Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was reading how to on forscan page about tire size and it looks like a lot of work. I am a noob at this and worry I will mess something up. any advice for a beginner?
Check out my tutorial... It'll help you understand ForScan a little easier...
Doesn't cover the exact procedure though.
Sponsored

ILoveToDrive

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SillyPosition

Badlands
First Name
Silly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the spreadsheet get updated from time to time? Are new discoveries getting inserted to it or it is possible that there are more stuff to be found in the rest of this thread pages?

isaacfinnegan

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does the spreadsheet get updated from time to time? Are new discoveries getting inserted to it or it is possible that there are more stuff to be found in the rest of this thread pages?
A few of us are watching the thread and updating this sheet (copy of copy of original maybe?) T

Sponsored

skierx728

Outer Banks
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just did mine this afternoon. I actually bought a cheap windows laptop just for this but glad I did. I removed the double honk (FINALLY), added Baja and Rock Crawl modes (to my OBX), increased steering wheel temperature, and added global window close (already had global window open).

It worked great, thanks to all for putting this stuff together. The only thing weird is that my front passenger side window is just 'wonky' ... it only goes up about half way on the global up (the other 3 work fine). It's been acting funky all along though, even using the auto up/down buttons in the Bronco and even when not using the auto feature but just putting it up/down manually. So this is unrelated to the forscan changes I would say but any ideas on how to fix?

There's no auto mirror folding on the bronco right? Saw that on the spreadsheet but assuming that was for F150 or something else?

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My driver seatbelt minder light came back…but, not the chime. Pretty annoying. I guess I’ll try and enable and disable again…

Key in ignition chime is finally gone. Not sure why I kept missing that when I was in there the last few times. It was driving me a little nutty.

Bronc’n Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Got the new version of Forscan today. Have a 2023 Outer Banks.
Did Bambi mode with the fog lights/brights. Toggled the auto start/stop off (yay!), double honk off, and turned on global up for windows in the apim. Lets me select in settings but doesn’t work 😥. Want to do Baja mode next.
I saw a camera split option in the apim settings. Anyone know about that? Is that so you can have the front and rear camera on at the same time?

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Base speaker configuration stuff:

ACM - 727-01-01
  • Front Speakers: xx**-xxxx-xxxx
    • 2B = As-Built
    • 3B = Front-left speaker disable
    • 2F = Front-right speaker disable
    • FF = Front-disable
  • Rear Speakers / Sub: xxxx-**xx-xxxx
    • 14 = As-Built (6-speaker)
    • 16 = As-Built (7-speaker)
    • 00 = Full-range to rear pods* (6-speaker)
    • 02 = Full-range to rear pods* (7-speaker)
    • 34 = Left-rear pod disable (6-speaker)
    • 36 = Left-rear pod disable (7-speaker)
    • 1C = Right-rear pod disable (6-speaker)
    • 1E = Right-rear pod disable (7-speaker)
    • FE = Sub-only (7-speaker)
    • FC = Pods & Sub disable
*Note that if are changing the rear pod speakers you'll also want to set the EQ setting already in the spreadsheet.
Can someone update the speadsheet with the below information?? I realized while working on this video that I apparently don't know the difference between my "right" and "left". 🙃

I just replaced left/right with driver/passenger.

• 2B = As-Built
    • 3B = Driver speaker disable (disables ACM)
    • 2F = Passenger speaker disable
    • FF = Front-disable
    • 34 = Passenger pod disable (6-speaker)
    • 36 = Passenger pod disable (7-speaker)
    • 1C = Driver pod disable (6-speaker)
    • 1E = Driver pod disable (7-speaker)

isaacfinnegan

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just did mine this afternoon. I actually bought a cheap windows laptop just for this but glad I did. I removed the double honk (FINALLY), added Baja and Rock Crawl modes (to my OBX), increased steering wheel temperature, and added global window close (already had global window open).

It worked great, thanks to all for putting this stuff together. The only thing weird is that my front passenger side window is just 'wonky' ... it only goes up about half way on the global up (the other 3 work fine). It's been acting funky all along though, even using the auto up/down buttons in the Bronco and even when not using the auto feature but just putting it up/down manually. So this is unrelated to the forscan changes I would say but any ideas on how to fix?

There's no auto mirror folding on the bronco right? Saw that on the spreadsheet but assuming that was for F150 or something else?
I've had an issue where the 'auto up' and putting the window all the way up would cause the window to roll itself down. I took it to the dealer and there's a reset you can do that causes the door to recalibrate where 'all the way up' is. You hold down the window down or up button for 10 seconds (after the window has gone up or down all the way)

Sponsored

isaacfinnegan

Badlands
First Name
Isaac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can someone update the speadsheet with the below information?? I realized while working on this video that I apparently don't know the difference between my "right" and "left". 🙃

I just replaced left/right with driver/passenger.

• 2B = As-Built
    • 3B = Driver speaker disable (disables ACM)
    • 2F = Passenger speaker disable
    • FF = Front-disable
    • 34 = Passenger pod disable (6-speaker)
    • 36 = Passenger pod disable (7-speaker)
    • 1C = Driver pod disable (6-speaker)
    • 1E = Driver pod disable (7-speaker)
updated

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My driver seatbelt minder light came back…but, not the chime. Pretty annoying. I guess I’ll try and enable and disable again…

Key in ignition chime is finally gone. Not sure why I kept missing that when I was in there the last few times. It was driving me a little nutty.
I actually disabled mine via the owner manual. It’s like a series or clicks and unclicks. Haven’t seen it come back once, and I did it before I had FORscan

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I actually disabled mine via the owner manual. It’s like a series or clicks and unclicks. Haven’t seen it come back once, and I did it before I had FORscan
The seat belt? I thought that was only doable for rear passenger.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reset it. Push and hold the window button down to lower the window, when it goes all the way down, continue to hold the button for five seconds. Then pull the window button up to close the window and hold it until it closes all the way and continue to hold for five seconds. One cycle of this works for me, but some on here say they go through that cycle twice. Regardless, it has always reset the windows for me when they start to act up.
Sponsored