First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan Pro4x
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My Bronco just came in and I downloaded the app and I received 42k points. What’s the dollar conversion? Or is there one? And I thought a year or two ago Ford threw points at everyone as a gift for waiting so damn long. Am I wrong? If that’s true where do you go to get them. I though they would magically appear when I downloaded the app.
The conversion rate is 200:1 (200 points equals $1)
42k points = $210

As far as the points given away by Ford, i believe it was for the first batch of reservation holders (prior to the posted price guarantee cutoff date) that didn’t receive a vehicle that year! (I could be wrong but that’s what my dealership told me)!
Sponsored

Sthomasson72

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Announced by Ford to dealers:

Effective January 30, 2023, members will be able to redeem Points online at accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com, providing another avenue for Points redemption and increased accessory sales.​
Members must be logged into the site to earn and/or redeem rewards Points. Members that are currently registered in FordPass Rewards and/or Lincoln Access Rewards will now have the opportunity to use Points toward a discount on accessories both in the dealership and by logging into accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com.
For members that choose pick-up and or installation at their Ford Dealer/Lincoln Retailer, FordPass Rewards/Lincoln Access Rewards will only cover accessories and installation, not taxes, shipping or fees.​
I was told by dealership you can’t use discount code with ford pass points. Is this true?

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Bronco just came in and I downloaded the app and I received 42k points. What’s the dollar conversion? Or is there one? And I thought a year or two ago Ford threw points at everyone as a gift for waiting so damn long. Am I wrong? If that’s true where do you go to get them. I though they would magically appear when I downloaded the app.
42k points is worth about $215.

They should be in your account from when you purchased the vehicle and registered it in the app.

JR

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What a joke, my points just expired on Christmas eve because I couldn't find a ford dealer that would take them. Total hassle trying to get anything so I gave up. Thanks ford
This happened to me too, also waiting for two years tends to allow people to forget they expire. Lost 12,737 due to expiration. I didnt own a Ford at the time, my Bronco was in route. It is important to have the vehicle when buying Ford accessories. In fact just bought and returned the $499 Bronco mudflaps because the dealer could not get them to install properly. @Ford please address these pass point expiration issues for your Bronco customers.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I always enjoy not having to go to the dealer for anything- so this is a plus.

Sponsored

BBSas

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Great news. My local dealers always wanted MSRP for parts when I called, even when the accessories.ford.com site has them for a significant discount for pickup at that same dealer.
My dealer always honored the advertised discount on accessories, you would think every dealer would.

Tswag

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

If you reserved you should also get a " Bronco Reservationists Thank You Bonus " 20,000 points(in addition to the 42k purchase points). Mine took 2 months to arrive.

For those wondering about expiration, per the FAQ on Ford Pass you have 2 years of inactivity before they expire. sound like you can make a small purchase to stay active (earn points or use points): https://www.ford.com/support/fordpass/fordpass-rewards/faqs
Ford Bronco FordPass Rewards Points can now be redeemed online starting (updated date: February 8, 2023) 1674106588327

Fred

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Within a couple of days Ford added 262,000 points to my account, (200,000 for an October 2020 early reservation, 42,000 for being a new car purchase, and 20,000 thank you points). Not sure what to use them on, but I have the rest of 2023 to figure it out!

toughtoaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it me or are the accessories offered kind of over priced and sub par? They don’t even group similar items together on pages…

Sponsored

Step

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mariner
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Within a couple of days Ford added 262,000 points to my account, (200,000 for an October 2020 early reservation, 42,000 for being a new car purchase, and 20,000 thank you points). Not sure what to use them on, but I have the rest of 2023 to figure it out!
Wait how did you get 200,000 points?

saban

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i also have 262,000 points...200k by ordering mod hard top that got canceled...20k for some bonus they gave...42k for the standard ford purchase points

Fred

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They showed up my account a couple days after purchase. Thanks Mike Wolf @gaudinford in Las Vegas; No adm as promised, full price protection, plus 262,000 points!

Fred

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I know, no picture, it didn’t happen! (Had 11,000 points from my January 2022 purchase of a used F-150 while waiting 805 days for my Bronco). Here you go!

1E50A586-DE78-486F-81D3-FAE649591508.jpeg

Tswag

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There's currently an 18% off deal on the Ford Accessories website that ends on the 31st. So if this is valid on the 30th, there is one day of overlap, assuming you can use the coupon and points at the same time.
Ford Bronco FordPass Rewards Points can now be redeemed online starting (updated date: February 8, 2023) 1674970462203
Sponsored