
Can someone please give me a clear insight on how the dealer allocation and initial reservation date relate in determining when/if you will get a Bronco? My reservation date stamp is July 18, 2020, my order date is July 26, 2021. My build is a 4 door, Black Diamond, 2.3, MT, SOFT TOP. The only adds were floor mats, cargo area protector, keyless entry and tow capacity. I presently have a priority code 19. With a fairly earlier reservation but a later order date what is the chance I'll get a Bronco before year end?
Sponsored

FernieSanders

Badlands
First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q3, Bronco Badlands 4Dr NoSas MIC 2.7 CG High
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If we are going to get a credit anyway of $1,000 in addition to the other $100 to the accessories store, why not just ship with a soft top + hardtop wiring and then send the hardtops when they're ready? Can't imagine that's significantly more expensive than having a bunch of unsold cars sitting in an empty lot generating $0 in revenue for Ford corporate and Ford Dealers and giving people $1,000 store credit, right? Keep your $1,000 and give me a soft top and my car and I can wait for the hard top for when it's actually ready.

I also can't imagine that this is the best move for the stock price.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bronco order holders wanting more info:

Ford Bronco Ford: Depending on your build we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. 1628788116582

Ford issues statement and hires new intern to “actively communicate”

Ford Bronco Ford: Depending on your build we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. 1628788201859

Ford order holders:

Ford Bronco Ford: Depending on your build we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. 1628788266641

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Hi all. We hear you and are working hard on getting you out in the wild in your Bronco as quickly as possible. Depending on your build, we are actively starting to communicate where we are and what we’re doing to make it right. In the meantime, please check out our latest FAQs here: https://ford.to/broncosupport
The hard top is a big failure. At least you're trying to correct it.

Bigger inexcusable failures, are Sasquatch is a constraint, 2.7 V-6 is a constraint, Lux is a constraint, tow is a constraint.

Depending on my build, seeing I have a 2 door with all the above, will I get before my reservation is two years old? Looking at your roll out so far, I seriously doubt I'll have it before 7-5-2022

Sure would be nice if we did receive some communication from Ford on our Order. I sure won't hold my breath.

Sponsored

zigtig

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Wrangler, 2021 Telluride, 2014 Slim, 2019 Rzr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks Ford! Lets get that lot full of Broncos emptied out and in the driveways!!! MAP Site owner pickup option would be nice.

GRPinehurst

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Can customers switch their 2-door order to a soft-top version?
No. 2-door Bronco vehicles cannot be ordered from the factory with a soft top.

!@#$EQFKJFHKSDJJHGFLKJD:LJLKUIORNBKLVJPJBIOHBIHBHJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FU

Bronc-itis

Base
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50 (bronco soon)
Your Bronco Model
Base
You would have been better off continuing to ignore us. This is complete horse shit.
Henry Ford is looking down the on you guys. Super disappointed.

Tighten up

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Let any Bronco Order with a MIC top switch to a soft top and lock in a future Hard Top price (dealer ordered part) at the same MSRP price as a new build. Problem solved.

Sponsored

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company I’m an FE “owner” that went into production July 20th. Like my post if I’ll receive shipment this month, a heart emoji for September, a laughing emoji for October, and a throwing up emoji if I’m just screwed. It’s just between us. No one will know.

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can someone please give me a clear insight on how the dealer allocation and initial reservation date relate in determining when/if you will get a Bronco? My reservation date stamp is July 18, 2020, my order date is July 26, 2021. My build is a 4 door, Black Diamond, 2.3, MT, SOFT TOP. The only adds were floor mats, cargo area protector, keyless entry and tow capacity. I presently have a priority code 19. With a fairly earlier reservation but a later order date what is the chance I'll get a Bronco before year end?
You'll be very lucky to get a MY'22 .

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I always love when the actual FAQ's are NEVER in the FAQ's. Soft tops??? Why the holds???? That IS a FAQ, just search the forum.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.