Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Also, Destination Fee comes from Ford, not your dealer, you can’t get around that.
Sponsored

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It used to be more annoying before TAVT. It came as a surprise amount with tag renewal. You did not know how much it would really be. Now it is fire and forget. Oh, and you paid sales tax too.

For the ATL area, $699 is pretty good. My closest stealership wants $899. One of the many reasons I went up to Chestatee. But they are still $699.

Billnchristy

Black Diamond
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bmw m440i gc,2022 BD 2dr, 1966 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Other than the tax being high and wrong, I don't see any issues.

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah you may be able to haggle the doc fee but I guarantee that your dealer will just say no.

They are still selling broncos in GA $10k over ask all day long it seems.

Is your price protection showing a a rebate?

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It used to be more annoying before TAVT. It came as a surprise amount with tag renewal. You did not know how much it would really be. Now it is fire and forget. Oh, and you paid sales tax too.

For the ATL area, $699 is pretty good. My closest stealership wants $899. One of the many reasons I went up to Chestatee. But they are still $699.
I think B Howell is up to $977.

Mason09

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 4dr Bronco Badlands/22 Expedition Stealth
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That Doc fee is brutal! Here in CA, our dealership’s doc fee is $85. In regards to the tax’s, I have no insight. However, if that discount is a rebate, you still pay taxes on the MSRP vs the discounted price. In regards to the MSRP, the prices of these cars did go up in March so that’s probably why you see the increase. Regardless, if you can afford the Bronco then buy it! It is my favorite car I’ve owned!

CJSimmons

Wildtrak
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dealer in GA here, TAVT and Sales tax are an interchangeable term, its the same thing. If you are financing the dealer is required to collect it at the time of sale, if you are paying cash you can do all that when you go to register it. As far as the price difference goes, was that original price before it was scheduled or after it already was invoiced?

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think the bottom line is that deal looks good - not amazing, but certainly not terrible and if it is exactly what you want then get it. How much less do you think you should pay? $1,000, $2,000? Is it worth walking away for that?

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think B Howell is up to $977.
Nailed it, my closest Ford dealership. I went to order a Bronco Sport (I got better) with them. They also tagged on dealer add-ons BEFORE we even completed the order. I had to send them documentation showing that one of their devices was NOT DOT approved and therefore illegal. That high mount brake lamp flasher can get you in trouble. And they were going to install it anyway on a car that was months out from arriving. They did not budge, so I walked out (fortunately). Any Ford service I do with Chestatee now just because of the integrity factor.

Sponsored

Rspayde

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C/O Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nailed it, my closest Ford dealership. I went to order a Bronco Sport (I got better) with them. They also tagged on dealer add-ons BEFORE we even completed the order. I had to send them documentation showing that one of their devices was NOT DOT approved and therefore illegal. That high mount brake lamp flasher can get you in trouble. And they were going to install it anyway on a car that was months out from arriving. They did not budge, so I walked out (fortunately). Any Ford service I do with Chestatee now just because of the integrity factor.
Sales can be a bit dodgy but the service director is a pretty good dude. He may or may not be my dad.

Doing D plan through them I avoid the BS most others deal with on the sales side though.

OP
OP

NightShade

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F150, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What rebates did you get?
First off, I really appreciate this community and all the good folks that have shared ideas and sympathies to make this forum better. I hope to meet you guys in real life and wheel/fish together!

They never did break that rebate down, just said they were price protections offered by Ford and I believe part of it was a small ~$250 from the lack of sub-woofer. I had a reservation from Day 3, couple months shy of 3 years. Perhaps I qualified for that $2500 rebate for not having the Lux package on my build? I ordered the following:

• 4 door Wildtrak
  • 2.7L Ecoboost
  • Upgraded Steel bumper, full-length bash plates
  • High package
  • Sasquatch
  • Towing capable
  • Hard top
  • Tube step
  • Wheel locks
  • Engine block heater
  • Keyless entry
  • Door bags
  • 1st row roof bag
Final numbers worked out to the following:
Total cash price$61925
Doc fee$699.99
TAVT$3957.03
Title$168
GA Warranty rights fee$3
Total purchase$66753.02
Rebate-$2820
Balance financed$63933.02

Not a fan of interest rates right now, but 5.88% was the best I could get under the circumstances for 60 months. I intend to work my tail off to pay it off sooner rather than later.

Ford Bronco Georgia: About to close on this deal... need advice friends Bronco 1

Ford Bronco Georgia: About to close on this deal... need advice friends Bronco 2

Ford Bronco Georgia: About to close on this deal... need advice friends Bronco 3
Sponsored