Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I purchased this on Dec 20th 2022. It was supposed to be delivered by the 23rd. I traded in a 2020 Expedition for it. The dealer said it will be here so I gave over the title and keys to them that day. They sold it the next day and I have been driving loaner used F150's since then. I asked for updates etc each week it got pushed out another week. They sweetened the deal by tossing in window tint, and a few other things. Today I looked at the window sticker found the order number (which they could not give me for some reason) had the VIN and went to the tracker website. t said it was at the dealer getting ready for delivery. I sent a picture of the screen to my salesman knowing today the dealer is closed, he went up and sure enough it had been dropped off last night after they closed. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. It is dirty but it is here.
Ford Bronco Found It before the dealer called. IMG_5157.JPG
Ford Bronco Found It before the dealer called. IMG_5156.JPG
Sponsored

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Nice, congrats bud.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Iconic Silver 2dr Manual Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
You purchased it before it was delivered to the dealer?

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I purchased this on Dec 20th 2022. It was supposed to be delivered by the 23rd. I traded in a 2020 Expedition for it. The dealer said it will be here so I gave over the title and keys to them that day. They sold it the next day and I have been driving loaner used F150's since then. I asked for updates etc each week it got pushed out another week. They sweetened the deal by tossing in window tint, and a few other things. Today I looked at the window sticker found the order number (which they could not give me for some reason) had the VIN and went to the tracker website. t said it was at the dealer getting ready for delivery. I sent a picture of the screen to my salesman knowing today the dealer is closed, he went up and sure enough it had been dropped off last night after they closed. Tomorrow can't come soon enough. It is dirty but it is here.
Good for you!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mlarv

Mlarv

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco/ 2022 F150/ 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup. It was in transit as a dealer order. It had almost everything I was going to order already, so I said I would take it. They had four dealer orders on the way one arrived last week the other three arrived last night, and all have been sold before they hit the lot.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yup. It was in transit as a dealer order. It had almost everything I was going to order already, so I said I would take it. They had four dealer orders on the way one arrived last week the other three arrived last night, and all have been sold before they hit the lot.
Interesting, didn't think that was possible.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I did as well, a week prior to delivery. When mine was unloaded in Atlanta I did the paperwork and it was just detailed, checked over and then they gave me the keys when it actually arrived at the dealer.

GI_Jo_Nathan

Black Diamond
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did as well, a week prior to delivery. When mine was unloaded in Atlanta I did the paperwork and it was just detailed, checked over and then they gave me the keys when it actually arrived at the dealer.
Nice! I'm going to see if I can do the same. Asked them about working out the numbers including my Private Offer a few days ago, but haven't heard back. I don't want to wait till it's here to find out they are going to try to screw me.

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hmm i should go to my dealer and talk to them about getting paperwork out of the way early. thanks for this insight.

Sponsored

Cruzzincoyote

Outer Banks
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting, didn't think that was possible.
I literally did the same thing earlier in the week. I traded in my 2019 Mustang and bought a OBX that was custom ordered and being delivered but the customer backed out. It was still on the trailer when I bought it lol.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats!
Sponsored