Sponsored

Ford Performance Calibration Tune for 2.3L Bronco's AVAILABLE NOW! - Lethal Performance

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
93 isn't required but recommended to receive the full performance benefits of the cal and the power gains they rate it at. With that said 92 will still provide really good performance from the calibration and you'll also benefit from all of the other features the tune has to offer. (trans tuning, disable auto start/stop, ability to adjust for tire size/gear ratios).

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks!
Best MOD I’ve made on my 2.3 by far
Sponsored

ToddGreen

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
93 isn't required but recommended to receive the full performance benefits of the cal and the power gains they rate it at. With that said 92 will still provide really good performance from the calibration and you'll also benefit from all of the other features the tune has to offer. (trans tuning, disable auto start/stop, ability to adjust for tire size/gear ratios).

Let us know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks!
One more question --

Assuming the performance calibration is installed by either a Ford dealership or an ASE certified technician, does installing the tune have any effect on the vehicle's warranty -- either the factory warranty or a Ford ESP?

Thanks for any guidance on this issue.

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
One more question --

Assuming the performance calibration is installed by either a Ford dealership or an ASE certified technician, does installing the tune have any effect on the vehicle's warranty -- either the factory warranty or a Ford ESP?

If installed at a dealership, you should keep your factory/ESP warranty.
One more question --

If installed by a Ford dealer or ASE certified tech you are covered by the 3/36 from Ford on the warranty. However regarding an extended warranty that's not something I have the answer to and should be discussed with the extended warranty provider.

Thanks!

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We're working on some images at the moment for the big announcement but I wanted to let everyone here know that the Ford Performance Procal 4 with calibration is now CARB approved for 2022-2033 model year Broncos. Thanks for being so patient regarding this.
If you'd like to order up a device we have them in stock and you can purchase one from the link below.

2.3L Bronco
https://www.lethalperformance.com/f...ry-tool-2021-2022-bronco-2-3l-m-9603-b23.html
m-12655-f_2.jpg

Sponsored

Lonebronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
anyone have any issues return to stock, when i try it says "ECU Read not Valid" but i can reflash the performance tune with no issues

lethaljake

First Edition
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 RCSB 5.0
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey All!

Ford Performance just released their Performance Calibrations for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s 2.3L Models, as well as 2.7L models! These calibrations have some impressive gains and most importantly, are backed by a 3 Year / 36K Mile Warranty!

FP BRONCO  CAL.png

While raising the overall performance of the engine, they are also capable of :
  • 433 lb.ft. TQ at 3,500 RPM (2.7L)
  • 355 HP at 5,500 RPM (2.7L) (Waiting on 2.3L increases from Ford Performance to Update)
  • Changing the tire size up to 37" (UPDATED) .
  • Changing the axle ratio up to 5.38 (UPDATED).
  • Optimizing transmission shift schedule .
  • Improving throttle response throughout entire RPM range.

Each kit includes the M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool and everything you would need to have it calibrated.

It is CARB Approved (E.O. #: D-431-4) for 2021MY vehicles, but 49-state approved with 2022MY vehicles.

As mentioned, the kit is eligible for a 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician .

Of course, with this calibration, Premium fuel is required!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out with any of us here at Lethal Performance!

*** UPDATE ***

Ford Performance just released an Update and New Feature for the ProCal4 device for the 2021+ Bronco's, 2.3L and 2.7L!

With the update, you can now :
- Change axle/FDU ratio up to 5.38 !
- Upgrade the M190 to the M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module

With the allowance of calibration up to a 5.38 gear ratio and up to a 37" BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 (579 revolutions per mile, this allows for more flexibility when correcting speedometers.

With the addition of reconfiguring for different drive unit, Base models can now upgrade to the front differential with a locker (M210) and unlock full usability without computer fault.

We're excited to see what comes next from Ford Performance on these!

Joe Rocchio / [email protected]
877-2-LETHAL | lethalperformance.com
1637347377084-png-png-png-png-png-png.png

Goooood Morning, BRONCO OWNERS!

It's a new week which means NEW SALES HAVE STARTED for our absolutely bonkers BLACK FRIDAY Sales deals here at Lethal Performance!!

If you were looking to tune your 2.3L or 2.7L Bronco, there is NO BETTER time than NOW!
We're offering the Ford Performance tune kit for $599.99 2-day SHIPPED here at Lethal Performance!
CLICK ME FOR MORE POWER!!!!!!!
Improve power and shifting (for the autos of course) in both the 2.3L and 2.7L variant Broncos! This tune can be completed in minutes and can retain a 3/36k Ford Performance warranty if done by a Ford dealership (or ASE certified technician).

2.3L:
Peak torque = 385 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
Peak power = 330 HP at 5,500 RPM
2.7L:
Peak torque = 433 lb.-ft. at 3,500 RPM
Peak power = 355 HP at 5,500 RPM
BOTH ADD:
Ability to change tire size up to BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 (579 revolutions per mile). [Additional modifications required.]
Ability to change axle ratio/FDU up to 5.38
Enables upgrade of M190 to M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module
Keep in mind this is using PREMIUM FUEL! The shift schedule alone is worth the re-flash!

