Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Kinda hard to triple production when the supplying vendors don’t have the ability to keep up. Triple production of 45,000 is only 135,000. That doesn’t cover the outstanding reservations…
Did they actually get 45K produced this year?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford can only do what is possible. It is not possible 2 build vehicles without parts. In a situation, when there are a lot of supply chain issues, and people who got the vehicle on MSRP(based on reservations and orders), sells it the very next day for 10K profit- things get really interesting.

People in MAP does a great job in fulfilling these orders as humanely as possible and it is tough esp. when orders are through the roof. Many things have to be aligned for a build to be scheduled. I guess reservation will be one of the criteria not the only criterion

Not sure why plant mgr's (or whoever that employee is) pic is posted. I believe plant is running full capacity and cranking out several vehicles. What else can a person do?
The plant is only running at about 55% capacity. They have not reached full production at all from Bronco launch. Probably why they don't believe they can get caught up with early reservations in 2022 either. In addition to my Bronco I ordered a fully decked out Ranger Lariat Tremor with same restrictions as the Bronco. From order to my garage was 3 months and 1 week. I probably will have a full 2 years (probably longer) before I even see my Bronco. 2+ years is ridiculous. It is the poor communication that has upset me the most.

Reactions: Kai

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
no fucking way people asked "how do I go to the off-rodeo"
Have you met an American? I would not be shocked if someone didn’t know.

Kinda hard to triple production when the supplying vendors don’t have the ability to keep up. Triple production of 45,000 is only 135,000. That doesn’t cover the outstanding reservations…
Impossible. Someone here told me that “simple math” means they’ll be through all the reservations by summer!

Last edited:

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco @FORDBRONCO Questions 6B8F7954-410F-473E-9BCE-294F4E3A7D35

Sponsored

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I got my Bronco calendar today in the mail it had a QR code to scan because Ford wanted me to share my thoughts and I let Ford know how there reservation system sucks.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They have said the same answer about 5 times. Time stamp, constraints and dealer allocations..... LOL

But they have listed major constraints as:
Paint Film, Hard top and Tow.

Other constraints still are
Wildtrak
Badlands
2 door
Sasquath
Modular bumper
Don't forget on constraints
Air for tires

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
MAP at full production for the year can only push out 160,000 units. It's going to take a lot to make up what isn't done.

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MAP at full production for the year can only push out 160,000 units. It's going to take a lot to make up what isn't done.
Fair point! The bronco is almost popular enough to warrant its own production line. Hopefully 80-90% of the broncos they produce will be able to go to reservations. If it’s all Base’s and BB’s, things might get… tumultuous around here

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They have said the same answer about 5 times. Time stamp, constraints and dealer allocations..... LOL

But they have listed major constraints as:
Paint Film, Hard top and Tow.

Other constraints still are
Wildtrak
Badlands
2 door
Sasquath
Modular bumper
Other than Paint protection film I have every constraint. 2-Door Badlands.

So you can get a Bronco, just not what you want. Not even close to what you want. My reservation is worthless. I do not want a 4 door.

The *hit show just keeps getting worse.

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
They're not even trying anymore. Lol
I believe you're correct. The obviously do not care that people are waiting two years maybe more to get a Bronco like the want and reserved.

You serious? We get a damn email every freaking month. That's as stupid as the table question in the last q&a when people are more concerned about timelines and when we'll get our damn Broncos. Who gives a damn about a table, seriously?
I'm so sick of the Bronco Rodeo e-mails. Why do I want to go to the rodeo when I have no clue if I will get my reserved 7/5/2020 2021 Bronco. oops scratch that, pushed to 2022 Bronco. More than likely it will be pushed to a 2023.

The plant is only running at about 55% capacity. They have not reached full production at all from Bronco launch. Probably why they don't believe they can get caught up with early reservations in 2022 either. In addition to my Bronco I ordered a fully decked out Ranger Lariat Tremor with same restrictions as the Bronco. From order to my garage was 3 months and 1 week. I probably will have a full 2 years (probably longer) before I even see my Bronco. 2+ years is ridiculous. It is the poor communication that has upset me the most.
Fully agree. Upset most about the worthless communication, followed by Ford Change what they said in the beginning, and changing allocation, and so on.

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
What a shit show. I just ran through that on IG and boy as long as they look like they give a shit about "reservation time stamps" then they have done their job. So frustrating! My question was, Why are October 2021 2dr reservations getting built and my 7/14/2020 2dr reservation is 511 days out? WTF?! I wasn't pissed at Ford until that IG BS just now.

Agreed. 7/13/20 reservation here.
Sponsored