First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm at $242/month... but FWIW im paying less per year than I was on my 2014 Lexus that I traded in which was worth about a third of what my Bronco is. Interesting seeing the variation in monthly rates, hard to judge though based on, I would presume, highly different coverage/deductibles/limits.
Sponsored

dudleyln

Outer Banks
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Chevy Traverse / 98 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got my built e-mail (super pumped)and started getting some quotes for insurance. I realize there are several factors that determine the insurance premium but the best quote I am seeing currently is around $120 /month. Seems high to me but its been a long time since I bought a new vehicle so might not be. Curious about what others are seeing regarding insurance cost .
Philadelphia, Pa is even more expensive.

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got my built e-mail (super pumped)and started getting some quotes for insurance. I realize there are several factors that determine the insurance premium but the best quote I am seeing currently is around $120 /month. Seems high to me but its been a long time since I bought a new vehicle so might not be. Curious about what others are seeing regarding insurance cost .
I have off-road insurance along with full coverage insurance on my Bronco and I pay $200 a month on three cars. Ones a Hemi Charger and the other is a Scion XB. I use Bear Mountain Insurance. I used to use USAA but cost me a lot more. Best insurance I have had to date. Especially having off-road insurance on it. Deductible is $500

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been a professional truck driver for 15 years, zero accidents other than a deer that goes under act of god. Havnt had a ticket in over a decade, and my base is more than everyone else's price in this thread ....

Man F insurance companies
That sucks! I drive a passenger bus tractor/trailer combo for a living in Zion National Park. So glad I don't have to pay for my insurance for that.

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just down the I65 road in Bowling Green - clean record, married, getting old lol
for some reason my bronco premium is less than my 11 year old car it replaces, even though the bronco was basically double the price when comparing prices new

Sponsored
OP
OP
NewBroncoFan

NewBroncoFan

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco 2 Door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm just down the I65 road in Bowling Green - clean record, married, getting old lol
for some reason my bronco premium is less than my 11 year old car it replaces, even though the bronco was basically double the price when comparing prices new
Thanks for sharing. That's interesting. Mind sharing who your insurance is with?

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Check different companies. Geico was $920/6 months. Went with Hartford $1280/year. Bronco and '12 Sierra full coverage $250 deductibles 50/100/300 liabilities. Rural area western Maryland...

huey

Badlands
First Name
kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI VW EOS GMC Envoy Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. That's interesting. Mind sharing who your insurance is with?
no problem - currently with Grange
but I guess I jinxed myself lol. My home auto is renewing and the new prices are up 20%
checking in with KFB and state farm. State Farm is still 13% higher than the new prices from grange. Waiting on KFB's quote.

My current policy is 884 / year on the bronc with 300/500/500 coverage

bigbmc26

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Lincoln LS V8 2016 Focus ST 2023 Bronco OB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in NC and have USAA, I'm paying $53 a month for my '23.

Jlew16

Badlands
First Name
Jami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I live in MI, no-fault insurance, no tickets, Broad Coll $500 DED, $0 COMP DED, I put less than 12,000/yr on my vehicles and I'm paying $180/mo. But I also added additional coverage for add-ons that are not covered if I get into an accident. Tube doors are not covered by most insurance companies if you don't have them as an add-on. I know this because I work for an Auto Damage Appraisal Company. Insurance companies will cover OEM items, but aftermarket add-ons or even additional OEM add-ons you have to have additional coverage for or forget about getting reimbursed for them. If they do cover add-ons then there is usually a limit of $1,000. That could be 2 Aftermarket wheels or tires....Just something to be aware of if you're making any changes to your rig, you should be doing it too with your insurance coverage.

Sponsored

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm at $242/month... but FWIW im paying less per year than I was on my 2014 Lexus that I traded in which was worth about a third of what my Bronco is. Interesting seeing the variation in monthly rates, hard to judge though based on, I would presume, highly different coverage/deductibles/limits.
Holy cow that's almost my car payment....I would shop around..I'm in Georgia as well....and I'm around 1180.00 for a year with state farm

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
About $850 here full coverage for a year in Indiana. $250 deductible 45yrs old. No drama on my record...lately. Also have a 16 F150 plated and insured in Fl that is 3x as much. When I move my business to FL I am sure the insurance will triple

Nolequad

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX SAS 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Holy cow that's almost my car payment....I would shop around..I'm in Georgia as well....and I'm around 1180.00 for a year with state farm
Realized after I posted that I misread the email I exchanged with my agent I referenced this from. That’s for both vehicles. The bronco is $124/month.

Calm horse

Big Bend
First Name
MO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 f150 king ranch
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Realized after I posted that I misread the email I exchanged with my agent I referenced this from. That’s for both vehicles. The bronco is $124/month.
Phew...thats not bad at all then....was thinking "damn he must be young with DUI's, accidents and few speeding tickets.😁
Sponsored