Check them out in the link(s) below!

2.7L - Ford Performance Calibration w/ ProCal 4 Calibration Delivery Tool (2021-2023 Bronco 2.7L) - M-9603-B27

2.3L - Ford Performance Calibration w/ ProCal 4 Calibration Delivery Tool (2021-2023 Bronco 2.3L) - M-9603-B23

FordPerformance (1).jpg

_jt

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Base
anyone have any issues return to stock, when i try it says "ECU Read not Valid" but i can reflash the performance tune with no issues
I also cannot return to stock, same error. Anyone sort this out?

isaacfinnegan

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I also cannot return to stock, same error. Anyone sort this out?
I don't have this exact issue, but somehow my procal got cleared, so I don't have a saved stock anymore?

_jt

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Base
@lethaljake

Can Lethal offer any level of support for those that have bought through you? I've seen at least a few issues mentioned here, and some while searching.

Otherwise I assume we need to contact Ford Performance directly?

Sponsored
OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
@lethaljake

Can Lethal offer any level of support for those that have bought through you? I've seen at least a few issues mentioned here, and some while searching.

Otherwise I assume we need to contact Ford Performance directly?
As much as I would love to be able to give you the answers you're looking for we just don't have them as it's a Ford Performance product and these issues aren't something we've come across before. I highly suggest reaching out to Ford Performance tech direct and create a ticket with them regarding the issue. I'm sure they will do their best to assist you with this.

Please keep us all informed on what they say.

Thanks!

Docvasil1

Heritage
First Name
Jihn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 ram night edition
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
As much as I would love to be able to give you the answers you're looking for we just don't have them as it's a Ford Performance product and these issues aren't something we've come across before. I highly suggest reaching out to Ford Performance tech direct and create a ticket with them regarding the issue. I'm sure they will do their best to assist you with this.

Please keep us all informed on what they say.

Thanks!
Will this be back on sale before Christmas ? Just found out my heritage is coming

OverlandingPastor

Heritage
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Hey All!

Ford Performance just released their Performance Calibrations for the 2021+ Ford Bronco’s 2.3L Models, as well as 2.7L models! These calibrations have some impressive gains and most importantly, are backed by a 3 Year / 36K Mile Warranty!

FP BRONCO  CAL.png

While raising the overall performance of the engine, they are also capable of :
  • 433 lb.ft. TQ at 3,500 RPM (2.7L)
  • 355 HP at 5,500 RPM (2.7L) (Waiting on 2.3L increases from Ford Performance to Update)
  • Changing the tire size up to 37" (UPDATED) .
  • Changing the axle ratio up to 5.38 (UPDATED).
  • Optimizing transmission shift schedule .
  • Improving throttle response throughout entire RPM range.

Each kit includes the M-12655-F ProCal 4 delivery tool and everything you would need to have it calibrated.

It is CARB Approved (E.O. #: D-431-4) for 2021MY vehicles, but 49-state approved with 2022MY vehicles.

As mentioned, the kit is eligible for a 3 year/36k mile warranty from new vehicle in-service when installed by a Ford dealer or ASE/Red Seal certified technician .

Of course, with this calibration, Premium fuel is required!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out with any of us here at Lethal Performance!

*** UPDATE ***

Ford Performance just released an Update and New Feature for the ProCal4 device for the 2021+ Bronco's, 2.3L and 2.7L!

With the update, you can now :
- Change axle/FDU ratio up to 5.38 !
- Upgrade the M190 to the M210 front drive unit by reconfiguring DLCM module

With the allowance of calibration up to a 5.38 gear ratio and up to a 37" BFG 37x12.5R17 KO2 (579 revolutions per mile, this allows for more flexibility when correcting speedometers.

With the addition of reconfiguring for different drive unit, Base models can now upgrade to the front differential with a locker (M210) and unlock full usability without computer fault.

We're excited to see what comes next from Ford Performance on these!

Joe Rocchio / [email protected]
877-2-LETHAL | lethalperformance.com
1637347377084-png-png-png-png-png-png.png

Is the Performance Tune approved for 2024's yet?

OP
OP
LethalPerformance

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Is the Performance Tune approved for 2024's yet?
No. Calibrations for the 2024's have not been approved or released yet. Once we get word they are available we'll make sure everyone is aware.

Thanks!

_jt

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Mazda Miata
Your Bronco Model
Base
To anyone that cannot flash back to stock with the "ECU Read Not Valid" error: contact FRPP tech line via phone. Emails to [email protected] seem to be poorly routed and won't get a response for a technical issue.

In my case the BIN for the stock tune on the programmer was invalid and required them to replace the file directly. Took a remote screen share on my laptop with the programmer connected. Pretty painless.

Good luck.
Sponsored