First Name
Clark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So far zero, but have only had the Bronco for 2 weeks. Can’t wait for an opportunity to get out and put some lines in the water.
Sponsored

Kbloviak1

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I usually haul fishing gear and boats on a trailer behind my beloved 2-dr White Black Diamond. But man, would LOVE a few of these for quicker local trips. Such a great little design.

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Many times prior to this, which is not ideal.
It works, but I'd rather not have 4 rods right in the center of my field of vision at all times while driving.
Much better than cramming them inside (and some of them will never fit inside due to size).
But I'd definitely like a better solution as well.

1695315879799.png
Nice set up. We make a similar set up for a front hitch. Can be used with or without the cooler rack.

IMG_9661 copy reduced.jpg

IMG_9549 copy recuced.jpg

TonyM

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few times! LOL...Nice giveaway!

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice set up. We make a similar set up for a front hitch. Can be used with or without the cooler rack.

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack IMG_9549 copy recuced

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack IMG_9549 copy recuced
Have you thought about a bracket that would attached directly to the mod bumper without the need for the winch bracket? Obviously it wouldn’t be strong enough to support a basket/cooler but maybe just a rod holder.

Peter_benton

Raptor
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Escalade V, SL63
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Introducing X-Rack with a Bronco 6G Forum Giveaway!

Greetings, Bronco Enthusiasts! We're thrilled to join this vibrant community as a new member and sponsor of the forum. To kickstart our journey here, we couldn't think of a better way than by hosting a special giveaway featuring one of our products.

🌟 About X-Rack 🌟

X-Rack is a proud USA-based manufacturer located on Long Island, NY, specializing in top-notch hitch cargo racks, accessories, and a range of fishing gear. Our products are renowned for their robust all-aluminum construction and innovative features that set them apart from the competition. The best part? Our systems are modular, allowing you to adapt them for various adventures, including camping, fishing and ski/snow gear to name a few.

We're excited to make this our first of hopefully many giveaways. So, without further ado, let's dive into the details of what you could win!

🎉 **Prize**: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders 🎣

Our X-Rocket fishing rod holders are crafted entirely from aluminum and come equipped with a secure locking bar to keep your valuable rods in place. You can choose between single rod holders for the left or right side, or opt for the double rod holders. Plus, the hood can be easily opened even when the double rod holders are installed. These rod holders also feature a removable PVC insert to accommodate larger fishing poles.

The lucky winner will receive:

- 2 double rod holders (left and right side)
- 4 Gear tie twist ties
- An X-Rack swag bag filled with goodies!

**How to Win**:

Simply reply to this post by 9:00 PM EST on September 30th with the number of times you've experienced the frustration of trying to squeeze your fishing rod into your vehicle, even if it's zero. We'll select a random winner from the replies. Keep an eye on the forum for the winner announcement, and we'll also notify them directly to arrange shipping.

But wait, there's more! To make everyone feel like a winner, we're offering an exclusive 10% discount to all forum members. Just use the code BR6GIVE10 at checkout.

🎁 **Link to Prize**: [X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holder]

Best of luck to all participants, and welcome aboard the X-Rack adventure!

Love this! need to transport my large deep sea rods to the boat... they end up hanging our the back of my window

but I'd also like more that two doubles, any front bumper mount solutions? the picture in your Ad shows more rods...

Peter_benton

Raptor
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Escalade V, SL63
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What is the license plate holder on front? love the angled down look

and need to figure out a front hitch for more rods!

widnere12

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Introducing X-Rack with a Bronco 6G Forum Giveaway!

Greetings, Bronco Enthusiasts! We're thrilled to join this vibrant community as a new member and sponsor of the forum. To kickstart our journey here, we couldn't think of a better way than by hosting a special giveaway featuring one of our products.

🌟 About X-Rack 🌟

X-Rack is a proud USA-based manufacturer located on Long Island, NY, specializing in top-notch hitch cargo racks, accessories, and a range of fishing gear. Our products are renowned for their robust all-aluminum construction and innovative features that set them apart from the competition. The best part? Our systems are modular, allowing you to adapt them for various adventures, including camping, fishing and ski/snow gear to name a few.

We're excited to make this our first of hopefully many giveaways. So, without further ado, let's dive into the details of what you could win!

🎉 **Prize**: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders 🎣

Our X-Rocket fishing rod holders are crafted entirely from aluminum and come equipped with a secure locking bar to keep your valuable rods in place. You can choose between single rod holders for the left or right side, or opt for the double rod holders. Plus, the hood can be easily opened even when the double rod holders are installed. These rod holders also feature a removable PVC insert to accommodate larger fishing poles.

The lucky winner will receive:

- 2 double rod holders (left and right side)
- 4 Gear tie twist ties
- An X-Rack swag bag filled with goodies!

**How to Win**:

Simply reply to this post by 9:00 PM EST on September 30th with the number of times you've experienced the frustration of trying to squeeze your fishing rod into your vehicle, even if it's zero. We'll select a random winner from the replies. Keep an eye on the forum for the winner announcement, and we'll also notify them directly to arrange shipping.

But wait, there's more! To make everyone feel like a winner, we're offering an exclusive 10% discount to all forum members. Just use the code BR6GIVE10 at checkout.

🎁 **Link to Prize**: [X-Rocket Fishing Rod Holder]

Best of luck to all participants, and welcome aboard the X-Rack adventure!

I have experienced that frustration 0 times because I had a bit of a different frustration before I could deal with it (Pictured Below). I would love to avoid all other frustration when he's returned to me, so this would be an amazing start. #Letsgofishing

Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 1.52.14 PM
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack Screenshot 2023-09-19 at 1.52.38 PM

Sponsored

Rpm

Wildtrak
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just started to fish this week as a beginner, what a good timing!

hotrodtim

Wildtrak
First Name
TIM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EXPEDITION,2009 F150,2003 LINCOLN AVIATOR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well breaking down two piece rods and securing them up inside the 2 door hardtop gets old; like I do now for security. Your lockable rod holders will do the trick for the jaunt out to the Gulf or to the Atlantic here in Florida. Now I will be able to travel with the custom 12' 1 piece heavers that are stored away since moving down here from the Northeast. Great work !:cool: count me in .
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack 70240742139__8DDB7CAF-90A2-4CFE-B7B2-FD34758B019D

BroncoForU

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hate poking my soft top with my fishing poles. We have three ponds next to where I work so would get a lot of use. Would be glad to take some photos, if I win da giveaway.

OBXBRONCO

Wildtrak
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have the other ones already which i purchased before yours were available. But I hate not being able to open the hood without removing them. Love the fact that yours allows me to carry 4 without that problem.
Ford Bronco GIVEAWAY: X-Rocket Bronco Fender Mount Fishing Rod Holders by X-Rack 20230618_125408

OP
OP
X-Rack

X-Rack

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the license plate holder on front? love the angled down look

and need to figure out a front hitch for more rods!
I actually just used the existing bolts on my modular bumper. No frame or bracket.
Sponsored