First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC AT4/ Badlands/ Ford edge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anybody have a way to gain access to all modules on forscan? I am using the obdlinkEX cable and I’m only getting a few modules. I’m trying to activate the back speakers and turn off the EQ so I need the ACM and that’s not one that’s popping up for me. I attached a pic of my screen. Thank you!!!

222C1895-70CD-4776-A9BD-0CADA45999A4.jpeg
Sponsored

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What model year bronco do you have and which forscan version are you using? I read MY23 has issues because Forscan isn't that up to date

OP
OP

1fast04neon

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 22 badlands 2.3 auto. I just downloaded forscan so I’m imaging it’s the newest version v2.3.53

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone messaged me privately on the side about the exact same issue. When I went to respond to them that message had disappeared magically. Maybe that someone was you??

BUT ANYWAY... I was able to recreate the issue. You have to downgrade to an older version of Forscan. v2.3.49 seems to work pretty well with 2022MY Broncos.

OP
OP

1fast04neon

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It was me!!! I figured I’d through it out there for everyone! How do I downgrade to the lower version??

Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It was me!!! I figured I’d through it out there for everyone! How do I downgrade to the lower version??
You just got to uninstall Forscan, download the old version, and reinstall it. If you go to their release page, they have download links for all the versions:

Now I gotta figure out why my private messages are disappearing. 😩

OP
OP

1fast04neon

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you!! Was able to uninstall v53 and install v49, my key automatically loaded. I won’t be able to check it on the Bronco til Friday as I work nights and my wife works days and she has the bronco! Thanks for everyone’s help. Will update when I get it done. Anyone know when the kicker key 200.4 will be off back order. Crutchfield has no clue. It’s the last piece I’m waiting for.

Reactions: jon
OP
OP

1fast04neon

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I had time today to mess around with it. I deleted v53 and downloaded v49 the other day, but I’m still not getting the acm module. I’m only getting the same ones as before. Any other ideas to get this to work?

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really dumb question but I have to ask. Does your adaptor have a switch on it? If so when instructed you need to flip it. That all I got

OP
OP

1fast04neon

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No switch. I have the obdlinkEX cable.

Sponsored

JimHarrison00

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anybody have a way to gain access to all modules on forscan? I am using the obdlinkEX cable and I’m only getting a few modules. I’m trying to activate the back speakers and turn off the EQ so I need the ACM and that’s not one that’s popping up for me. I attached a pic of my screen. Thank you!!!

Ford Bronco Forscan not giving access to all modules 222C1895-70CD-4776-A9BD-0CADA45999A4
I was having the same issue and then read the instructions that came with my four scan cable, which told me to go into the software, on the setting portion, and set ma-can support to "RTS relay". That fixed my issue.

OP
OP

1fast04neon

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was able to get it to work by uninstalling and reinstalling forscan.

Badlands_1986

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hoping this can help someone down the line. I had the same issue as OP today, showing the limited module list. I’ve got a MY23 Badlands SAS. I replaced the dummy amp (fusion) and sub (Kicker 6.75”). I bought the OBDLink Ex and downloaded the newest FORScan (with two month trial license) to enable the sub. When it didn’t work, I tried to uninstall and reinstall, download multiple older versions, uninstall and reinstall those. I then stumbled across a chat on the FORScan forum saying to go to the profile tab on FORScan and delete my associated profile, then connect again and force a full read of the network trees. That did the trick. The rest of the modules appeared and I was able to make the change.

jasonstephens37221

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I too was not seeing all the modules in FORScan until I bought the recommended adaptor shared in another post (see image of the correct adaptor). I have a 2023 Big Bend Bronco w/o the B&O sound system. I was also using a fairly new and basic HP Laptop.

What I did that worked:
1) downloaded the updated FORScan software and did the 2 month free trail version where they will send you an activation code to copy/paste in the the program.

3) downloaded the recommended USB port access software from FORScan's recommendation.

4) bought the recommended adaptor from Amazon, under $25

5) followed the instructions provided with the adaptor
a) key take aways when following the instructions:
i) place the adaptor switch pointing to the HS-CAN position first before plugging into the vehicle's receiving port. After plugged in and you select "connect" within the FORScan program, it will show you about half the modules. Then, it will prompt you to toggle the adaptor switch to the MS-CAN position. Do this and then select "ok". This pulls in all the remaining modules, and the one specifically I wanted and needed was the ACM module, which appeared and I was able to make the simple changes to the settings.
ii) follow the remaining instructions to write the data, cycle your engine, and disconnect properly.

Hope this helpful to anyone having the same issue.

pic1.jpg

pic2.jpg

pic3.jpg

jasonstephens37221

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I too was not seeing all the modules in FORScan until I bought the recommended adaptor shared in another post (see image of the correct adaptor). I have a 2023 Big Bend Bronco w/o the B&O sound system. I was also using a fairly new and basic HP Laptop.

What I did that worked:
1) downloaded the updated FORScan software and did the 2 month free trail version where they will send you an activation code to copy/paste in the the program.

3) downloaded the recommended USB port access software from FORScan's recommendation.

4) bought the recommended adaptor from Amazon, under $25

5) followed the instructions provided with the adaptor
a) key take aways when following the instructions:
i) place the adaptor switch pointing to the HS-CAN position first before plugging into the vehicle's receiving port. After plugged in and you select "connect" within the FORScan program, it will show you about half the modules. Then, it will prompt you to toggle the adaptor switch to the MS-CAN position. Do this and then select "ok". This pulls in all the remaining modules, and the one specifically I wanted and needed was the ACM module, which appeared and I was able to make the simple changes to the settings.
ii) follow the remaining instructions to write the data, cycle your engine, and disconnect properly.

Hope this helpful to anyone having the same issue.

Ford Bronco Forscan not giving access to all modules pic3

Here's the link to the recommended adaptor...
https://amzn.to/3LkAlzr
Sponsored