Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2DR Badlands Sasquatch, 2021 RR Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Think it's going to depend on Squatch or not. I've driven a Moar Door non-squatch Outer Banks 2.3 and a Squatch Badlands 2.7; own a new 2 Dr Badsquatch 2.7.

The 2 Dr feels as it should on tires this big; squirmy. What shocks me (pun) is that it isn't bouncy and actually has a planted feel when cornering which is weird for a vehicle this heavy with big squishy tires. On the highway, it has a dead center, but I've been driving BMWs and a Rover Sport, and no steering really touches BMW unless you're in a Porsche or a sports car.

For a truck the Bronco is great when driving slow, feels good when sort of fast (70-75), and handles like a short wheelbase should in all of the best possible ways. Just don't mistake it for the disconnected feel of a softroader or a sport sedan.

Basically, if you're a driving enthusiast, you'll like a 2 Dr Bronco on road or highway, just don't try to cross 80 mph; that's for another vehicle.
Sponsored

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a 2 door black diamond and. Four door black diamond both have 2" lift and SAS wheels and tires. Both ride about the same. The 2 door does feel the bumps a little more than the 4door. But not bad at all. I love the look of the 2door and I daily drive it. Back seat is fine for my 11 year old but would be tight for an adult. The storage space in back is small but enough for me and gets much better if you fold down the seats. My biggest issue with the two door is the tiny fuel tank. I am filling it every 3 days!

HCGxKaLiBeR

Wildtrak
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi S4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the 22 SAS 2 door so it is the firmer Bilstein shocks.
Little firm for what it is. But overall it fits my fast driving style.

When I go over speed bumps the rear feels a little too firm and harsh.
The front is springy though. Tire pressure are all at 39psi.

I think the 23 SAS MY are Fox shocks, which are softer. Personally, I have not experience it yet, but I would imagen it rides better if you are not driving like nuts like myself :LOL:

Listedguru

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
New user here and this is my first post so be gentle (LOL). Anyway I have been waiting for my Maverick to come but lately I've been leaning towards a 2 door Bronco and had a few questions. Years ago I had a 2001 Ford Explorer Sport (2 door) and I really loved it.

I would most like opt for a Badlands or maybe an Outer Banks with very few (if any) extra options to keep cost down. It really sucks that they just announced basically a 2K increase in the cost of the 2 door's going foward:( - I'm a little unclear on how the 4wd system works on the BL and the Outerbanks? I assume it is the same system on both? Does it default to 2wd (rear wheel drive) until you engage the 4wd feature? If so, is it safe to drive a high speeds in 4wd for long distance?

Curious to what kind of mileage anyone here is seeing in their 2 door BL or Outer banks with the regular tires? Is it possible to get around 20mpg around town or is that a pipe dream?

Do you find the auto insurance costs to be reasonable (I'm in Michigan). Any other info you would like to throw at me fire away.

HeliPilot

Badlands
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2.7L SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had both, they were SAS. I’ve even lifted my 2 door. Wouldn’t get Russ of it period. Love it
Sponsored