Sponsored

Al Cowlings

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Many
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Still trying to get a good sense of Eruption Green, so thanks for these real-life pics. I think it’s what I want, but I’m worried it might be darker IRL than in photos. My preference is actually for a medium forest green, not a dark forest. Looks perfect in these shots.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The more pictures I see of the green the more I like it.
Wish I could somehow see it in person before I have to place my order for 2022.
What is the timing of 2022 ordering? October sometime?

Newtofords67

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Kia Sorrento
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is it me or does the OBX have the flip-top installed? Other than the extra doors I think I like that top. Also the green isn't half bad. Has me wavering between this green, VB and Carbo Grey.
It’s just you, everyone else already knew.

Sponsored

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Interesting that all the soft tops look like the Bestop Trektops. I wonder if they are changing suppliers for MY22.
I hope not, I don't like the 'fastback' design. Was planning on ordering a 4dr soft top next month...

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i like the steelies on the Black Diamond. But are those SAS flares and 35s? Is that a factory configuration?
I've got to say, I'm pretty impressed every time I see a picture of a BD instead of the rendering or marketing material – I really like the 17" steelies and while I wouldn't ultimately stick with the 32s they're much better than the base 30s.

I hope not, I don't like the 'fastback' design. Was planning on ordering a 4dr soft top next month...
I really like the fastback style, I think it kind of completes the lines of the rear and gives the Bronco an even better stance. But choice is all I care about, it's great to have the option now.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've got to say, I'm pretty impressed every time I see a picture of a BD instead of the rendering or marketing material – I really like the 17" steelies and while I wouldn't ultimately stick with the 32s they're much better than the base 30s.

I really like the fastback style, I think it kind of completes the lines of the rear and gives the Bronco an even better stance. But choice is all I care about, it's great to have the option now.
Looking at it more, I don't mind it as much on the 4dr as I do on the 2dr.

bodie_38

First Name
Bodie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ELR, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I REALLY like the fastback soft tops better than the squared back of the OEM soft/MIC tops. Would love to have that as a no/minimal cost alternative to the OEM soft top. B&P seems like it is $1650 more and you get both. Who needs 2 soft tops?

Sponsored

LatinoComedian

Badlands
First Name
Adolfo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Edge, 2021 Mustang Mach-e First Edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really expected to hate that green but I am REALLY digging it. I can't wait to see it in person. Thanks for sharing!

gooby

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 BMW 335i M-Sport, Black-Diamond 7SPD on Order
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

These soft tops seem to fit better than the squared back ones, maybe they're a new generation? Did anyone ask a Ford rep while they were there?

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Man, this green is killing me! I've been waiting for the green and now that it is here, I'm torn. Need so many more pics of this green in different light. Does anyone know of other ford vehicles that are currently being sold with this color? I'd like to take a trip to a lot and see it in person.

Reactions: RLW

Squatch This

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee 4Dr V6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dan, thanks for sharing your experience and pictures with the rest of us. Much appreciated. Wish Ford was delivering Bronco orders like they were giving away swag!! Nice swag though! I still find it hard to get a real feel for the eruption green. It's looked completely different every time I've seen another picture. In some cases it looks yellow green (When bright sun is hitting it), other times, a cooler, dark green. I know it's that metallic flake and part of what Ford is going for with it. Guess you just have to see it for yourself, if you can. Good luck with that. Not a fan at all of the combo top, though I do get the versatility aspect of it. Agree it would look better paired with a black painted hardtop. Some will see it as best of both worlds but to me it looks disjointed and incongruent; like it couldn't decide what it wanted to be - soft or hard. Would look even worse if, for instance, the hard top portion was white and the body a different color. Maybe it would look OK with a body colored hardtop? Dunno. But to each his own. Same holds true with the soft tops. I actually like BOTH looks - boxy and fastback. Each compliments the Bronco in a different way. Personally wouldn't care if Ford switched supplier. Aftermarket is going to let us all run multiple/different looks, so it's all good.
Sponsored

Last edited: