tstehl

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Garnet Ford in Chadds Ford PA! They were fantastic! Communicative through the whole process( even when mine was on ice mountain) did the preliminary paperwork over the phone delivery day only took about 30 minutes. Would recommend them to anyone!!

A4EBF1A4-63D9-41B8-9B3D-8CA22E78CD2D.jpeg
Sponsored

momac51

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500 HD, 95 mustang vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Midland Ford, Midland Mi. Nothing down MSRP. Great Experience. I would definitely recommend.

004AD612-1D78-49C1-8D6D-D547B74B8784.jpeg

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Autofair Ford Manchester, NH sold 4 Door Base Sasq for MSRP.

PXL_20220416_194050811.MP.jpg

Draykas

Badlands
First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL rubicon, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Corwin Ford Springfield MO
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing image_2

TylerTerrors

Outer Banks
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Southwest Ford located in Weatherford, TX. No add-ons, sold at msrp and not required to finance through them. Great communication through the whole wait and Kat was awesome to work with. I can’t recommend more.

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing F4E77E61-F122-44BA-B520-88ACA2A1A978

Sponsored

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Gordie Boucher Ford in Janesville, Wisconsin!
Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 20220415_171554

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Legacy Ford in La Grande, Oregon sells all reservation holder special order Broncos at MSRP. There are two dealer stock vehicles they mark up by 10,000 because the market will bear it. One is the 5 raptors they can get each year, and the other one is the Bronco. This was the best purchase experience ever.
Shout outs:
1--Roger the sales manager has put up with multiple calls from me over the last year and really helped me out since the bronco began it's journey to Oregon from Michigan, by helping me track it and keeping me informed. Thanks for the support and patience.
2--Jeffrey, my salesman, who has helped me along this journey by keeping me excited and giving me access to their Bronco mannequin last summer to drive around. Jeff has been great.
3--Justin, my financing agent: I was there for only about 45 mins and left with a better monthly payment and interest rate than I expected by about 2% because Justin, the financing agent went the extra mile checking a few extra banks/credit unions.
4--Vern, Service manager. Vern has been super helpful to me in getting a few bugs worked out smoothly such as some pine tar on the hood and a few other things that still need doing.

Cudos to everyone at Legacy Ford who helped me on this journey! Fantastic!

IMG_20220415_123744.jpg

Last edited:

Jvmulligan

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 door Outer Banks and 2002 Jeep TJ Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sanderson Ford, Phoenix area. GREAT buying experience!

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Legacy Ford in La Grande, Oregon sells all reservation holder special order Broncos at MSRP. There are two dealer stock vehicles they mark up by 10,000 because the market will bear it. One is the 5 raptors they can get each year, and the other one is the Bronco. This was the best purchase experience ever. I was there for about 45 mins and left with a better monthly payment and interest rate than I expected by about 2% because Justin, the financing agent went the extra mile checking a few extra banks/credit unions. Cudos to everyone at legacy who helped me on this journey. Fantastic.

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing IMG_20220415_123744
Thrilled to hear you had such an awesome experience! Hope you're loving your new Bronco!

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure was menrioned but @EricAtKearnyMesaFord honored and was transparent all the way through. Updated when can and sends out information regularaly. Best SoCal dealer out theređź‘Źđź‘Ź

Ford Bronco Give a shout out to your dealership if they honored MSRP pricing 20211030_132638

51Creature

Wildtrak
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Taylor Ford Moncton New Brunswick, Canada. No issues at all, all pricing was msrp. Steve in sales was awesome.

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Griffin Ford in Waukesha, Wisconsin has been a great experience. The build price was my price and they gave me all the possible Ford Pass points that were available. My wife manage to scuff up the rear passenger door just before we left for a 3 month winter trip to Texas. I left it with them and when the job was complete they took it to my home and parked it in the garage for me. That is service!

IMG_0315[1].JPG

umpire19

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Bairel Ford in Zelienople PA. They were excellent to deal with. My hats off to them. Honored MSRP. If you live any where near there check them out. I will definitely buy from them again. Thank you Bairel Ford for being a great dealership. đź‘Ť