First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
EDIT: Apparently it was photoshopped a while back and I overlooked it. Looks pretty awesome! Might have to go Cactus Grey!

I'm dying to see a Cactus Grey two-door with black trim. Anyone got a pic or photoshop?

Here you go. The way it should be. The black top looks so much better. Sorry white top crazies....
Ford Bronco Ford Employee Roundup Bronco Event Pics br1

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2 thoughts:

A. We've been inundated with examples of Cyber, Cactus, Black, Rapid Red, & Area 51. Time to show us Race Red, Oxford White, Iconic, & Carb Gray

B. So many of these colors really pop against a black top...yet really suck paired with the washed our grey top on the colorizer

Sponsored

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I like the black top more then white , makes the gray stand out more . White tip clashes to much with the gray and in certain light just looks like a off white .

Dave_1978

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Honestly I'm not a fan of the Outerbank's Black and Brown Interior theme they are showing hope they have the Reveal model's Design instead

2021-ford-bronco-employee-roundup-event-7-jpg-jpg.jpg
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a bad feeling there are going to turn this color scheme into a "_____ edition" in year 2022 or beyond and won't give it to us now. However, as others have mentions this is not a (RED) iPhone. I'm not going to flip a $60k vehicle for the latest color scheme a year later. Either show me something I can have at launch or don't show me it at all. Thats marketing/brand building 101.

Name another product that shows a launch version that you can't buy.
Iā€™d be shocked they didnā€™t offer something close to this though, Iā€™m totally with you quit with showing us great lookin Broncos that canā€™t be had as options. Iā€™m optimistic white tops will be an option

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
have to say. cyber orange looks like a metallic version of a school bus or taxi cab yellow in the pics.

Sponsored

twobigstacksoflowsociety

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
shitmobile
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think I like the black top more then white , makes the gray stand out more . White tip clashes to much with the gray and in certain light just looks like a off white .
100% better. the roof, fenders, bumpers contrast brings it all together.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those are some pretty thick doors
Ford Bronco {thread} {filename}

I only have a Wrangler TJ to compare with. Are the JK/JL doors that thick?
They arenā€™t. Bear in mind theyā€™re aluminum and frameless so theyā€™ll still weigh less than the Jeep doors.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is no reason not to offer a white top!
I would be surprised if they didnā€™t offer them as a heritage package or something like that. Alternatively, a body shop can easily tackle it for probably less than whatever the package might cost.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I keep hoping for a "White Pack" option (just like the Black Pack option on Mustang/Ranger) with all the white goodies everyone wants. People will gladly pay for it! Ford is being "too quiet" about the white roof -- so you know something must be brewing in longer term. Right now with the overwhelming response the real question has to be capacity at MAP and how many can they build (don't forget - it's the same plant where build the Ranger too).
I would be shocked if they didnā€™t. That being said, I personally think the white accents look out of place on anything other than a white colored vehicle.
Sponsored