First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone found a fridge slide that fits on the driver’s side? I don’t have the fridge yet so not bound by that factor. I tried the RC and it’s too long to fit with the door bump. Thanks!
Sponsored

RCash8

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Check out Goose Gear. We have their package set up in our 23 4-door WT. Fits a Dometic 45 liter fridge with the rear seats up and no interference from the tailgate hump. It is a close fit.

I believe you will find others that fit as well. The fridge dimensions will probably be most important.

Ford Bronco Fridge Slide - Driver’s Side IMG_1340

Last edited:
OP
OP
MaximuNashville

MaximuNashville

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check out Goose Gear. We have their package set up in our 23 4-door WT. Fits a Dometic 45 liter fridge with the rear seats up and no interference from the tailgate hump. It is a close fit.

I believe you will find others that fit as well. The fridge dimensions will probably be most important.

Ford Bronco Fridge Slide - Driver’s Side IMG_1340
Thank you! Wow, that setup looks amazing. I’m nowhere near that level yet, still trying to finish my DIY platform. Wondering if I should have just gone full goose gear at this point, I’ll guess we’ll see whenever I get it finished. Have you ever seen this slide by chance? In the same price range and has a wooden board incl.

https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.c...Pjof-f5KcOlbcX9HozaeHVscyWqs_lUhoC0WUQAvD_BwE

jscherb

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3 Wranglers, looking at a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This is a bit more than just a slide, but there's an opportunity here for someone. MORryde has been in the Jeep accessories business for about 10 years and they're now getting into the Bronco market. They've got several best-selling products in the Jeep market, and their Trail Kitchen, shown here in a Wrangler at Overland West last year, is one of their more popular products:

Ford Bronco Fridge Slide - Driver’s Side VacTable1

The Trail Kitchen is modular so from a budget-friendly starting point of a simple fridge slide with a drawer it can be upgraded/configured with options including a sink with running water, additional folding table space, a full enclosure and more - it's designed so one can start on a budget with a basic system and add components as needs grow and budget dictates. MORryde offers no-drill installation kits for several models of Wrangler to make installation a simple bolt-in. The Kitchen and related products on their web site: https://www.morryde.com/products-cat/camping-expedition-support-jeep-wrangler-jk-accessories/

They're in the process of finishing the engineering of a no-drill installation kit for the 4-dr Bronco and they're looking for someone who is willing to install it, test it and provide them with feedback. MORryde will provide the products to the tester. I can provide more details if anyone is interested.

For the record: I am not an employee of MORryde. I am an independent designer and I've done work for more than a half dozen Jeep and offroad trailer companies, including MORryde.

Last edited:

RCash8

Wildtrak
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you! Wow, that setup looks amazing. I’m nowhere near that level yet, still trying to finish my DIY platform. Wondering if I should have just gone full goose gear at this point, I’ll guess we’ll see whenever I get it finished. Have you ever seen this slide by chance? In the same price range and has a wooden board incl.

https://www.frontrunneroutfitters.c...Pjof-f5KcOlbcX9HozaeHVscyWqs_lUhoC0WUQAvD_BwE

Thank you. The unit from front runner looks like it should work. It’s nice having a cutting board / prep surface.
Also, it looks like jscherb found you a supplier that could supply you with something if you want to do some testing. That unit from MORryde looks very well designed.
Good luck with your build. Post some pictures when it is done.

Sponsored
OP
OP
MaximuNashville

MaximuNashville

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is a bit more than just a slide, but there's an opportunity here for someone. MORryde has been in the Jeep accessories business for about 10 years and they're now getting into the Bronco market. They've got several best-selling products in the Jeep market, and their Trail Kitchen, shown here in a Wrangler at Overland West last year, is one of their more popular products:

Ford Bronco Fridge Slide - Driver’s Side VacTable1

The Trail Kitchen is modular so from a budget-friendly starting point of a simple fridge slide with a drawer it can be upgraded/configured with options including a sink with running water, additional folding table space, a full enclosure and more - it's designed so one can start on a budget with a basic system and add components as needs grow and budget dictates. MORryde offers no-drill installation kits for several models of Wrangler to make installation a simple bolt-in. The Kitchen and related products on their web site: https://www.morryde.com/products-cat/camping-expedition-support-jeep-wrangler-jk-accessories/

They're in the process of finishing the engineering of a no-drill installation kit for the 4-dr Bronco and they're looking for someone who is willing to install it, test it and provide them with feedback. MORryde will provide the products to the tester. I can provide more details if anyone is interested.

For the record: I am not an employee of MORryde. I am an independent designer and I've done work for more than a half dozen Jeep and offroad trailer companies, including MORryde.
Just spent some time on the site and it looks like they make some amazing products. Can’t wait to see what they do for the Bronco. Love the idea of being able to get into the system at a basic entry point and add on as needs change. I’m more than willing and would love to volunteer but I’m at the ‘average joe’ end of the spectrum. They would do well to have someone like @RagnarKon or one of the other super contributors who have more experience and make excellent content. I need them to get the fridge slide out asap so I can be first in line to order. Haha. Thanks for pointing me in their direction!

