First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford F250, 1978 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just started researching what it would take to redeem the ford pass points. The item I wanted "required" installation (programming). One dealer was real grouchy about having to take the quoted labor price from the Ford Website and then I couldn't use my points because I had to pay online. Another dealer that was not listed as an installer on accessories.ford.com offered me the internet part price but wanted a full hour of labor for "programming" (...ok...). Another dealer wanted to charge MSRP+ for the part and 2hrs of labor (OUCH). Going to the website at ford helps cut the variability in quotes and makes the transaction simpler. I like this direction.
Sponsored

Tacoman

Raptor
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Code Orange Braptor, 2022 Black Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What I cannot figure out is the install pricing on the website....case in point:
a few months ago I had the dealer install my tailgate table for over $300 install price, now on my new BRaptor, I want to order another tailgate table, and on the website, it states a $96 installation charge....does that mean if I use points to purchase table AND install, the same dealer will have to do it for the set price of $96?????

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe I can get my roof rack now if I can find it for less than $800.+ I think I have nearly $400 in points.
I ordered one at a local dealer using Ford Pass Points. It is on back order until February and there is a long line of people already in queue. More waiting!

broncohopeful

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I used my points to buy rock rails in November.

Ford Bronco FordPass Rewards Points can now be redeemed online starting (updated date: February 8, 2023) IMG_2334

Last edited:

TheRoadWarrior

Base
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Challenger (She's the last of the V8's)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe I can get my roof rack now if I can find it for less than $800.+ I think I have nearly $400 in points.
Ford Bronco FordPass Rewards Points can now be redeemed online starting (updated date: February 8, 2023) 1673911516177

They also take FordPass Points now so no waiting, idk if you can use them cause of the 4 door local pickup thing but there are a bunch of Ford Dealerships that sell at cost and use Ford Pass Points if you ask around.

Sponsored

I3lackRose

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Don't like buying accessories from the dealer anyways. Don’t have it, forgot to order it, rip off price. They just don’t seem interested. Easier from home.
đź’Ż

Mikey D

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mikedelninno.com
Vehicle(s)
2005 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Announced by Ford to dealers:

Effective January 30, 2023, members will be able to redeem Points online at accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com, providing another avenue for Points redemption and increased accessory sales.​
Members must be logged into the site to earn and/or redeem rewards Points. Members that are currently registered in FordPass Rewards and/or Lincoln Access Rewards will now have the opportunity to use Points toward a discount on accessories both in the dealership and by logging into accessories.ford.com and accessories.lincoln.com.
For members that choose pick-up and or installation at their Ford Dealer/Lincoln Retailer, FordPass Rewards/Lincoln Access Rewards will only cover accessories and installation, not taxes, shipping or fees.​
Finally. It took them awhile to integrate their legacy technology and make FordPass seamless, kinda like slowly turning a ship, as opposed to whipping the speedboat around (or Bronco in this case). These old big blue legacy companies have a way to go.

BroncoJoerg

Badlands
First Name
Joerg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Velocity Blue Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What I cannot figure out is the install pricing on the website....case in point:
a few months ago I had the dealer install my tailgate table for over $300 install price, now on my new BRaptor, I want to order another tailgate table, and on the website, it states a $96 installation charge....does that mean if I use points to purchase table AND install, the same dealer will have to do it for the set price of $96?????
I bought the "trunk" for my Bronco, and I wanted to use FordPass points to help pay for it. My dealer made me go to the parts dept to order the "trunk", and then I had to go over to the service department to schedule the installation. They wanted to charge me $300, but I had the printout from the Ford Accessories website that shows installation at $180. They used that price, but they weren't happy about it. Said something about Ford's prices don't take into account CA labor costs.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well hell, now they do it, a day after I spend 316,000 points at retail prices with the local dealer.
Me too. Ford never not dissappoints.

Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What is the point to dollar conversion rate?

jacknifetoaswan

Wildtrak
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I bought the "trunk" for my Bronco, and I wanted to use FordPass points to help pay for it. My dealer made me go to the parts dept to order the "trunk", and then I had to go over to the service department to schedule the installation. They wanted to charge me $300, but I had the printout from the Ford Accessories website that shows installation at $180. They used that price, but they weren't happy about it. Said something about Ford's prices don't take into account CA labor costs.
I had my dealer order the door bags for me. They quoted me at the price listed on Ford's accessory website, which after tax would have been like $500, minus the $215-ish in FordPass Points. When it was time to pay, instead of the roughly $300 I expected, they wanted more than $500 AND my FordPass Points. When I questioned them and asked about the difference, they told me that it was their market price and showed me that they had the bags valued at over $750.

I walked away. I can't wait to no longer have to deal with dealerships.

JR

Raptor.Tremor.Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak, 2014 Raptor, 2020 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What a joke, my points just expired on Christmas eve because I couldn't find a ford dealer that would take them. Total hassle trying to get anything so I gave up. Thanks ford

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I am just piling up the points, I am over a 100k which isnt much, but I have more coming once the bronco purchase cycles out.

golfermurray16

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX80
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco just came in and I downloaded the app and I received 42k points. What’s the dollar conversion? Or is there one? And I thought a year or two ago Ford threw points at everyone as a gift for waiting so damn long. Am I wrong? If that’s true where do you go to get them. I though they would magically appear when I downloaded the app.
Sponsored