First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 Door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got my built e-mail (super pumped)and started getting some quotes for insurance. I realize there are several factors that determine the insurance premium but the best quote I am seeing currently is around $120 /month. Seems high to me but its been a long time since I bought a new vehicle so might not be. Curious about what others are seeing regarding insurance cost .
Sponsored

TX-Dennis

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Cost is going to vary widely depending on location, driving record, credit rating, claims history, and myriad other factors.

Having said that, it doesn't seem out of line.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seems reasonable. Like Dennis said above there are many variables. Im In Louisiana (very high rates) 46 single male clean record and multiple policies with house, jet ski, and motorcyle.. Im paying like 110/mo for full 50/100/100 with 500 ded.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not knowing your all your stats its hard to say if $120/month is good or bad but seems high to me...I'm paying about half of that for full coverage ($500 deductible) & comprehensive ($100 deductible).

OP
OP
NewBroncoFan

NewBroncoFan

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks, everyone. Does seem like a hard one to gauge due to all the variables but helpful to hear from others to get a range as a sanity check

Sponsored

AZMikeL

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands 4dr, 2016 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine went DOWN when I traded my '15 F-350 for the Bronco. I suspect all the cameras, collision assist, etc factored into the rate reduction.

It's now higher than when I got the rig in Feb last year, but that's insurance for you. We pay ~$1,400 every 6 months for full coverage and 500k liability. This is with the Bronco and the wife's '16 BMW 435i convertible. We're both in our 50s, so that helps!

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My insurance is a little less than $80/month.

TomH

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline, 2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First - Premium will depend on which model. Base model costs less than Wildtrak, hence the premium for the collision and comprehensive will be higher on the Wildtrak. Liability, uninsured motorist and the other "add ons" won't effect the premium too much. YES - credit score definately drives premiums.

My 4 door Badlands, LUX, Leather will be $91 / month.

Another driving factor are the discounts the insurer has. Check with your agent.

For me, since I have other cars insured, I will get the multi-car discount. And because I have a homeowners policy and personal liability policy, here's another discount (22% for this alone). AND a being a loyal cusomter for over ten years without and accident affords me an accident free discount.

ALSO - I'm a 62 year old. My premiums will be less than a 40 year old's.

Recommendation - "bundle" your personal lines insurance with one company to take advantage of available discounts..

OP
OP
NewBroncoFan

NewBroncoFan

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks, everyone. Although I have great credit and no tickets and multiple vehicles with them etc. my agent said KY is more expensive since it's a no-fault state. Sounds like only being 41 hurts a little also. Oh well, now I just hope my Bronco gets delivered next week like they are telling me 🤞

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I moved from PA to FL in 1997, my rates tripled. When I moved from FL to PA in 2021, my rate was cut into a third. I think location is a huge factor.

I'm with Erie Insurance in PA, and they offer somethin new that my agent told me about when I got the Bronco - it something like $100 a year, but for the the first 2 years of ownership of a brand new vehicle if it gets totaled they will give you the value of a current brand new one.

Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It’s not crazy. I pay $113, State Farm. 300/100/100, $500 ded on collision, $0 ded on comp. I’m 28, no accidents. Shop around though.

Bit of a tidbit you didn’t ask for, BUT….imo, a lower premium with a company who has mediocre to terrible service is not worth it.

For me, State Farm has always been extremely easy to work with. I had a claim in March on my house. It happened on a Friday, I put claim in same day, I had money in my bank by Monday afternoon. Relatively few questions asked. Auto didn’t go up either. My two cents.

TCB-1

Black Diamond
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black Diamond, '06 Scion xB, '61 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Got a quote for my '23 BD 2 door. It was $15 per month more than my '20 Tundra TRD. Not bad imho. But I am 53, so you have that too.....

sambarner

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine is 137 a month.
full coverage both deductibles at 100
That is for my 23 bronco and my husbands 18 Chevy Silverado 1500 truck. Im 33 and he is 34. We live in WA. We have USAA.

Ixr

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been a professional truck driver for 15 years, zero accidents other than a deer that goes under act of god. Havnt had a ticket in over a decade, and my base is more than everyone else's price in this thread ....

Man F insurance companies

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs