Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you do it online or call? I've been with them for decades, have multiple accounts, and have great credit. Was thinking of applying online since I only have to wait a minute and don't have to talk to anyone lol
I did call in just because I had some questions.

I’ve always went with what dealerships have given me before, but I knew the Bronco is high demand and low supply so they don’t typically advertise a set decent interest rate.

Should be able to get it done online. They even have my dealership on the preferred list so it will streamline the process. I just show up with the letter.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I did call in just because I had some questions.

I’ve always went with what dealerships have given me before, but I knew the Bronco is high demand and low supply so they don’t typically advertise a set decent interest rate.

Should be able to get it done online. They even have my dealership on the preferred list so it will streamline the process. I just show up with the letter.
Great, thanks for the info. I've typically gone with dealer financing as well, and have always gotten good rates. But BofA seems to be offering me .7 off so I'll give them a shot.

edit: Got 1.59 for 60

Last edited:

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not saying that CU's can't keep up. I'm just sharing my experience.

I just checked with NC State Employee's Credit Union, who I use for savings and have used for used loans in the past. They start at 2.95% for 36 months on new loans :/

That said, I just looked at USAA and for new cars they are 1.89%, so that might be where I do my loan from if Ford can't step up. I used USAA on a motorcycle loan and was very happy.
I too will go with USAA.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for all of the help. Got approved with Bank of America for 72 months at 2.54%. 👍
I feel like beer was involved with this transaction. 🤔

😁

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all of the help. Got approved with Bank of America for 72 months at 2.54%. 👍
Out of curiosity - if you don't mind sharing - what was your credit score for that? or perhaps a range, if you're more comfortable

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Out of curiosity - if you don't mind sharing - what was your credit score for that? or perhaps a range, if you're more comfortable
My credit score was 790 and they used Experian.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Great, thanks for the info. I've typically gone with dealer financing as well, and have always gotten good rates. But BofA seems to be offering me .7 off so I'll give them a shot.

edit: Got 1.59 for 60
WTF. When I bought my Bronco in early August, I thought my kick *ss credit and platinum honors membership got me the best possible BoA rate at 1.69%. 1.59 is ridiculous, congrats. Good thing for them I got another build date in October and they can take another crack at getting me an even better rate.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WTF. When I bought my Bronco in early August, I thought my kick *ss credit and platinum honors membership got me the best possible BoA rate at 1.69%. 1.59 is ridiculous, congrats. Good thing for them I got another build date in October and they can take another crack at getting me an even better rate.
There was some bonus promotion happening, plus my platinum honors so I got lucky with the timing 👍

Sponsored

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

1.49% with my CU…

Sandbergo

Outer Banks
First Name
Jelani & Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dose USAA work all over the country?
You have to be either Military or offspring of a military member, been with USAA for over 20 years for my Banking and Insurance, my father is a veteran so that’s how I have had my membership.

P.S.
Thank you to all those serving and that have served, you all have my respect.

Kmonty

Outer Banks
First Name
Kristian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Husband’s vehicle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I feel kinda trapped. We have to go through the lowest at my dealer because I’m afraid if we try outside, they will want to add an ADM. They haven’t threatened it, but my dealer was honest about their kickbacks with the banks they use. I guess it doesn’t matter since we plan on putting 45k down and we plan on paying it off by the spring. Just typing that made me worried that the amount of the loan won’t be to their liking. My dealer has been extremely honest and I would hope that they won’t try to pull anything but hearing financing horror stories online makes me apprehensive. All I can do is hope for the best.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I set up a Penfed account a couple weeks ago in preparation for the month of Foreveruary when my Bronco arrives but seeing some of the rates you guys are posting I might shop a bit more. I was wanting 72 months and will be paying about 45% down with FICO 850+. I think Penfed was 2.39 for this.

Last edited:

ThunderSquatch

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco BaseSquatch, (ex: RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI 4x4)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I set up a Pended account a couple weeks ago in preparation for the month of Foreveruary when my Bro co arrives but seeing some of the rates you guys are posting I might shop a bit more. I was wanting 72 months and will be paying about 45% down with FICO 850+. I think Penfed was 2.9 for this.
I started shopping around like 5 min ago. Everyone keeps talking about PenFed, so I will check that out too. My first pre-qual was with CapitalOne and this is what I got. I’m sitting at 810-ish score.

Ford Bronco Ford Financing 289A5D32-6BCC-4989-AD49-C3A688648D28
Sponsored