Sponsored

Ford website won't let me complete my order!

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I received the email that my dealer is ready to convert my reservation into an order but I the website won't let me confirm to move the reservation to my dealer. When I select the "continue" radio button it does nothing. This has been going on for a week and my dealer says they can't place the order until I confirm it. I have talked to Ford 2x this week, first it would be back up in 24 hours but that didn't happen. Next call they said by Friday but that has come in gone. I'm actually in the IT field and there is no way in hell this is still down unless they want it to be. I know I won't see it forever but I at least want to get in line!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Jhopkinson

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Does it say which model year you're ordering ?
Yes but when I select "order with dealer" a pop up box comes up and says the following with a continue button. But it just hangs on continue. The dealership has already contacted me and we have agreed on a quote but they need me to do this before they can place the order.

ARE YOU SURE?
Scheduling an order consultation means you’ll no longer be able to cancel your reservation online, and that you agree to work with your selected dealer to complete your purchase offline.

Cheeselogg

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had this happen a few weeks ago. It was stuck that way for a week and then suddenly it worked. Not sure why they can’t seem to keep things running well…

OP
OP
Jhopkinson

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had this happen a few weeks ago. It was stuck that way for a week and then suddenly it worked. Not sure why they can’t seem to keep things running well…
Thanks, I'll keep trying.

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just keep trying website a few times a day. I had that problem too before dealer was allowed to order bronco. all of a sudden worked for me after a week.

Sponsored

Bronco Fresh

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G80 Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same problem. the button to confirm did nothing when clicked. I left it alone after hearing murmurs of the delay (MIC). When back to visit the reservation site this week and it updated (itself) to say I was ordering with the dealer. Go figure :oops:

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

no rush anyway sense Ford won't be building any Broncos and you won't be getting it tell 2023 or 2024 .But someone posted something the other day about Ford not taking any orders right now or reservations so maybe thats why it won't work for you.

CapiVic

Base
First Name
Chente
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just wanted to know if this situation has cleared up for you or not. I’m literally in the same situation. I also tried placing my order around the same time as you. I’ve been checking the Ford website all week and still nothing.

Lambeezy

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
no rush anyway sense Ford won't be building any Broncos and you won't be getting it tell 2023 or 2024 .But someone posted something the other day about Ford not taking any orders right now or reservations so maybe thats why it won't work for you.
That's a doom and gloom response. 2023 is the worst case scenario I've heard. Haven't heard anyone say recent orders won't come through until 2024. Do you have information that we all don't?

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yup had the same issue. I had to cancel my existing order (2dr base) to re-order the 4dr BD and ran into this issue.

I got pissed one Sunday and just kept refreshing and hitting enter on continue until it took it for me.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's a doom and gloom response. 2023 is the worst case scenario I've heard. Haven't heard anyone say recent orders won't come through until 2024. Do you have information that we all don't?
No but you seen what going on and with 200,000 orders and dealer stock you do the math .

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ty using a different browser...

a.samuel.b

Base
First Name
A. Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X2
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just wanted to know if this situation has cleared up for you or not. I’m literally in the same situation. I also tried placing my order around the same time as you. I’ve been checking the Ford website all week and still nothing.
Same here. I've tried to confirm my order on two different computers plus two other devices, tried multiple browsers, tried restarting devices and still can't get the "Continue" button to do anything after clicking on "Order With Dealer". This has been going on for two days. Wonder if those speculating that they aren't allowing any more orders until MY22 comes along are correct.

MacMarauder

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I put in a reservation last month and this is my status:

We received your reservation and deposit payment for an exciting new 2021 Ford Bronco. Your selected Ford Dealer will reach out soon to discuss next steps for finalizing your order.

I talked to my dealer in person and they said I need to wait for an email from Ford before they can order. What email did you receive OP and how long after your reservation did you get it? I'm not in a huge rush because I figure it's going to be MY 22 anyways, just curious if I really am waiting for an email or not.
Sponsored