Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Well "by September" meant October 23, so I assume that B&P will launch December
Based on the history with this release, I think you are being a bit optimistic.

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If in the B&P they hike the prices, Ford excuse would probably be :

Badland aint targeting the Rubicon anymore, we are now going after the all new Defender.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has Ford announced an actual time for the B&P tool to go live on the 23rd, or are we just basing this on BN's countdown. I ask because if they are just counting down to the day, a lot of people are going to take these countdowns to mean the exact time B&P should go live. And if the tool doesn't go live within a few minutes of the countdown ending, we're going to have a fresh wave of "Ford screwed up". Point is, if Ford hasn't specified a time, maybe a countdown isn't the greatest idea. Ford is making enough bad PR for themselves as it is right now - do we really want to add to it by getting people confused and riled up with a countdown?

Pretty funny how in the X-plan thread people bitched they lost $25 to MCA... well what about all the people who spent $70 for BN, what did they get for their money? ?
Saw a guy that posted on FB about getting that membership kit from BN. The 'license plate' was actually made of cardboard!

It will likely have a waiting room if there are too many users at once which should keep it from crashing. Will also make it a little annoying to get on at first, like waiting on hold...
It will crash. Probably multiple times. Beginning when everyone spams refresh on the site when the countdown ends - even if the tool isn't live yet. And it will happen repeatedly once the tool goes live and everybody overloads the site. Hopefully this mythical materials video actually comes out a little prior to B&P so people can at least check that out while waiting for the B&P server load to lighten.

fwade4

Black Diamond
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Does anyone else have a split feeling on the B&P drop? I am definitely excited as we have been waiting somewhat patiently for quite a while. But another part of me has this impending doom feeling that the long shot options we have hoped for (white top, green color, etc.) will not be included and the latest email about not including X-Plan makes it seem that Ford is so ecstatic with the potential demand that the option prices are going to be very disappointing to us. I get the feeling that Ford is operating on the assumption that a large percentage of the reservations will result in orders and I really think that is unrealistic based on a ~50K vehicle.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Next up, people will complain that build and price is crashing or running slow, which, duh, with all the naysayers and actual bronco buyers (not bronco powers) visiting it’s definitely going to crash, ALL sites suffer from this but it will cause some to “jump ship”.
we don’t order til December! Bronco isn’t coming til summer! Why can’t people fathom that? It’s almost like they expected their bronco to be shipped after reservation smh ??‍♂

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does anyone else have a split feeling on the B&P drop? I am definitely excited as we have been waiting somewhat patiently for quite a while. But another part of me has this impending doom feeling that the long shot options we have hoped for (white top, green color, etc.) will not be included and the latest email about not including X-Plan makes it seem that Ford is so ecstatic with the potential demand that the option prices are going to be very disappointing to us. I get the feeling that Ford is operating on the assumption that a large percentage of the reservations will result in orders and I really think that is unrealistic based on a ~50K vehicle.
Impending doom because of no green paint or white tops?! Drastic

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If in the B&P they hike the prices, Ford excuse would probably be :

Badland aint targeting the Rubicon anymore, we are now going after the all new Defender.
Or you know, the actual reason of a global pandemic and the US economy being in the toilet but yeah

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Next up, people will complain that build and price is crashing or running slow, which, duh, with all the naysayers and actual bronco buyers (not bronco powers) visiting it’s definitely going to crash, ALL sites suffer from this but it will cause some to “jump ship”.
we don’t order til December! Bronco isn’t coming til summer! Why can’t people fathom that? It’s almost like they expected their bronco to be shipped after reservation smh ??‍♂
nah, but if anyone is expecting a different B&P experience than what is on the Bronco Sport or F150 they're setting themselves up for failure. I'd urge everyone to go take a look a them and realize what this is going to be. I feel this has been so hyped that this community has expectations that are to the moon and unrealistic.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They never announced a green Bronco
The white top is a shame because there are still images of it (and the fancier interior) on their site. They're gonna catch flack for that. And I don't mean just from enthusiasts on this site. But everyday non techie people who dropped a reservation on this to get what they saw Ford advertise

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has Ford announced an actual time for the B&P tool to go live on the 23rd, or are we just basing this on BN's countdown. I ask because if they are just counting down to the day, a lot of people are going to take these countdowns to mean the exact time B&P should go live. And if the tool doesn't go live within a few minutes of the countdown ending, we're going to have a fresh wave of "Ford screwed up". Point is, if Ford hasn't specified a time, maybe a countdown isn't the greatest idea. Ford is making enough bad PR for themselves as it is right now - do we really want to add to it by getting people confused and riled up with a countdown?

Saw a guy that posted on FB about getting that membership kit from BN. The 'license plate' was actually made of cardboard!

It will crash. Probably multiple times. Beginning when everyone spams refresh on the site when the countdown ends - even if the tool isn't live yet. And it will happen repeatedly once the tool goes live and everybody overloads the site. Hopefully this mythical materials video actually comes out a little prior to B&P so people can at least check that out while waiting for the B&P server load to lighten.
It'll be 3am. There will be people waiting up for it or setting their alarm for it but those are only the most ecstatic of enthusiasts. I'm super hype for this vehicle but I work Friday morning and need my beauty sleep

I'll play around with the b&p in between my Friday morning meetings. We lot on this board like to think we represent ALL of the Bronco customers. But that's simply not true. Most people don't even know this forum exists, let alone how to login and use it
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.