Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, coming from GM stuff and HPTuners, this thing is ok I guess. You get a little more boots, it comes on earlier for sure, but reading these gauges is weird man. Sometimes it’s going -tdc timing. Which is weird. I’m using 91 octane and an octane booster. Granted the logs and gauges aren’t what I’m used to seeing on my HP stuff, but this is a weird setup. Seems like it runs a bit lean and then sacrifices a lot of timing to keep things safe. 100% that’s for emissions.

also, anyone hear the wastegate actuating when at full throttle in the mid to upper RPM range? It sounds like the old 2step or “launch control” on factory turbo cars for a sec. Kinda weird. At first I thought it was knock, but it’s for sure wastegate opening and bypassing pre turbine pressure, sounds weird. Wonder if my turbo is about to fail or something. I’ve had this in for about 1k miles.

100% of why I bought this is so I can go to the locking FDU and a 74 weld billet rack with the hoss 3.0 guts. you can program those options with the pro-cal,
Sponsored