Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Owner!!
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I heard from my dealer today. He said if you haven't gotten an email there is an outside chance you could still be scheduled. He was told there will be another wave of emails if you are not scheduled in the 22 year build. Then he said the fun starts again when they get their 23 allocations to see what chances are. I feel lucky since I have only been waiting since my Feb of 22 order.
Sponsored

Taltyman

Raptor
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon, Ford F350, Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I see the email, get excited, then read it, back to reality again. Still no build, vin or anything after 2+ years and lot's of money for a deposit.

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are these emails for unscheduled reservation holders. Seems like some are not getting the email. I am a reservation holder and got the email as I expected i would.
Want to hear something crazy? I got this email….but I took delivery back in April!

If I get a chance to order a Heritage, I’m taking it!

Dover

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z4 M40i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No email for me so far. I can't imagine I will actually get in MY22 so I'm just going to continue to assume the dealership pulled another fast one on me.

Sponsored

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are these emails for unscheduled reservation holders. Seems like some are not getting the email. I am a reservation holder and got the email as I expected i would.
Seems like it was only res holders. Haven't heard of one plain ol' order getting it...several of us have asked, but no responses and only early reservations have posted that they got it.

GPPBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Transit Connect; 1997 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems like it was only res holders. Haven't heard of one plain ol' order getting it...several of us have asked, but no responses and only early reservations have posted that they got it.
I’m a late reservation (August 2021) and received the email as well. Maybe all res holders received.

Also, as someone who maintains a mailing database for email marketing purposes, I would suggest that nobody read too much into anomalies re: who did/didn’t receive. I know we’re all searching for answers, but….

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m a late reservation (August 2021) and received the email as well. Maybe all res holders received.

Also, as someone who maintains a mailing database for email marketing purposes, I would suggest that nobody read too much into anomalies re: who did/didn’t receive. I know we’re all searching for answers, but….
Same boat. Knowing email databases and practices, I can only imagine the automation requirements! Requires extensive database hygiene and we all know how well that goes. My guess is the list is built with a "reservation" boolean of sorts and I don't have it checked.

Webbie44

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep 2dr Rubicon, 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well…FWIW…I am a 2020 reservation holder and no email for me and no Bronco!

osoblanco

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Res (10/17/2020) holder, no email received. Just got off the phone with customer service (Robert), I'm still unscheduled clean, was told if I wasn't scheduled by "mid September" I'd get pushed to a 2023. I'll check again tomorrow to see if the balance out happens or if they are doing more scheduling.

Sponsored

dbattle

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Prius
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I'm a reservation holder and I didn't receive the email.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same boat. Knowing email databases and practices, I can only imagine the automation requirements! Requires extensive database hygiene and we all know how well that goes. My guess is the list is built with a "reservation" boolean of sorts and I don't have it checked.
It is NOT rocket surgery. It is an incredibly disjointed end to end business process, with many different stakeholders, supported by many legacy and emerging applications and databases including dealer facing ones, end customer facing ones such as the Ford.com website and internal facing ones. All of which can input, change and delete customer data. There are many systems of record...which means that you have no universal truth.

If Ford has any hope of creating a competent direct to consumer channel for its EV line and business transformation...they will work at simplifying the underlying IT systems and enabling the ETL\real-time processes that support those business objectives.

Accurate, timely communication, status updates etc will become infinitely easier, cheaper and less prone for errors when they invest in a complementary IT\ business process infrastructure.

RedShark32s

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It is NOT rocket surgery. It is an incredibly disjointed end to end business process, with many different stakeholders, supported by many legacy and emerging applications and databases including dealer facing ones, end customer facing ones such as the Ford.com website and internal facing ones. All of which can input, change and delete customer data. There are many systems of record...which means that you have no universal truth.

If Ford has any hope of creating a competent direct to consumer channel for its EV line and business transformation...they will work at simplifying the underlying IT systems and enabling the ETL\real-time processes that support those business objectives.

Accurate, timely communication, status updates etc will become infinitely easier, cheaper and less prone for errors when they invest in a complementary IT\ business process infrastructure.
You just pitched the billion dollar operations overhaul. I wish. Sounds like Ford could stand to hire a few of us B6Gers haha! Talk about end-user experience.

Newdoc

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Ford exec team listening to your proposal…
Ford Bronco Ford's official email letter about getting bumped to 2023 model year 79564D7F-431E-4B86-9E70-B0E821845935

Burnz442

Black Diamond
First Name
PJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1930 Model A,1969 442 W-30, 1986 CJ-7 2000 Firehwk
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm a reservation holder and I didn't receive the email.
I'm a early March 2021 reservation holder still no email....none of this makes sense which isn't surprising at all.
Sponsored