redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn you drove right by me! I live off 45 just north of the Bucee’s in Texas city

Big place on the left headed north. I remember seeing it. :ROFLMAO:

It is nice down here right now. Usually it is humid as hell down here.

We come down every year. maybe next year we will be in a Bronco. ;)
Sponsored

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Big place on the left headed north. I remember seeing it. :ROFLMAO:

It is nice down here right now. Usually it is humid as hell down here.

We come down every year. maybe next year we will be in a Bronco. ;)
It’s not too bad right now, especially when the sun starts to go down. The humidity might be the death of me one day :LOL:

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I went to alot of top fuel events when i was a kid. I used to love hangin on the fence just shaking and screaming from the roar about 20ft or so away.
I second that. if a person has never experienced a top fuel car, in needs to be on your bucket list. The smack of the throttle instantly scares the piss out of you and by the time you recoup the ground, the bleachers, the fence, EVERYTHING is shaking. Your eyesight gets blurry. It's like your senses are overloaded. then after the run is done you think DAMN that was awesome lets see it again. It's additive. Truly incredible machines to watch in person,TV doesn't do them justice !!!

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My favorite part about those big drag cars/top fuel isn't the sound or flames...it's the thunder that vibrates your whole body. Nothing else like it.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
https://www.tfltruck.com/2020/06/fo...-heres-how-it-hurts-all-of-us-call-to-action/

Told you guys... Now TFL has a stupid hashtag trying to trend to get more attention after they were 'disinvited' from the reveal. :LOL:
Looks like they're following along the Youtubers book of secrets. If the shit was real, Ford would have used their embargo and actually done something to them. It's the GT500 all over again.
Lol.

My understanding is that Ford made it pretty clear that internal leaks about Bronco are not going to be tolerated. TFL should have posted them here and then just claimed they were from us.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lol.

My understanding is that Ford made it pretty clear that internal leaks about Bronco are not going to be tolerated. TFL should have posted them here and then just claimed they were from us.
lmfao that’s what they get for slapping TLF all over the pictures. They could have easily leaked it to a smaller news source and share them.

either way I think it’s gimmicky to get the hype train going.

i think TFL has been in bed with Ford the whole time and this is just a stunt to make it “appear“ they arent

then they have this stupid hashtag thing to try to get invited back then LAST MINUTE they will get invited back and make the f150 reveal.

you see it all the time on blogger videos. Stupid lies to build hype and drive them clicks

Also IFFFF ford was really mad at the leaks, why wouldn’t they just force the links to be removed like the Bronco Kong (Rip) leak?

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just looked at the news.
“motor trend” “Jalopnik” “Road and Track” “motor1” “The Drive” “Auto Blog” “Gear Patrol” and “CarBuzz” Shared TFLs leaked. And they haven’t said if they were banned.

remember when BroncoKongs leaks hit, they ALL had to pull their photos. Why not these?

I have a funny feeling there’s only 2 possibilities.

-1 TFL is full of ??? and they are just driving click bait.

-2 Ford is having a digital reveal and NO ONE will be there and TFL is just full of ???

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
What form do you expect this to take? i.e. will it be a livestream event anyone can tune into?
Regardless of who is there it will likely be live streamed on Facebook and YouTube (like the GT500 and Mach E)

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just looked at the news.
“motor trend” “Jalopnik” “Road and Track” “motor1” “The Drive” “Auto Blog” “Gear Patrol” and “CarBuzz” Shared TFLs leaked. And they haven’t said if they were banned.

remember when BroncoKongs leaks hit, they ALL had to pull their photos. Why not these?

I have a funny feeling there’s only 2 possibilities.

-1 TFL is full of ??? and they are just driving click bait.

-2 Ford is having a digital reveal and NO ONE will be there and TFL is just full of ???
I can remember the KONG deal like it was yesterday.? pics started getting deleted and I had to scramble to get them saved before they were all gone. ?? thought we would never see them again. ?

I think a lot is just to hype up the Broncos
I notice there are A LOT of Ford commercials on tv lately. I think they are trying to keep Ford on the minds of people so when the Broncos thing hits people are paying attention.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just looked at the news.

Not all pulled the photos:
Here Are the 2021 Bronco Photos Ford Doesn't Want You To See

We saw something very similar in early March with many other early leaks, as fast as they came out on one website or forum they were all over the internet within an hour as confirmed by google searches.

I still strongly believe there is a hidden Ford Marketing/PR Mr. Wizard behind the curtain, if not in Oz then maybe in Dearborn.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If you can afford the Bronco you can afford an Atlas. ;)
I usually buy the lowest trim vehicle with only the options I need, in the Broncos case it would be a base model with FX4 (skid plates and rear locker). Hoping for mid 30's. I'll make 3 figure improvements if needed, but won't replace perfectly good parts with 4 figure improvements. Many on this forum say the will drop in a V-8, solid axle and now Atlas case, now we're talking well into 5 figures. If you have to change a vehicle that much to make it acceptable maybe you should start with a different vehicle, i.e. Tremor...?? BTW it looks like at least 33's from the factory, so at least I won't need tires right away!
Sponsored