Last edited:

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oooo... shoot me their information in a PM. (Thanks @MaximuNashville for tagging.)

In full disclosure I've been getting ready buy into the American Adventure Labs MASS system (pic below) for this summer. But I've been holding back... because... well... honestly it's just a lot of money to drop. The problem with these cargo systems is you really can't mix and match between the various companies. So once you settle in with one "system" you're basically stuck.

Ford Bronco Fridge Slide - Driver’s Side 1707101502227

Gettyup

Badlands
First Name
Rocky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bullitt Mustang, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone found a fridge slide that fits on the driver’s side? I don’t have the fridge yet so not bound by that factor. I tried the RC and it’s too long to fit with the door bump. Thanks!
Check out American Adventure Lab! Works great for me.

Ford Bronco Fridge Slide - Driver’s Side IMG_8165

popo_patty

Big Bend
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1996 Jeep XJ/1957 FC-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco Fridge Slide - Driver’s Side IMG_8165

Ummm I’m in to provide real use feedback!

BCKMRKR

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak 2-Door, '19 Miata, '15 M235i
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not your use case specifically, but here's my setup that allows access to everything (without the wear and tear of sliding equipment across the floor) and more flexibility, from:

https://www.wickedrelicsoffroad.com/

They will also sell you the brackets to place your DIY module on top if you want to go that way

Ford Bronco Fridge Slide - Driver’s Side IMG_3905

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am using the Iceco slide compatible with their VL45 ProS, I had to drill a couple extra holes to line up with my goose gear plate, but it otherwise works. When i traded the Iceco for an Ecoflow Glacier, the glacier fits, but if not slide towards the back of the slide it rubs the hump on the tailgate a bit. I'm still looking to get the goose gear slide eventually.

I have the AAL shelf, but I kind of dig the goose gear finish. I'm not planning to run any drawers.

CptSamFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr BD, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Fridge Slide - Driver’s Side IMG_3905

Hey - I have a diabolical slide floor setup that I'm not 100% happy with. I'd be more than willing to test something like this out to see if it work for me. Feel free to dm me more info on this. I love to cook at camp and I've been trying to wrap my head around building a kitchen setup like this but would prefer to leave it to the pros and wait for this to come out.

jscherb

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey - I have a diabolical slide floor setup that I'm not 100% happy with. I'd be more than willing to test something like this out to see if it work for me. Feel free to dm me more info on this. I love to cook at camp and I've been trying to wrap my head around building a kitchen setup like this but would prefer to leave it to the pros and wait for this to come out.
I think MORryde already has a volunteer for the initial testing, but you'll be on the list if more volunteers are needed for this product.

MORryde also plans to do Bronco versions of some of their other Jeep products, and they'll likely need testers for those products as well.

BTW They're working on prioritizing which Jeep products would make good Bronco products so if there's anything in their Jeep line (https://www.morryde.com/products-cat/jeep-accessories/ ) that looks like it would be good for the Bronco, let me know and I'll pass anyone's comments along to them.

CptSamFalcon

Black Diamond
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr BD, 2021 Kawasaki KLX300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think MORryde already has a volunteer for the initial testing, but you'll be on the list if more volunteers are needed for this product.

MORryde also plans to do Bronco versions of some of their other Jeep products, and they'll likely need testers for those products as well.

BTW They're working on prioritizing which Jeep products would make good Bronco products so if there's anything in their Jeep line (https://www.morryde.com/products-cat/jeep-accessories/ ) that looks like it would be good for the Bronco, let me know and I'll pass anyone's comments along to them.
Thanks!

I'd be interested in their tailgate reinforcement/cargo racks they make for the Wrangler. As far as I know a full reinforcement/cargo setup does not exist for us and most people piece it together.

I also really like their overhead MOLLE panel that flips down. I can see the use case for it and its not something I've seen for the Bronco either.

jscherb

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thanks!

I'd be interested in their tailgate reinforcement/cargo racks they make for the Wrangler. As far as I know a full reinforcement/cargo setup does not exist for us and most people piece it together.

I also really like their overhead MOLLE panel that flips down. I can see the use case for it and its not something I've seen for the Bronco either.
Not sure what their plans are for the tailgate reinforcement system but I'll pass along your comments. I do believe the overhead MOLLE is on MORryde's list. It's very handy, it stows up in space that never gets used and it's not even visible when it's stowed. In this video it's installed in a 2dr Wrangler, it's not the best quality video but you can see how it works.

Also in the video is a nice MOLLE storage system for the tailgate in canvas and leather, it's not a MORryde product - it's from Overland Outfitters, but they've released a Bronco version.
Sponsored