Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I read a different thread here that said “no” it’s not required but what’s the point?
I have 800 bucks to blow and I can tell everyone I have it but too cheap to buy premium… I mean I wish someone made a winch that cost $50 cause that’s all I want to spend on one
Sponsored

McCrosky2004

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F350 SWR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Flip thanks for the info. Received mine last week and was going to install this weekend. Will hold off, hopefully a software thing and can be resolved timely.

brkdncr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 86
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

maybe some hackers figured out how to populate the voucher numbers and use them b4 ford sells them....typical

Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe some hackers figured out how to populate the voucher numbers and use them b4 ford sells them....typical
maybe the rockstars at ford finally received the CARB approval for the folks in california

khill007

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM
Your Bronco Model
Base
I too had a couple of hiccups on my initial try at downloading on my MY23 Wildtrak but after a couple of tries the performance tune updated on the ProCal and it loaded onto Bronco with no problems. I thought it was huge improvement over stock tune. The new shift points, a little added boost pressing, and not having to turn auto stop off made it completely worth it to me. Should have come from factory this way. It now runs like it should considering the small turbos.

Jmor

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

INFORMATION
Ford Accessories / Ford Performance Parts - Bronco Calibration

ACTION REQUESTED
Please refer to the communication below in refence to the Ford Performance Parts Bronco Calibration

SUMMARY
In an effort to minimize any customer experience issues- Ford Performance Parts would like to communicate a temporary issue with the Bronco Calibrations-part #’s M-9603-B23 and M-9603-B27.

23MY Bronco vehicles are experiencing temporary download issues with the calibration, however it is still fully functional on 2021-2022MY vehicles so these will remain on sale. A solution is expected in July.

Ford Performance Parts will follow up with a communication once the issue is resolved in mid-to-late July.
Thanks for the info. I've been trying for over a week. Had another post. Thought the dealer was just inexperienced when they said they couldn't get it to install.

MRBOHN23

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ordered a Bronco with badlands,sasquatch, lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine downloaded just fine! I had an issue with a check engine light because I accidentally changed the tire rotation number. Once I figured out that was the issue everything reset. To be safe I redownloaded the tune.

Milockman6

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97' TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought the Pro-Cal tuner for my 23 WildTrak and have been in contact with Ford Performance for almost a month now with ongoing issues. I registered the voucher under my account at Ford Performance and followed the installation instructions to the letter. My stock programme was uploaded to Ford with no issues, but once I connected the tuner to my laptop and entered my username, password and voucher it keeps coming back with Wrong email for this voucher. When I log into Ford Performance and look at the list of activated vouchers this one doesn’t show up. When I try to add it I get a message saying Voucher has already been activated and please confirm your ID and try again. The tech at Ford Performance told me they have been having quite a number of issues with Pro-Cal recently. It worked perfectly fine when I installed one on my 22 Everglades.
I also bought through lethal about a month ago and get a registry error on the tool when I hook it up to my pc, even though it shows everything registered and software downloaded properly on the computer. I have already sent it back to Ford Performance to fix and received it back again, but with the same original result. Also tried from a laptop. I'm not sure what to do at this point but still in contact with Lethal, who have been good with support so far.

Sponsored

BricknoseBronco

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco, 2017 F-350, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does a tune require premium gas? Thought I read somewhere it did. My 2.7 is fine as is for my use, but the possibility is interesting. Premium fuel price could be a deal breaker though...
Yes, it requires premium and even mentions it on their website for it. 91+ octane required. Someone also posted the link in this thread where it states that as well direct on Ford Performance website. You should not run anything less that 91 octane while running this.

ThomasK

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak & 2018 F150 Supercrew Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For once I got lucky. It installed with no issues on my 23 Wildtrak.
Me too. Mine was installed weeks ago and I've had no issues.

TrdProDad

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

to get the performance - yes
if you don't use premium no worries, the truck will run back to the stock power
So if you have the stick, you can get rev matching and not have to always use premium fuel.. ooow.. I may have to do this at my next service

elcidlima

Badlands
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also purchased the Ford Performance tune from @LethalPerformance two weeks ago and received. Does not work with 2023 Ford Bronco if purchased recently. Extremely frustrating spending that much for a brick with no expected resolution. I've been on the phone several times with Ford Performance.

StreetTuff

Badlands
First Name
JAR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do they ever improve the tunes so you rerun it? Or is it one and you never use it again.
Sponsored