Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

4 door or 2 door? For me, a 4 door has to have Squatch...so there’s the answer if it was mine. I would pony up and get a Squatched Badlands, but if you can’t...get the BB with Sas. If 2 door, 33s fit it fine so it’s BL.
Its going to be a 4 door.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mike777

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I might just go with the BD fully loaded then its 1k more but still less then the Badlands. I at least get the MGV interior. I'm a former Jeep owner and every time it rained with those cloth seats and floor it sucked.

Desert_6G

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I feel ya. I was in the same position as the price was very similar. But I want a lift more than the sas will give me. So that's why I went with the BL non sas. That plus I wanted the high package with the 12" screen. Cause bigger is better.

OP
OP
Mike777

Mike777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, GMC Terrain
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I went ahead and decided BB wasn't going to work out since I wanted the MGV. Now I'm just debating whether to go with BD or Badlands with no sasquash to try to keep the price around 50k. The front grill does look a lot better with the Badlands.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I went ahead and decided BB wasn't going to work out since I wanted the MGV. Now I'm just debating whether to go with BD or Badlands with no sasquash to try to keep the price around 50k. The front grill does look a lot better with the Badlands.
This is the simplest question I can ask you and it shouldn’t involve anyone’s opinion but your own. What do YOU want? What will make you happy? What do you think is cool? The MGV? A 12” screen? Sasquatch? Buy what YOU want. Everyone will tell you that it’s money, “well it costs more money.”

Okay, well you can’t take it with you. What are you talking 10, 20, 30 dollars a month, maybe? I’ve learned the hard way, get whatever you want the first time because it’s so much more rewarding knowing you have no ragrets.

Ford Bronco Fully Loaded BB or Badlands 1614708093809

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
BL is worth the extra cash IMO

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Once you reach a certain price point, money obviously isn't the singular driver, so get what you want most. For me, after seeing videos and pictures, the 33's on the Badlands is enough(and looks great IMO), and I spent a couple grand more for the high package instead of Squatch. That 12 inch screen is a beautiful, and the additional soundproofing doesn't hurt either!

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is the only difference in badlands non Sasquatch suspension the bilstein shocks and springs? I’d like the badlands stance and 33s on my big bend.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the only difference in badlands non Sasquatch suspension the bilstein shocks and springs? I’d like the badlands stance and 33s on my big bend.
Badlands and all Sasquatch models share the same shocks.

Sasquatch is apparently 10mm higher than the Badlands. We are not sure yet how that is achieved.

Sponsored

Aviationtech101

Base
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Badlands and all Sasquatch models share the same shocks.

Sasquatch is apparently 10mm higher than the Badlands. We are not sure yet how that is achieved.
I opted for the 4.27 gear on my big bend, so just trying to figure out if shocks and springs would get me sitting at around the badlands stance.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I opted for the 4.27 gear on my big bend, so just trying to figure out if shocks and springs would get me sitting at around the badlands stance.
Big Bend will be lower than Badlands from the factory... and shocks and springs should be all you need to make up the difference.
Sponsored