cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shultz Ford in Harmar PA. They honored MSRP at the time of order without an issue, followed my orders to do minimal PDI and prep, only put .2 miles on it and I drove off the lot with 3.7 miles. Then they delivered my tube doors to me (I only live 20 minutes away and one of their service techs lives nearby and has an F150 so he swung by and dropped them off). Then I ordered floor liners with my ford points and I received the ones for carpeted interiors (liners have spikes) and they swapped them out with no issues. Ray was my salesman and very knowledgeable about the broncos, even told me a thing or 2 I didn't know which almost never happens with me and car dealers.
Sponsored

Figmo

Wildtrak
First Name
Figmo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki Samurai, Bronco 2Dr WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lithia Ford in Missoula, MT did right by me. Honored MSRP. No bullshit at the finance desk. Other than the year wait (which obviously was no fault of theirs) - it was a smooth transaction start to finish.

My sales dude‘s name was Wayne. Got 5 stars from me.

Arrowbear Rider

Base
First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Triumph Thunderbird Commander 1700
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got my Base, Manual, Sasquatch with Mod bumper & skid plats and aux switches for MSRP minus PP/PO of $2,845 with no hassles from Tuttle Click in Irvine CA. The salesman Duncan and Finance Manager Mason both treated me right.

My Bronco landed unexpectedly on Friday, we thought it would take more time to be unloaded from the rail car and checked in and put on a truck; but the next morning it showed up on Friday and with Monday being a bank holiday I had to scramble to finish my financing. Knowing what credit union I was working with and the terms, the dealer matched it in house by going through another bank AND financed $8K more at the same rate as the CU for additional time, so my payment went up about$50/month and I didn't have transfer funds from an investment account!

Hell Ya! And, they let me put $3k down on the Ford card for the points!

They also do five tire rotations without push back, so I prepaid for three years of oil changes, break in and every 5k miles, which will be 7 or more services, for $285 and more points on the card.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Kilgore

Badlands
First Name
Kilgore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another shout out for Bud Clary. Although I ordered my Bronco from Military Auto Source (MAS) Bud Clary is the only dealer in the area that will work with MAS as they are essentially a third party for ordering vehicles at MSRP for Active duty/DoD and arranging them to be delivered to the nearest dealer in relation to my home of record. I take delivery within the next 45 days and as long as they treat my father and wife right as I'm away on assignment they'll be our service dealer.

On another note they do say if you order through them they will honor MSRP aswell.
I would think twice on having them be your servicing dealer. So far my service experience has not been great.

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats great! I live on the cape. Hoping Balise Hyannis will do the same. Although i cant put an order in till 23 MY order banks open. I can wait.
I’m working with Balise right now. I pick up my Bronco tomorrow (878 days later). We’re you able to place an order?

Sponsored

QuesoBob

Black Diamond
First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond, 20 Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bayird Ford in Malden Missouri.

Not only did they sell for msrp they made sure I got my price protection without any hassle.

Then to top it all off they were more than fair on my trade in when they could have just easily low balled me to force me out of the bronco had they wanted to.

Dealing with them was a complete pleasure and my wife and I fully plan to deal with them again when it's time to trade her Cherokee in. (We actually originally bought the cherokee from their other dealership and they treated us fairly there as well.. considering it was basically all the same people lol)

BodhiMac

Black Diamond
First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jones Ford in Shallotte NC.

No ADM even on in stock supply.

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bill Utter Ford in Denton, TX gave me the MSRP from when I ordered 18 months ago. A lot happened in that 18 months... (Rapid inflation, lack of supply/parts and chips issues, interest rates went through the roof). I didn't get my color and had some other problems, but I did pay the top of what I wanted.

Big Fish

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Plaza Ford in Bel AIr MD honored MSRP for both of the Wildtraks I purchased. Best dealership on the planet!

Whodat

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Perry Brothers Ford in Tylertown, MS. Took a year for delivery but they stayed in touch with me and honored MSRP. Gave me a great trade for my 2021 Big Bend.

Sponsored

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ron Tirapelli Ford in Shorewood IL. Mostly seamless, but could tell they hadn't done many Bronco's with the additional Ford pass points or voucher. Honored MSRP, and the trade in was super smooth and we got what Carmax had offered without a single question.

bRONco66

Wildtrak
First Name
RON
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022, 1971
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Spikes Ford, Mission, TX. 👍🏽👍🏽

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Metro Detroit location - Pat Milliken Ford, Redford, MI. salesman Victor. Dealer of choice for 30 years. Recent purchases Bronco Badlands & Bronco Sport Badlands. MSRP & A/Z/X plans honored if available for vehicle. All qualified incentives applied. Note: great after sale service and support.

SF Cowboy

Badlands
First Name
Cort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Monarch Ford... Exeter, CA
MSRP and price protection from Ford