Sponsored

(fun list!) Bronco accessories to be avoided! (keep it friendly)

Builder

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 CC F350 4x4, 2002 F150 4x4, 2013 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m going to ruffle some feathers and say that choosing the “More Door” option from the factory kills the looks.😎😎
Sponsored

lwilliams34

Big Bend
First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350/2024 Bronco Big Bend (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same here. We got one chip after a week of ownership, but nothing since we installed the hood - nothing. Over 34 K miles and still the same windshield (we did a DIY kit to repair the one spot)
I have heard that there is more wind buffeting with that unit on the front of the hood. Is that true or is there no difference in wind noise?

mathesonmd

Wildtrak
First Name
Mat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak Advanced, 2023
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I said in the previous thread anything Mabbet, but everyone seems to fawn over everything he puts his name on. But I'll add Bro Addict to the list. I made the mistake of buying some rear window molle panels and install them and then 100% absolutely hated them from the piss poor install instructions, to the design and fasteners etc. I took em out and they're never going back in my Bronco.
I have the Bro-Addict MOLLE panels and I really like them. The instructions weren't great, but I've had no problems with them and they don't rattle. Maybe they've improved them since you bought them.

Sponsored

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great thread. For me it would be the JCR tailgate table. I never use it, after 2 years the rubber latches are now worn out and it's starting to rattle, and the holes in the molle grid are not centered and look bad.

I could write a whole list of useless stuff other people buy. :LOL:

Tricky Mike

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anything that combines electronics and Chinese, like any of the Mabett lights. Just Say No. The rest of the Mabett stuff, no problem.
True. I had high hopes for the USB accessory ready dash insert and it just doesn't have the juice, my charger cuts in and out constantly.

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m going to ruffle some feathers and say that choosing the “More Door” option from the factory kills the looks.😎😎
what is this?

edit: Whoa whoa now I know! lol "More door" is funny. I also think the 2-door looks better but I've had a two-door with kids before and it sucks.

Last edited:

CrystalRedTintCoat

Wildtrak
First Name
BertJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘13 Camaro 1LE
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I removed my AC Fab manual swaybar disconnects. I tried hard to lube the heims (sp) but they made so much noise and kept coming loose so often I couldn’t solve the problem. Neighbor had them too, but he has a different revision which is mechanically / physically different than mine. I’ve written to AC Fab several times to see if I could”upgrade” to this newer version but never got a response. Someone, here on this forum, was able to reach AC Fab and was offered the newer version for +$50.
Between the noise, constant servicing, and lack of support mine are in garage now.

Sponsored

Ninjak

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2021 Bronco Badlands 68 GTA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only item I bought and removed from my rig was the JTops. It was not a bad item, and it actually was nice to have on when I went to Ol Florida, but the truth of it all is I do not take my soft top down as much, and with a Hard top on the way, it will not be used. So off it came.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
what is this?

edit: Whoa whoa now I know! lol "More door" is funny. I also think the 2-door looks better but I've had a two-door with kids before and it sucks.
So you got rid of the kids? 💀
Sponsored