Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Definitely, misleading in that they try to make one think we are getting a 2023. In reality it just says we are in line which is no different than being in line the previous years.

ā€¦ notably also does not say youā€™re getting a ā€˜23. @Ford Motor Company will continue to screw all us early timestamps with the allocations game.

Rookman

Big Bend
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tundra trd off road
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got it.

Great, I am "in line", not "first in line" any more like they said last year.

Guess what, any other person who places an order for a 2023 is in line too.

Nothing to see there.
Itā€™s weird because last week I finally got scheduled for the week of 10/10 but I also got this email.

Sponsored

PghBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
"Lol you've been bumped.. Hey since you've been bumped you have the opportunity to spend more for two additional trims for 2023"

Tbh if I was bumped from 22-23 (may even be a slight chance to be bumped 21-23.) I'd go jeep.

Rdonohoe

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 Bronco & 2022 Bronco (ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got an email last night bumping my build date from week of Sep12 to Sep19. Looks like Iā€™m still on-deck for my CO in the 22my.

jdznutz

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Truck Veteran
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For anyone sad about being bumped out of the Cyber Orange model years... I might consider trading for a yellowstone or robins egg blue heritage edition ;)

foremi

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, T1 V10, T7, YXZ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got one of these emails, but I also got a 10/17 build date last week.

Who knows what going on over there in dearborn.

Sponsored

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone just not get emails from Ford? I had received the first email that I had an order placed and it showed me the little mockup image of the build. But nothing since? The order is not linked to my account online? I can ask ford chat and they can search it for me using my order number and dealer number but other than that nothing? I feel like I should be getting them because even my salesman on occasion has been like oh yeah you got that email right? And Iā€™m like what email? Thatā€™s why Iā€™m bugging my dealer all the time for information. I was a walk in order in early January of this year.
You have nothing to worry about if you were a walk in order this year... You'll get yours before all of us who placed reservations in 2020.

On a more serious note, have you contacted support about attaching your reservation to your ford account? I'm guessing something isn't linked in the backend...

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got an email last night bumping my build date from week of Sep12 to Sep19. Looks like Iā€™m still on-deck for my CO in the 22my.
Once you have your build date/VIN, you are locked in to a model year. They can delay your build but it will still be MY22 and orange.

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You have nothing to worry about if you were a walk in order this year... You'll get yours before all of us who placed reservations in 2020.

On a more serious note, have you contacted support about attaching your reservation to your ford account? I'm guessing something isn't linked in the backend...
I hear you. It shouldnā€™t be that way no matter how much I want it, it shouldā€™ve absolutely been chronological from the start.

I did ask them about it and they said my dealer would need to submit for some kind of authorization for it. I went into my dealer maybe a week or two ago and showed them the chat thread to make sense of it and I feel like I kind of got blown off. I can tell theyā€™re starting to get frustrated with everyone questioning these orders but Iā€™m sorry maybe if your company was better at communicating we wouldnā€™t feel the need to check with our dealers all the time.

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

After no email from Ford I called them this morning. My thought was that since I didn't get an email I may have been picked up for a 2022. According the the Ford customer service, my order is still in "process" and has not been picked up. Tomorrow 9/8 is the final day for 2022 scheduling. If I am not picked up tomorrow it will be a 2023.

CDec

Badlands
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got the same email. Does anyone know if price protection remains in place? July 2020 res date. Frustrating to see folks running around town who reserved months later with the same build. Makes zero sense to me. This is my first experience with a new Ford. Lack of logic and the lack of communication seem to be the mantra
Sponsored