Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

not trying to derail this thread but I saw someone posted a VIN for I think Braptor. Any chance you can use it to try and pull their part numbers for their steering components?

8e4ebe16-b5e2-441c-b23d-7ef524cd1a63-jpeg.jpg
Usually parts don't start showing until after it's been delivered. Not sure why the delay but even then, have seen some that won't populate in Microcat for a few weeks. HVBOM should show sooner but a few I've checked lately that have been built aren't showing in there either.
Sponsored

Defyfate11

First Edition
First Name
Jaime
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Camry TRD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
$100 per Bronco built for something 1000% unnecessary for a stock Bronco. That’s 20 million dollars for Ford on 200,000 Bronco’s being built. Why would they do that? It makes zero sense. You have to upgrade parts when you go to bigger, heavier tires. It’s common knowledge in the off-road community.
I disagree, FORD can tack on that extra few hundred dollars to the MSRP as the steering rack is not the place to skimp out on and save money. It doesn't matter if the majority of Bronco owners actually plan on using their Bronco for off-roading the fact that it was built for trail riding and eventually the Bronco will be tested (maybe by the 2nd owner). Having your steering fail while navigating on the trail or driving home is unacceptable. I am not saying that the steering rack and tie rods need to be bullet-proof for the extreme hardcore but I bet the new performance rack is perfect for standard equipment on Ford's best Off-Roading SUV. The current rack and pinion steering system is suitable for the Bronco Sport.