Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll add to this...

Mine is only at Version 22228.
But full-screen started working today with my new carlinkit media box....this box also emulates a carplay device. It makes the Bronco think it's car play, but is actually a powerful mini-computer!!!

Very Happy this FINALLY is working!

Android auto still has split screens, but I don't use that anyway because the apps are severely limited.

With the car link kit box, I have onX maps in full-screen, you tube, and Google maps, and normal browser all available in full screen!
Uncertain if ford fixed this or if the new multi media box is just more up to date with screen resolution availability.
The new carlinkit Auto-kit T-box pro works FANTASTIC! Far superior to the old Mmb boxes.
This new box is world's faster, music is clear and clean, touchscreen response is faster w/out delays.
Resolution seems far superior as well.

Overall I'm just tickled this finally works like it should have over a year back.

Here's pics.

20221225_073520.jpg

20221225_074836.jpg

20221225_074728.jpg

20221225_073447.jpg
How did you get yours to go into full screen since it doesn’t have the button on the top left to expand the screen? I bought this one after seeing your post, but I can’t figure it out.
Sponsored

Race Red Badlands

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How did you get yours to go into full screen since it doesn’t have the button on the top left to expand the screen? I bought this one after seeing your post, but I can’t figure it out.
Are you using Stream To Your Car? Bummed that it doesn't go full screen even though it uses Apple Car Play to work...

I’ve been using Stream to Your Car the past few months, but I just bought the one @BigMeatsBronco posted back on page 46 or so. Neither are working for me.

broncorik

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been using Stream to Your Car the past few months, but I just bought the one @BigMeatsBronco posted back on page 46 or so. Neither are working for me.
I believe the reason stream to my car is not working in full screen mode is because although it uses carplay to get into the system, it then appears as a pixel phone operating system... So it doesn't have the screen expand option like an Apple product would. My guess is that other product that person is using imitates the operating system on the Apple?

Race Red Badlands

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure why, but I have both and neither are working for me.

RJ9701

First Edition
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just got updated today but only to version 2.3.2. I suppose that is a step in the right direction. Interesting how Ford is randomly many months apart pushing these updates.

Sponsored

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My 21 badlands still doesn’t have it :(

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated @5:45pm…….works perfectly with my IPhone12 mini. Pretty cool. I think Alexa and I are going to get along just fine😉
’22 Badlands Lux
edit: I didn’t do a thing to help make this update happen….the Bronco wasn’t even connected to Wi-Fi.

Last edited:

KS1LE

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer Sport, 2017 SS1LE, 02 GTP
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine finally updated tonight during a drive.

sniffHound

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Is there a way to revert back to a previous software version? My friend Windows is asking. TIA

Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, BMW M850i - both green /love
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Congratulations! And is that the 2nd successful VXDIAG VCX Nano install?

I believe it is, I don't want people to be spending $500 for an adapter if they don't need to. At $120 the VCX Nano is a bargain (provided you don't get a bad one).
I can confirm I just finished the update via FDRS with VXDIAG VCX NANO on my Raptor to get the car to version 22293 rev 610.

Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got my update last night. I did a soft reset yesterday afternoon and forgot/reconnected to my home wifi. Looks like it may not have been connecting for a while and did the trick.

My router 30 day usage is 0gb before yesterday when I reconnected.

Looks like it was rather active last night my router is showing the Bronco used up about 16 or so gb of data overnight with the update.

723530C7-9F77-4E41-8B03-01B567D43A92.jpeg

Lynchpin

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got the Ford Pass notification that mine was updated while I’m at work and not on Wi-Fi.

Classic28

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the alert on the FordPass app of an update. I’m not sure if this is the fullscreen or not because I’m at work and can’t check.
Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) AF98AF37-060D-4DA5-9A03-D1B78AC9F549

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the alert on the FordPass app of an update. I’m not sure if this is the fullscreen or not because I’m at work and can’t check.
Ford Bronco Fullscreen Apple CarPlay OTA Update Coming Soon! - Per Ford (Mike Levine) AF98AF37-060D-4DA5-9A03-D1B78AC9F549
That was the first OTA update I got. The second for me was the full screen
Sponsored