First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks! Do you know if I could just swap the wires or I will need to cut them off?
I don't know for sure but ARB products are pretty serviceable so I'd imagine there is a quick disconnect for the battery clamps or at least a post and nut to remove them.

@2Jeeps&PatriotX1 may be able to take some close up pictures for you if you ask nice.
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this the 3.08cfm model? How does this portable ARB compare to the smittybuilt 12V that has 5.65 cfm?

Are you paying for the tool box enclosure or what makes it cost that much more?

ZCPM3

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing special
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ARB already has an under-hood mount for the twin air compressor. Saw it with my own eyes at the Bronco event out in Moab. Mounts on the passenger side and is very nicely tucked away.

evgenyvasenev

Badlands
First Name
Evgeny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
vasenev.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ARB already has an under-hood mount for the twin air compressor. Saw it with my own eyes at the Bronco event out in Moab. Mounts on the passenger side and is very nicely tucked away.
I saw it in their concept car but is it in production? Probably will be soon...

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is this the 3.08cfm model? How does this portable ARB compare to the smittybuilt 12V that has 5.65 cfm?

Are you paying for the tool box enclosure or what makes it cost that much more?
Better build quality, better warranty. Made in Melbourne not China. The smitybilt isn't bad but I trust ARB or Viair to not fail on me far more.

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Better build quality, better warranty. Made in Melbourne not China. The smitybilt isn't bad but I trust ARB or Viair to not fail on me far more.
Thanks, good info (y)

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did my research and recently bought this DeWalt portable air compressor which I will use for my Sasquatch tires on my Bronco. This thing is way more portable and powerful enough to inflate 35s or 37s. It takes any standard DeWalt battery AND it only costs about $99 if you already have a battery.

The hose on the left is for inflating bike and car tires up to about 150 psi. The hose on the right I use to inflate my kiteboards, air mattress, etc. Also great for kayaks & more. Super easy to use, just dial in the desired pressure and let it run. When finished, move onto the next tire. It even has a flashlight built into the handle.

For me, this compact, lightweight and powerful design has ALL I need at a super affordable price. IMO, better than that big, clunky ARB box in my rig.

PXL_20210518_173124512.jpg
How long will it take to inflate a 35" tire?

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Depends on where you are starting from and what pressure you want to go to. Could be a few minutes, depends. Shouldn't take longer than the pump the thread is based on. Anyway, you dial in the pressure and it stops automatically once the pressure is achieved. So, you can do other things while you wait.

It's great for just topping off and making sure all four are where you want them. Will help making sure tires wear evenly and extend life.

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My friend has the ARB dual compressor hard mounted on his Jeep with 35s and one of those even inflate systems that does all the tires at once. Going from 20 to 35 PSI took less than 10 minutes.

Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Check out the Ford Performance ARB Portable Air Compressor Kit and think about grabbing one as a great item to keep handy in your truck.

Direct Video Link

Ford Performance ARB Portable Air Compressor Kit M-1830-FPAC - https://www.stage3motorsports.com/m-1...
Shop Ford Performance - https://www.stage3motorsports.com/m-1...
Do you have any of these left in stock your website says no but you can still order it I guess for a back order a d are there any discount codes for forum members I’ll order one wright know

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just ordered the ford performance arb portable compressor from you guys

OP
OP
Stage 3 Motorsports

Stage 3 Motorsports

Badlands
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.stage3motorsports.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 Door 2.7L Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just ordered the ford performance arb portable compressor from you guys
Just saw your post and your order, im going to double check inventory and lead time and will report back to you

Thane

Badlands
First Name
Thane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10 FJ Cruiser, 21 JLURXR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
From DeWalt:
"The DCC020IB inflator can inflate a car tire (235-45r17) from 0 to 35 PSI in 4 minutes 38 seconds or a truck tire (275-45r17) from 0 to 35 PSI in 8 minutes 15 seconds. On a single charge using battery model DCB230, the inflator can fill over 6 average car tires or between 3-4 truck tires.
By STANLEY BLACK+DECKER MANUFACTURER "

So a 315 70 R17 going from not zero, but common trail pressure of 18 to 40 is going to take a while. Probably more than 1 battery.

DeWalt SCFM is 1.2 at 90PSI, Smitty built is 5.65 SCFM at 150PSI, ARB single 2.18 SCFM @ 29psi, double 4.6 at 29PSI.
Smitty Bilt airs up 285 70 R17 from 18psi to 42PSI 3 minutes each, engine on for higher voltage.

I have burnt up many lesser compressors
Sponsored