First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Escape, 2000 F150,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Vallery Ford, Waverly Ohio. Small dealership in a small town, in business for over 100 years. I’ve dealt with them for years and have always been treated well. Special shout-out to Todd, Darlene, Matt, and Bill For putting up with me for 20 months!
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 3C1396A3-6202-4900-A060-4BCC90DF63B4
Sponsored

Samsquanch75

Black Diamond
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sasquatch 4dr, 2018 4Runner TRD OffRd
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Kendall Ford of Meridian in Meridian ID. Delivered at the agreed MSRP and dropped the regular dealer document fees as well. Very happy with my transaction at this dealer.
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 5638744C-A8DE-4DD1-8D7F-263E292A0B07

Orangecrush

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, F-150, Fusion, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sanders Ford, Jacksonville, NC

Hobee

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Mustang GT, Miata, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thank you to Liberty Ford, Brunswick, Ohio for delivering my Bronco this week at MSRP and applying my price protection certificate. I was a 7/18/2020 reservation, and had a DORA and email from the dealer stating their MSRP intention. Communication was adequate throughout the wait, however I consistently got my information first from Bronco6G. Thank you to Bronco6G members as well.

MannyG20

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Shout out to Bob Utter Ford/Lincoln in Sherman, TX. they honored our pricing agreement from August 2020. Exceptionally nice people to work with.

Sponsored

DebbieEF

Black Diamond
First Name
Debbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang and F250 SD truck
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'd like to thank Balise Ford of Wilbraham ( Located at 1979 Boston Rd, Wilbraham, MA 01095). I had the best experience picking up my Bronco yesterday. No hassles, they just honored my price right to the penny.
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 5638744C-A8DE-4DD1-8D7F-263E292A0B07
Elk Grove Ford, Elk Grove, California near Sacramento. I purchased my 2022 Black Diamond (14 July day 2 early reservation) at MSRP. They were great, as usual.

41fordman

Big Bend
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F250, 77 XL; 51 Tudor; 50 F1; 41PU; 40 Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll be picking mine up there in a couple of weeks
Say hello to Craig in the fleet dept. while your there. He is my dad. Still working 5 days 8 hrs per day at 83!
I have bought 6 vehicles from them over the years.

nfergy

Big Bend
First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500, 2018 Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Freeway Ford, Bloomington MN, Paid MRSP! Very happy with this dealer!

20220409_200238.jpg

Sponsored

radashes

Outer Banks
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wait! Are those stock mudflaps on the front, and with stock steps? I thought that didn’t work. I’ve got Ford mudflaps here waiting for my 22 OBX to arrive and have been studying how to modify the mudflaps to fit. Maybe Ford changed the mounting point for the steps? Any chance you can post a closeup of the front mudflap to tube step area?
Yes they are!

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

markpilip

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes they are!

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing IMG_0241

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing IMG_0241
Wow, that's awesome and thank you for the closeups on both sides.

I'm hoping that if my OBX arrives, I'll just be able to bolt in the mud flaps without too much futzing around.

Thanks again.

Wark

Base
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Romano Ford, Fayetteville, NY.

They honored our MSRP deal, I received a price protection rebate from mid-year pricing, they beat my financing number from my own bank. (I did not have a signed purchase agreement, but they had me sign a print out of the web-price for both of us, $500 deposit.) I had a trade which was fairly valued. It was a very good experience. I started with one salesman but then ended with another because they were on vacation. I was particularly happy because they were able to check the constraints with MIC and discovered it wouldn't be a constraint for the order, so I was able to get the MIC instead of soft top.

I ordered 1/8/22 and picked up 4/11/22. 3 months and 3 days to receive. I know my experience isn't typical. This forum helped a ton with choosing a dealer. They do a ton of business in Upstate NY so they have higher allocations. I'd also like to mention that they have a list of bronco's coming in that others ordered that they decline to purchase, and while they have a list of buyers waiting, the list isn't that long. I haven't seen any ADM mark-ups on Bronco's on their floor, but I can't say for certain that they don't mark up dealer allocations or special ordered ones that customers decline. They told me MSRP and honored it for my special order.

Badassbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Wade Ford Smyrna, GA
Paid MSRP minus XPlan discount. Since there wasn’t an Xplan on the Bronco, they mimicked it.
Sponsored