First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this good news? These have to be produced no matter what, non FE’s being moved up would make me feel better.

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Is this good news? These have to be produced no matter what, non FE’s being moved up would make me feel better.
No, it's probably bad news if you think they are prioritizing FE's because of part constraints and/or lack of decent MIC tops.

Jbronc74

First Edition
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
74 bronco , 2018 expedition, 2021 broncoFE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
well....No vin for my FE as of now.. i was told im at priority 01 since july 14 but i still have nadda. I am hoping this thusday i gt a vin, but uve been sayingthat for a couple months now...

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
It’s good news for FE holders not for everyone else. This shows that Ford is realizing they better crank out what they said will only be built in 2021. I’ve been saying it for a while now they better focus on the FEs. With the top situation being so fucked I can see only FEs and soft tops being produced for the rest of the 21 MY.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
well....No vin for my FE as of now.. i was told im at priority 01 since july 14 but i still have nadda. I am hoping this thusday i gt a vin, but uve been sayingthat for a couple months now...
Thursday. Idk which one but Thursday.

MetalTomB

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Bronco, 2013 VW Tiguan, 2019 Honda Odyssey
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My LB/Black First Edition was "in production" on 6/29 and is... still in production. It is on a surface lot somewhere awaiting some TLC (probably a MIC top and/or QC...?). Strange to see all these other FEs moving up while ones that have ostensibly been built for six+ weeks rot in the sun. // "I been thru the desert on a bronc with no name, it felt good to be out of the rainnnnn..."

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s good news for FE holders not for everyone else. This shows that Ford is realizing they better crank out what they said will only be built in 2021. I’ve been saying it for a while now they better focus on the FEs. With the top situation being so fucked I can see only FEs and soft tops being produced for the rest of the 21 MY.
This I can agree with

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My thoughts exactly.

It will be a limp to the finish line. If I was an early reservation with a MIC top and no build date I’d probably write off 2021.

Thankfully I do have a VIN. Pushed from 7/26 to 8/16 to 8/30. And honestly don’t have a ton of faith in 8/30. But would probably have more faith if I didn’t hear FEs were pulled forward.

If they don’t hit their expectations on incoming MIC tops later this month, then the same reshuffling will probably repeat itself with non FEs pushed out again from 8/30 into September, to prioritize MIc tops for FEs during the balance of the the 2021 run….which goes back to my point above - if I didn’t have a VIN yet and had a hardtop I’d probably write off 2021 as being very low probability.

Once we heard about the MIC top situation, my immediate thought was ok - watch out for when they start reshuffling FEs later down the line, because it’s an indication on the level of scarcity on MIC tops.
I am and I did 😐🤷🏼‍♂️

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I’m done jumping the gun. I tell everyone oh oh this is the week I’m getting my vin then nothing. Everyone I associate with probably thinks the bronco doesn’t even exist.

bobhew

First Edition
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My LB/Black First Edition was "in production" on 6/29 and is... still in production. It is on a surface lot somewhere awaiting some TLC (probably a MIC top and/or QC...?). Strange to see all these other FEs moving up while ones that have ostensibly been built for six+ weeks rot in the sun. // "I been thru the desert on a bronc with no name, it felt good to be out of the rainnnnn..."
I'm in a similar situation, blend date of 06/24, dealer says its built but no one has any updates. Ive sent emails, tweets, texts, snail mail and every other form of communication to ford to no avail. Incredibly frustrating process/delivery

62chad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First addition reservation holders....having that reservation does not mean you were first....assuming everyone that reserved night one clicked that button.. 10s of thousands of reservations happened before you, they just didn't want to spend 70k on a ford.

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This don’t mean shit. Ok, so they will “built” your FE so it is a 21MY, and then it will sit in purgatory field with mine.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This don’t mean shit. Ok, so they will “built” your FE so it is a 21MY, and then it will sit in purgatory field with mine.
Quit crying about it and do something. Call the dealer demand they call their zone rep and have them find out what’s going on with your bronco.
Sponsored